Is this wrong?

Is this wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey#Racism_controversies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no it was actually pretty cool. did you watch?

It's not wrong but it doesn't fix shit.

where the fuck is morrissey thought?

I'd rather have a paki bashing festival, Headliner: Skredwdriver

i feel like this was wrong though

>gay racist nationalist

he would've been perfect

>racist

when?

he implied on facebook that islam is the problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey#Racism_controversies

more like he just has no filter and is a bit of a moron

>implying its not a problem

>implying Islam is a race

are you disabled?

what's the point?

to appease dumb normies feelings and give them a false sense of security until the next time the streets run red because people would rather approach a situation with feelings rather than logical implements that would actually prevent such things?

I guess this is their attempt at clinging on to a childish worldview that's soon to be shattered into a million pieces

Islam is shit and needs to be fucking crushed

It is.

i'm not the guy who said he was racist
i didnt imply that it isnt a problem (its a difficult one, but there are clearly problems with integration, especially in places like East Ham)

I bet you buy the narrative that ISIS coordinates all these attacks.

the reality is that they would all still exist if Isis did or did not exist

"Radicalization" is simply taking the Qoran at face value. Muslims do not give a single fuck about you

He's right you know

Not him but you're right. It's more xenophobia and discrimination than racism in this case. However, let's not forget that insensitive racist merch against black people Morrissey tried to sell not so long ago.

I'm not even surprised or shocked with Morrissey's disdain for muslims. He's gay, a lot of lgbt people (secretly) dislike the Islamic religion. And I can't blame them, but I feel like I have more right to hate on Islam than Morrissey has or other queer westerners.

t. lgbt person from an Islamic family

Hi I'm from the US military, it might not mean much but I'd just like to say we are behind you guys 100%

we're coming for you

where in my post did i state MY beliefs on the matter you fucking retarded cunt. do us a favour and kill yourself.

What are you going to do to me, then? Suck my dick or something? You're more than welcome.

I was born in the Eurozone and I own two passports. If Muslims want to hurt me my European country will protect me, if Europeans want to hurt me my Muslim country will protect me. I'm untouchable, love.

>lgbt person
>my Muslim country will protect me
You must be bait

I'm closetfag to my Muslim peers. What, you think I'm actually stupid enough to come out to Muslims? And get caned like those Indonesians living under Sharia a little while ago? No way.

How do you even know if you're LGBT and not just following kuffar trends?

Because I'm attracted to the same sex. Anything else?

One Love Manchester Concert... 10.87m (49.3%) peak... 14.50m 62.3 at 22.00
Highest overnight this year

And you think all of those Muslims thrown away from high towers were not closetfags aswell?
You better stay on the eurozone for your own good mate

I wasn't planning on going back anyway. My family thinks I have a girlfriend too of the same nationality but she's a closetlez herself. We're safe.

awww =)

Your life is sad

It's that Western filth rotting your brain m8, I guarantee it.

>I feel like I have more right

what the fuck does a 'right' have to do with not liking something, kek

>he doesn't like 'x'
>i don't like 'x' either

is literally what the fuck that amounts to

I'm not used to anything better

If you actually think I was being 100% serious, stop right there. I thought it was obvious why I said that because muslims have a more negative impact on my life than on the lives of people like Morrissey.

That's not racist.