/nzg/ - New Zealand General

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2507299#
youtube.com/watch?v=dFxxYsdjbCs
youtube.com/watch?v=ptkD0IxTRmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

Dunners reporting, my pie is taking too long to cook and I'm bloody hungry

I'm waiting for the bus with a massive shit in my anus ready to pop. I don't like this.

post the nudez of the bachelor grillz

don't you just hate when your pie takes too long to cook, almost as much as when you put it on grill and burn the top -- rookie shit

nuke it in the microwave, but make sure to blow on it.

Hello Uke.

Fuck sake

No one wants a soggy pie, microwaving is inferior to oven

Depends on the pie. I want my poontang pie soggy as.

bought a vacuum today. shaved my butthole

what are you niggers doing with your night

Indeed it is. however giving it a quick nuke first then putting it in the oven, that shit works too.

Are you slipping that hose into your newly smoothed rectum?

Why are IDs even gone?

lads
also had to pretty much find this link myself lazy

You've relied on us for too long, Jew.

no thats just degenerate

piss off you fucking kike

Tauranga here
I'm watching idiocracy for the millionth time

Not if you turn the vacuum on. Then it's a colonic irrigation.

You're this loser aren't you?
zeemaps.com/map?group=2507299#

is everyone just gives the jews a little bit then the world would be a happy place

>zeemaps.com/map?group=2507299#

>nz
>one person

population to number of markers ratio we're doing pretty okay

What's this map about? Some gay /soc/ thing?

I can't believe the lack of NZ nudes in these threads

You don't want to see that.

amen brother. where art thou nudes?

Coming up

agreed, need more.

I can take a pic of my hairy asshole if you want?

yeah that works ;)

Got heaps of these two 1/2

2/2

filthy weeaboo!

are these both the same girl?

Please don't fag up the thread with nudes.

Lol fuck no

moar of her please

please, do.

Hold on. Need to crop out face

fuck off kike

keep the face

how coem so many white females have niglet children and complain about being single?

2 degrees of separation. Not taking the chance

Because a lack of education leads women to believe having a kid is how you keep a man.
and uneducated males want to fuck and ditch.

Plus the girls like them brown/tanned boys

If you want to keep a man, make him lots of food.

Source: a man.

Also, where do you meet a girl who wants to have kids? Are they just everywhere?

keep em cumming user

just wait until she hits 30

She had an ass to die for

Suck his dick, feed him, don't be an annoying naggy cunt.

As for girls who want kids, biology makes them clucky af in their late 20s, but most girls want kids.

Wowza. Any uncovered nudes of this chick?

Hey everyone and Thor.

Supposed to be writing a review but I have chosen to procrastinate and talk to you guys while I do it. May not be wise.

agreed. That's how I got my ex. I cooked for him once on a road trip we were on for work. It was a done deal after that, and I cooked for him every meal, every day, Including a roast every sunday and baked every now and again. Like home made pizza, cookies, brownies that sorta shit.

Now I have no one to cook for :( apart from my family when I go see them.

So many but pita to crop

you can cook roasts and pizza's for me any day

I haven't cooked a meal in like, 3 years. Most I've done is chuck some fish fingers in the oven for the boy.
>no penis
gross.

also tauranga.
who dis?

More

I so will user
If I'm being honest I actually really enjoy cooking and baking. I like the creative part of it, different flavours seeing what goes together, textures etc. Then the enjoyment the other person has when they have it, and also yum. My mum baked and cooked alot growing up so I like it :)

You can marry me if you want. I will pay for you to be NEET if you are my housewife.

Last one user. Need to hit the sack for muh gainz in the morning

DUNEDIN?
U
N
E
D
I
N
?

you're not from dunedin by any chance, are you?

Unfortunately I am house wife no more, but obsessed with my career. I'd rather be doing my job and making sales than doing that stuff anymore.
Jenga= Wellington you sillies. Though I'll be coming down to visit soon.

many thanks for your generosity user

So my car was stolen on Saturday night. He got caught by the cops. When I went to get my shit I found he'd left his ID in the car.

He's cost me five grand. What would you do?

The roll of house husband has always appealed to me. I volunteer as tribute.

dox the cunt on chan4

housewife masterrace

How'd he cost you $5k?

Whats your eye color and what region do you live in?

Once I'm positive that the ID was his and not stolen from someone else, I will very likely do exactly that.

I was drunk, went to get something from my car, apparently I either dropped the keys or left them in the door for about 20 minutes. He helped himself to the car. But because he had the keys insurance won't pay out and I have to replace the car.

OK fine, you marry me then. I want a clean house, hot food and a wet pussy when I get home. I want to be 1950s man.

Tick up heaps of cell phones on credit with his drivers license details. Use public computer and get them delivered to your grandmas rest home.

Newest expensive phones, then sell them on trademe or facebook.

I have a penis (girl) and a girlfriend sorry

Is he a bloody maori?

THICC
And nice redheadedness

Unfortunately it was just a community services card and student ID. No money, CCs etc.

But from some of the pictures on his FB profile I reckon I can figure out where he lives (with his mum and pog gf by the looks of it, though I think he's on remand as he's "known to police" etc.)

>tfw nobody to marry me

Hard to tell. It's clear he's a piece of shit in any case.

I've not been this angry in fucking years, it's driving me mad.

No white picket fences or fat bubbas for me yet thanks. Tooooo busy.
There is no denying it

Hazel and Aro Valley

Will you be my Don Draper?

Got kik?

>Will you be my Don Draper?
Yes. I will even start smoking again.

>Aro Valley
Just up the road and shizz.

What career are you in, out of interest?

I know loads of guys who are scared of successful women. Career women are fucking sexy in my view.

I have never heard of anyone say poontang pie and frankly I'd have perfered it to stay that way

This guy is exponentially more qualified to be a mongrel by bark more than these actual mongrels are.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFxxYsdjbCs

No
Done deal.

Sales. I'm a Senior Sales Executive, who does reviews on the side. Well fucking supposed to be. Ugh guys I'm 70/350 words ffs, I need to concentrate.

Please delete this thread and all posters also retreat from American cyberspace at once. This is an American board for Americans only. No illegal cyber immigration will be tolerated trom here on out. President Trump has issued Executive Decisions that sealed our virtual borders and prohibit acts of immigration terrorism. All Non-American degenerate filth are barred from polluting American websites. Please withdraw from my board and no legal action will be taken. Once more, this is an American board for Americans only.

youtube.com/watch?v=ptkD0IxTRmM

Want to review my v8 ute and benis combo?

fucking faggot kys

You admitted to being female on Sup Forums. The fuck do you expect to happen?

> Senior Sales Executive
Real Estate?