Some girls like it in the butt

Some girls like it in the butt.

Indeed. My wife likes it occasionally; she has even initiated

I know a bitch that only does anal and oral.

my wife only likes it in the butt and she loves it in the butt

got some pics to share?

I like it in my butt pucci(boi)

Lucky you. Personally I love anal and my present wife does not. Leaves me feeling unforfilled. We have tried it a few times and it just seems to hurt her. We have tried plugs and alsorts but it just doesn't seem to work.

That may actually be a dude user

Try some alcohol so she is on the mood.

So do I and I'm straight. Pegging rules!

Yeah it rules! Especially when a nice huge black cock is spliting me wide open and impregnating me like a gid girl i am :D

Been there, done that. I think she needs to chill. She actually asked for anal once when she was tipsey. That, come to think of it was our best attempt.

My girl wants anal but Im too big for her.
we've tried many times including when she;s drunk.

it just doesn;t fit. i am bigger than most average guys.
would buttplugs work?
we even tried with lube

Err no. I prefer this.

>we even tried with lube
You mean you tried without? GTFO you sexual ignoramus

Story of my life, fellow user.
Note sure it'll ever change.
I wonder if the reason some girls dig it while others don't is down to psychological beliefs/opinions.

Not gonna lie, but thats p. gay m8

Use a tapered dildo to SLOWLY open her up. One that vibrates like this one should do the job.

I agree m8

It maybe but I only think about gals not dudes or traps.

Weird, the butt hole is bigger than the pussy hole. You might try going real slow. When I buttfuck my wife we spend basically a couple minutes just with my dick plugged against her ass, waiting to slide in. Once you're in, it's go time, just gotta let it happen. Butts don't dilate like pussies

Some do. I'm going to be fucking a skinny blonde in the ass later this week. She's done it before, I haven't. Any tips?

my gf doesn't like it, but luckily my fuckfriend

Linger at the entrance.

My ex fb used to like raw dog with no lube, just a bit of spit
Each to their own

Will need to go balls deep eventually. There's no way this ends without her farting cum.

kek'd

Had a GF that totally loved it in the ass, she pulled my cock out of her pussy while doggystyle and put it herself in the ass, i told some friends about that and get surprised. at that time i tough it was a normal thing for girls to do.

Speaking of, I really should get off Sup Forums for a few days. I'm refusing to fap until after I've already fucked her because I want a big load for it.

Bye.

I'm about 9.5-10 inches and thick. I've accident stuck in the girl's ass with a bunch of different girls in the middle of a hard fucking, and every single one let me finish fucking their asshole and cum inside them.

It will fit, I promise.

This girl (the one in the middle, obvs.) likes it in the butt. Doesn't even need lube if your cock's wet from her mouth/pussy.

Her name's Charlotte, lives in Stoke I think.

So you just stick it in? What about it getting dirty and shit.

Nope, never would happen - she was always clean.

The one on the left probably likes it too

You fucking know she does.

You'd know.

She was a total nymphomaniac generally. We would fuck 3 or 4 times a day.

Indeed some do. Of the women that I've been with, three preferred it, another couple were into it but preferred vaginal and another couple wanted it once in a while. Two of three that preferred it would squirt after just a few minutes and one would faint every so often.

I think a lot of this is simply how they're wired, as it was never uncomfortable for them while it was intensely painful for the girls I knew that didn't like it.

lies. I'm 5.5 - 6 and every time i've accidentally stuck it in her ass she's screamed in agony and gone totally spastic. Accidental anal hurts like a motherfucker

I wish my wife would take it in the butt. We don't have sex because she's always so dry so sex is actually painful for her and uncomfortable for me. But she refuses to take it in the butt because she's "not a gay man". I've told her to seek help for her dryness but she never does.

Dafuq

You married someone from the past century, sorry to break it to you, user.

Fuck, kill, kill.

virgin detected.

Vaginal dryness or anal? Either way, get some astroglide or K-Y warming lube

why would you want to? She's completely hideous

haven't you heard of lube? Or is that a gay man thing too?

Lube, dummy

I had two girlfriends when I was younger who liked it, and another who would do it, but only because she was that submissive, crying the whole time. My wife won't do it, but did try early on, before we got married. An adventurous woman will be much more likely to be into it. Weird to me that wife isn't into it, because she's super into me rimming her asshole, she'll cum very quickly (and loudly) if I'm rubbing her clit and rimming her

Sex with you doesn't excite her, so no natural wetness

Not the OP of the original comment, but dryness is a thing, especially as women age. I just love giving oral until the pussy is super wet, but damn, I remember my teen years too, girls got fucking WET on their own.