benis

lol

fuck canada and fuck gaybec

quality thread

Marner Matthews and Brown are elite

Matthews > Laine

>brown

hyman >>> matthews

The canes are more successful than the predators and still have the worst attendance since the thrashers. There is absolutely no excuse for a team with a recent cup to have these issues. Nobody gives a shit, just move it to a place where they will appreciate it. I'm so sick of this Mickey Mouse franchise making hockey look like a joke sport

Games to score 15 goals: Ovechkin 19, Malkin 25, Laine 26, Matthews 31,Crosby 34, McDavid 41, Kane 65, Stamkos 67.

guys why the fuck is there a game starting 7 AM my time

Publix

Yes hes elite talking about him makes him more elite

Hymen cant into scoring

>The canes are more successful than the predators
>7 now going to be 8 years without playoffs
>I am retarded and want to show it

shut the fuck up you can't skate faggot nobody thinks the fucking perds are even worth mentioning. at least the fucking canes won something

>win a cup
>still can't sell tickets
just relocate my shit up fa m

CANES
desu senpai

Hyman has more points than Brown you dumbfuck.

hello where is Finland

He has exactly 1 (One) more point then Hyman. He plays more minutes then brown
He plays on better lines then brown
He is 2 years older then brown

I like Hyman but Brown has more potential

>Hurricanes game cancelled because they couldn't manage a playable ice surface in the middle of december

relocation when?

The sunbelt was a mistake. Gas Gary, management war now.

but your argument was hyman can't score...kys retard

Matthews>Mcdavid
Confirmed

2 of his goals are lucky as fuck deflections

the only reason he does anything is because he plays on mathews line

hyman is literally keeping the franchise alive and these maple pajeets are showing NO appreciation whatsoever for him

shake my FUCKING HEAD

>Preds won a shootout.

Really makes you think..

>Quacks

Do you watch the games? Did you look at what I said?
He has better line mates, and more minutes those things give him way more opportunities then Brown.

If brown and hymen played equal minutes with equal line mates Browns numbers would be higher.

Are you even watching the leafs game tonight? Did you see hyman fail to score on 2 breakaways? Did you see the other opportunities he missed out on?

Hyman is also 2 years older then Brown. Once again I like Hyman he is good defensively and great at getting pucks but he wont be as good as Brown.

Dont reply to my posts ever agin

what you said was hyman "can't into scoring" but he has more points than brown, i can't believe i need to explain this but you are one retarded cunt

He cant hes not as good at scoring as hyman you fucking retard please read what i type you mongoloid fuck. I laid out evidence as to why he isnt as good as Brown with one of the reasons being he cant score. All you can say is he has 1 (ONE) more point despite better linemates, more minutes, and being older. Simmonds has 2 more goals then Ovechkin this season, is simmonds a better goal scorer then ovechkin?

SCAAAAAAAAR MAROON

Those sideburns are a fucking disgrace, love toews tho

Poorfags gonna poor

Lavy should just send all the defensemen every time

>Kassian blatantly tripped
>McDavid blatantly hooked on a breakaway
What's the point of a rulebook if the refs don't read it?

you bastard, after all the nice things I said about Aho

to toughen up twinks like mcmeme

To milk money out of dumb americans

>nice things I said about Aho
Why would you do that though

>saying nice things about a Finn

you cry refpuck every game just put a trip on so I can filter you

Literally my first post in about a week and a half, fucksock.

Everytime Leon "The Final Solution" Draisaitl scores a pro scout Pulju cocksucker kills himself

>two blatant slashes on a breakaway that aren't called
>not refpuck

suck it faggot

But really though, isn't Karmanos broke? He's trying to sell the team and his sons are suing him

who cares
cry more

Get triggered by my posts more

>using triggered unironically
Oh Canada!

>being this assmad

I'm not that Canesfag, but from what I've seen it seems like he wants to get someone to agree to buy the team but still wants control for the next few years. Like he only really wants to arrange for whoever will have it after he dies because his kids don't want it.

And I think that lawsuit settled a year ago, unless there's another one?

which fanbase whines the most? my pick is the oilers, never seen a bigger bunch of crybabies whining every time the refs make a mistake then blame it on some american conspiracy

Who the fuck is going to stop the hawks???

his sons are Jews, but I guarantee the attendance issues could be fixed by
A.) Letting the team spend some fucking dosh for marketing
B.) Literally moving to Charlotte, keeping the name but increasing likelihood by having a better arena + access downtown

he won the first shootout this milenia for >us so I figured why not

>implying you aren't triggered

WAH WAH STOP POSTING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

you're pretty worked up

PDO will

let it flow through your veins

cap space

Is he right?

I am that canesfag, Karmanos said he (and Bettjew) want the team to stay in Carolina, and he'd only sell to someone who would keep the team in state. The front office had some pro-franchise staffing adjustments made 2-3 years ago but playoff droughts fuck everyone over here. Stadium lease is for 8 more years though so there's that.

>you're pretty worked up

Nah, just watching the game/shitposting/playing Civ. You or your ilk are the ones posting things like

Pretty much, they are just partying not watching the game

>B.) Literally moving to Charlotte, keeping the name but increasing likelihood by having a better arena + access downtown
This a FUCKING MILLION. I cannot fathom why they are in Raleigh. Literally nobody lives there and they would draw way more people in Charlotte. It would also make it easier for SC and GA people to come to the games.

And by god does this team have the worst marketing on earth. There is no TV promotion whatsoever and whatever TV promotion there is is only corny commercials on FSCR.

i swear to christ everyone on that site is eternally bootyblasted

that's a lot of words

Of course.

>I cannot fathom why they are in Raleigh

Free rink at the time

PREDS

No, and I can't comprehend this point. Are americans unable to sing and watch the game at a time? I really don't get it

>Cam Fowler has the 2nd most goals in the league for defensemen

did this guy take PEDs or something, he was shit last year

Maybe if you're posting on your phone

probably, NHL testing is a joke

No because phonefags are annoying, especially when they get the lower seats so you always see them on camera

>boost his trade value
>get traded and never score again

>hating on THE Cam America

yfw Rangers win the c up

not hating on him but he's never been a big scorer with a big shot and suddenly he's got more goals than Shea Weber

>rags

NUUUUUUUGE

Problem, St Louis?

>blose

well I'm not what else would you like to be wrong about faggot?

can see this happening

Ryan HUGENT Hopkins

OVERTIMEEEEEEEEEE WINNERRRRRR

Patrick O'Sullivan is fucking terrible how does he have a job in hockey analysis

I think the blues are a good team

Weber was just hot for like 2-3 weeks tbf

I'm just amazed all 3 oil faggots showed up again and still can't figure out how to make a gamethread

you like my doggo hoc

what this user says
>circa early 90's
>NC State University basketball coach proposes new stadium cause old one is from the 1940's with no AC and small af
>state senate approves new stadium
>would be 2nd big arena in NC outside Charlotte
>Whalers move from CT to Greensboro (smaller than Raleigh) while new stadium built
>move into RBC Center cause hey free spot
>win one cup
>make a couple playoffs early but none in 8 years
LITERALLY PLEASE move to Charlotte and spend on advertising you cucks, Bill Peters and Rod Brind'Amour as coaches should be able to draw some fucking marketing attention, at least as much as St. Louis, Nashville, or Washington

Got diddled by his dad or something. He's a huge faggot that sucks at hockey

>soilers whinging about ref puck after that high sticking call against the Jackets

They said something like all he did this off-season was practice skills, aka, shooting.

Lmao, guy who hasn't posted for ~2 weeks here. You're still anally ravaged about us not making game threads, eh?

>mfw whalers are back