I like my teacher is that okay the pic is of her

I like my teacher is that okay the pic is of her

Yes that's okay son.

That is not okay son. Post more pics of your teacher.

Lol i wish i had more but i don't

You know the drill.

Tits or GTFO.

Mostly because of t he pics are of her and her children

But they are her best pics as it really shows of her tits the best

Well i mean like its gotten to become such a big obsession of mine all i can dream about is cumming on her tits

I would fuck Mrs. Wadley too

HOLY FUCK whos this

Who are those bitches behind her?

Who knows

I mean I'm not denying i would fuck her but dude do you still go to centennial if so who are you i gotta talk to you lol

A teacher that works with her haha I've always wanted to fuck her. Never would have thought to see her on here

What you're really a teacher who wants to have five nuckles deep in her ass i don't believe it

Like seriously are you being real here

Yeah I fap to her all the time. She's one of the nicest people I know which makes it so much better.

True

would like to be nice to her

But just wondering whats you teaching handle

Me too

Well Gentlemen is somebody going to post nudes of her or can we others leave this thread?

I've never shared Rachel Wadley on Sup Forums before but It feels great to expose a coworker

No nudes. She's a lady. She's not making those kind of pictures because it's not lady like.

Man im a fucking child i have no nudes of her but man i wish i could obtain some but that would require me to get ahold of her phone and computer

No she's just not making them for you, faggot

True but like i asked your about your teacher handle what is it i just would like to know im not gonna say anything trust me im no bitch

Probably

Imagine how grateful she'd be if she found a nice man who'd take care of her and her kids.

Yeah she does seem lonely as i see it and slightly insane

But it might just be stress as i see it

Someone should message her and tell her that her student and fellow teacher fap to her regularly

As she has a lot to deal with expecialy in my class

10/10 would do again lol

Plus i doubt anyone has her info right now who can do that plus she would need exact names but she would be weary of it

But wr don't need to do that just let me imagine cumming on her face because i know im a sad fuck hole who wont even stand five seconds

Alright well i gotta go to sleep see ya