Good evening Sup Forums

good evening Sup Forums

so ive been talking/hanging out with this girl for a while. great smile, personality, amazing body. but she has 2 kids by someone else and she brings them with her on every date we've been on. how can i extract her from the kids so we can have some alone time and i can finally bang her?

pic related

whats the relationship with the dad?

roofie

the dad lives in another state, shes either at work while the grandparents watch the kids or shes with me dragging her fking kids along

nudes?

how do i get the kids away from her?

like i said roofie

uh pay for the babysitter? given how young the kids are and how poorly bred she must be i doubt she can afford it

Just propose you and her get a hotel and spend a night alone together or some shit cmon op its not hard

>dating girls with children
loser

she has a good paying job, shes not poor. i wouldnt date a poor female.
like i said she either works or has her kids with her. idk what to do.

say ur getting a babysitter and u wanna have a night out

but why tho. red flag is she has two god damn mongoloids hanging off her tit

dont do it. shes just luring you in

How old are you/is she?

i know but shes one of the sexiest, accomplished woman ive met, compared to the 5/10's ive been dating.

i guess if that's what ur into... giant gaping vagina

Look I been in this situation before. She wants you to be new daddy for those kids. I don't recommend it, but that pussy will open right up if you step in to that role.

im 24 shes 25
ive had worse..

If you have been seeing each other for a bit, suggest a weekend trip away WITH the kids.

You will get to be in the same bed - kids most likely in a separate room.

If she hasn't taken the steps to go out without her kids, she is completely judging how you treat her kids , for a potential long term relationship.

Decide what you want now. She wants to see if you are step father material.

i want the kids to go away, i just want her.

it doesn't matter if the kids are gone or not. the pussy is a lure for whoever will be daddy for the kids and she isn't going to give it to you until you commit to that

Ok,both of you are pretty young and the fack that she has 2 of them is a big red flag,but to be honest she's hot af so.....
The fack that she's bringing them along means she wants something serious with you,if that's the case,you're gonna have to be patient and that pussy will be yours,and trust me,the wait will be wort it,but like user a couple of replys said,she's looking for someone to fill the role.If you wanna get serious with her then hang around,if not,just let her go.You're just doing harm to the kids by exposing them to a new potential dad over and over again

Not going to happen.
And if you haven't developed any affinity for them by now, then you aren't going to by the looks of it.

And if you haven't gotten in her pants by now either, then it looks like that isn't going to happen either.

guess ill have to pretend to like them. i dont like kids at all i didnt know she had kids until 2 months after

kill the kids. it's the only solution

are you fucking stupid

pretending won't work man.She is a mom.She will see right through that.Which is probably why she hasn't given up the goods and keeps them at her side.

She is fucking attractive and she knows it. She can afford to wait for the right guy who wants the same things she does.

It doesn't sound like you are that guy.

no. i was suggesting something with a finality to it. something thatll solve your problem once and for all. i guess you could call it a final solution

This.Listen man,as hot as she is you're just waisting your time,she'll waist your time,you'll waist hers,just move on.Btw I noticed she's mexicana,de donde son ambos?

pshh she's got two kids. you dont even need to pretend

OK, Here goes.
By the look of that second pic she's Latina right? if so she is, like the other user said, reeling you in to be the new Papi'. That's why she is bringing (not dragging) the kids around all the time. She wants then to see who might take care of them and if they like you. I'm a Latino and this is how they think. She's also bringing the kids around so that you get used to them, and after a while you just expect them to be there and you start to include them as part of the day. Latina's are dome of the hottest women but man, they are the dirtiest when it comes to being conniving. They almost always play the long con, and you never see it coming.

>im a latino

please leave

Dont take advises from neckbeards here, young woman with kids are everywhere now, if you like to bang a lot its actually the easiest target but you must have clear that you must fuck her a couple times and gtfo, she has two kids and in a hurry to catch some men. dont be this men.
Fake some interest on the kids, follow her stupid topics and arrange some date, dont fuck her on the first date, be patient. arrange a second one and try some light sexting on the previous days. show a little self confidence and say to her to leave the kids with their grandfathers for some hours, go dinner, some kisses and then fuck her. she wont be difficult to fuck if she already has showed you interest.

pd: plenty of xp with moms in my country(30) they are all the same and this method always work

Hey guys,just did a reverse image search,op is trolling

i think u meant to say

Dont take advice from whiteknights here, young woman with kids are everywhere now, if you like to bang a lot its actually the easiest target but you must fuck her a couple times and gtfo, she has two kids and in a hurry to catch some men. be this men.
Fake some interest on the kids, follow her stupid topics and arrange some date, fuck her on the first date, go dinner, some kisses and then fuck her. she wont be difficult to fuck

After 2 months? But you said she always brings the kids and you have never been alone so far. What was going on in those 2 months?

OP is full of shit. This chick is a makeup artist and has a large instagram fan base. Not to mention she has a boyfriend.

they were having more kids