Black youth body slams elderly woman, proceeds to throw her and her companion dogs into the pool, nearly drowning them

Black youth body slams elderly woman, proceeds to throw her and her companion dogs into the pool, nearly drowning them.
The attack was unprovoked, the woman only wanted to tell them to keep the noise down.

Sauce: liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

Links to local pd and newspaper:
tipsubmit.com/WebTips.aspx?AgencyID=157

sun-sentinel.com/about/sfl-contact-us-20140917-htmlstory.html

His info:
twitter.com/Beentrillx5/media

The Assistant Principal for his class is Alfred Broomfield

[email protected]

Senior at-
Coconut Creek High School:
1400 NW 44th Ave,
Coconut Creek, FL 33066
(754) 322-0350

North Lauderdale Sheriff Department:
(Area he lives)
701 SW 71 Avenue
North Lauderdale, FL 33068
(954) 722-5800

Pompano Beach Sheriff Department:
(Area of crime)
100 SW 3rd Street
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
(954) 786-4201

Quit with the misinformation. It wasn't a body slam. He intended on just throwing her into the pool, but he clearly slipped and likely hurt himself more in doing so than her, because she fall on his head.

It's called a body slam.

You first.

I can't say whether I prefer Naruto or Dragonball.

NYPA fuck off faggott

Bump for justice

have you even seen the video, he clearly slips, poor black man, anyway I can donate to him for his hospital bills? fuck the woman fucking white devils deserve everything they get

she tried to crush him on purpose.

Holy shit, what is this mental gymnastics? Please don't tell me you are really this deluded, I hope for your sake that you're just a shill, otherwise God help you.

Nice b8

Sent a letter and link to the principal e mail.

Hope we get the fucker suspended at least

he's dead faggot. niggers can't swim

kill yourself.

kill yourself.

Yup, Niggers just drown and shit.

>After a lifetime of everyone tolerating her bullshit, the neighborhoods mean old racist cunt finally gets her comeuppance.

Fixed that for you.

>posts still image
>of a video
>to start a thread
>about that very video
Webm that shit faggot. What is this the 70's? I can't fap to still images.

email is invalid

That's a fairly skilled carry.

Until he falls of course.

Fuck those baboon motherfuckers. This is why slavery should still be alive. America needs to put niggers back in their place.

He didn't even request an army you dim witted fucktard

if by place you mean 6 ft under then yeah, yeah they do.

Can we just start the fucking race war already?

It wasn't a body slam. The retard slipped. He's still a cunt. That fall did a lot more damage than throwing her into the pool.

Also, niggers can't swim so it looks like it a murder suicide.

i think that guy just intended to throw her into the pool but slipped on water.

was actually kinda funny. What was that bitch thinking, interrupting a party to tell them to turn it down? Does she not know she is a small little woman?

Back in my day we had to imagine naked people. Shit was tough famalam

>some negroid dumps an old bitch into a pool
>git a rope
>utterly nothing compared to the shit we celebrate doing to others all over the world with hand on heart for God and country and any excuse we can find

I'm realizing the only thing you OCD idiots dislike is disorderliness. If niggers were 10x as violent, but wore uniforms and marched in straight lines and issued legal declarations before attacking people, you'd be smitten.

>too many syllables for a nigger to process
Found the kike

She just thought they would be civil about it as normal human beings do.

Her mistake really.

Niggers tried to start it with BLM, and lefties tried to add fuel to the fire, but the status quo faggots compartmentalized it, wrapped it up with a bow, put a label on it, put it safely up on a shelf, laughed at it, and told everyone to get back to their work and make us some more tax revenue, so we did.

That's how they get ya.

Found the uncritical conspiracy retard.

Lets analyze some of thr things you said here.
>uniforms
>legal declarations
>marching
>marching in a straight fucking line
your fucking right we wish niggers were capable of basic intellect and civility. If then we xpuls either abnahilate them through war or we wouldnt have to worry about them chimping the fuck out over anything they sont understand

>uncritical
>conspiracy
OK, Shylock

Have you ever even talked to an 80+yo? As the brains plasticity solidifies, a person turns into a fucking awful hate filled judgemental asshole so far up their own ass reality has no place for them but a home full of others like them waiting to die.

The human animal is living several decades too long through the body's deterioration.

The point of that comment being?

I'm 22 and I hate niggers and Jews.

Sieg Heil

We wouldn't because they would be black.

Ffs racism 101

No, you just can't into reading comprehension what so fucking ever.

I didn't say or wish they could do any of those things. I said if they could, you'd fucking be first in line to blow them. That was and is the only point.

That was pre-internet Homo Sapiens.
Now it starts at age 8, not 70.

She thought that these were people and not animals.

Proved her wrong.

You're a fucking retard.

Nah the person doesnt turn into that.

Sure old age and the problems bring a certain kindof frustration and bitterness with them but it was what they learned/ didnt learn during those 80 years that make them really hateful.

The world was very different when they were forming their ideologies

STFU Chimp apologist.

>CUCKLECRUISER OPERATIONAL

This

>just throwing her into the pool
> He intended on just throwing her into the pool,
>just
Like it's a okay thing to do. also samefag.

She's lucky they didn't also cook and eat her with rice and gravy.

Can't we get back to fantazing about what we would do to each other's girlfriends/wife's/mom's/sisters/daughters?

Can't we just say niggers gonna nig?

I will start it...

What would you cucks do to my ex?

what about the abbos, are you saying they have 95-100 IQ?

>it was what they learned

You'd like to think so, until you actually hear the inane nonsensical blathering that comes out their mouth and clearly realize, it's not wisdom gleaned from experience speaking.

Facial reconstruction surgery

No. They don't know what polls are.

Stop trying to slide the thread, you living human garbage.

>italy
>IQ 100

If that's actually right, then they are an apathetic, useless group of Europeans.

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

Isn't this more interesting to you betas then a bunch of niggers acting like niggers?

>bodyslams
>stupid jig picked up more than he could carry
>struggling kicking white woman knocks him off balance
>he falls
>"bodyslammed"

No sympathy at all for her. You have to be out of your fucking mind to wander into a group of pavement apes like that and ask them to be quiet. What was she expecting to happen? They were alk supposed to be like "Damn Mrs White Lady we sho is sorry for da noise. You know how us niggas get boisterous in groups"

Except Italy has a bigger engineering industry than the entire US.

She thought they were human...you could walk up to a bunch of whites or asians or even hispanics( the foreign an not gangbanger nuggets kind) and ask them to be quiet without a problem

She thought he monkeys would act human

>Can't we get back to fantazing about what we would do to each other's girlfriends/wife's/mom's/sisters/daughters?
Eat shit and die, cuck. push your agenda elsewhere.

Isn't that you user?

Yep I am all over the place

Stay in that thread fuccboi.