Alright Sup Forumsrothers...

Alright Sup Forumsrothers, i need some inputs from fellow anons so i'll make it short and to the point without going into too much details, so here's the drill:
I've been victim of textbook criminal harassment for almost 10 years and it all takes roots from shit that happened during my childhood and it won't stop, i've let too many shit pass that could've landed alot of people in jail and made me win quite a good sum of money

The reasons as of why i never did shit is because i'm not a weak minded spineless piece of shit who gets a kick out of fucking people over but now i've had enough of this fucking bullshit ruining my life and borderline making me insane

I've been renting a room for 2 weeks at some 2 faced hypocritical fuck face who is good friends to a lady that has helped me alot in life

This fucker is in the know of all the bullshit that's been going on in my back and has been fucking with me since i started renting a room at his place

Cont.

Yesterday i told him to give me back part of the rent i already paid for the month and he didn't even question anything, didn't even look me in the eyes and answered me in a condescending tone that he'd give it back to him

I left his house to go dump my keyboard at the lady's place i mentioned in my last post and when i came back, he changed his attitude and asked in a hypocritical way if he'd done anything to me that made me want to leave and i evaded the question telling him that i decided to leave because that's the way it is and he told me that if i had a problem that he'd help me out with it then i told him i'm sick and tired of people treating me like a dumbass and laugh in my face all the time then he got butthurt replying angrily
>OHHH, ARE YOU SAYING THAT I'VE BEEN HAVING FUN AT YOUR EXPENSE?
Then i brushed it off saying that everytime i speak nobody listens to me and keep on fucking me over since apparently i'm a liar and shit

Cont.

Stop being such a Britbong Paedo.

The thing is i've been witness of him trying to scam his insurance company for a scratch he did on his wife's car and i was there when it happened

I've thought of stealthy recording myself with my iPod touch before leaving to threaten to denounce him to the police if he doesn't tell me what he's been told about the bullshit that people have doing in my back for years

Because he clearly has taken a part of doing the deeds while i've been staying here for 2 weeks

Should i do it?

Yes, definitely.

Any suggestions as of how I could tell him? I have my own idea but if you have something gnarly to suggest a way to tell him, go ahead

Without being edgy

Dude is a 65 years old hard ass who thinks he's a tough motherfucker and he's a real piece of shit, i've helped him with a bunch of shit since i moved in and he has taken advantage of it on top of playing games with me

Shameless bump, help a Sup Forumsrother out

Bump

Bump

Bumperino, come on Sup Forumsros, this is your chance to help a fellow Sup Forumstard who's had a hard time for more than what's humanly possible to endure

Bump for justice

I don't think many people can relate to this or may not have experience in dealing with something like this. It sounds like you have a plan to threaten some duplicitous person with your testimony on a scam. You should know that any information that is obtained from duress is inadmissible in court.

Yes and suck a warm, creamy log from his asshole as well

fuck his wife.

What do you mean? The dude has been taking part of something that is of criminal nature towards me and i have been witness of some illegal scam he's trying to pull on the insurance company

I'm offering him to break the damn omerta or to pay for taking part of the criminal harassment i'm victim of on top of trying to scam the insurance company

Everything is going to be recorded so how is that not a solid proof if he admits to his crimes on record?

Like i said, i let way too many shit pass and i'm sick and tired of people actively trying to ruin my life

Eye for eye right there

But he's not Andy Sixx
She's old dude, she could be my grandma ffs

>textbook criminal harassment

I mean get a lawyer or consult with one.

Do you even know what "textbook" implies?

If so then stfu

Sentence structure and grammar is terrible. Learn grammar and try again OP. I'll give advice when I can actually fucking understand you. Good day.

I don't have any money for that and like i said i've let way too many shit pass and the harassment got more insidious with time since people i've started to pay way more attention for the last 4 years

I don't have any "solid" proofs other than my verbal statement which accounts for fuck all in the justice system where i live

I'm not from the USA if that can help you

>Do you even know what "textbook" implies?

Do you even know what criminal harassment is?

OP is a schizo who thinks everyones out to get him

Just stab the guy 67 times, surely then people will believe you :^)

Sorry man, i'm typing on mobile and trying to make this shit quick to get advices because i don't have much time in front of me before leaving this fucking place

I've reread my posts and there's lots of words that i skipped out of trying to type it as quick as i can

Sorry about that, if you aren't going to help i'm not going to hate you for it

Just looking for some advices about my situation

Yeah dude and it's totally what i've been through for almost 10 years

You never know when you're going to hang out with psychopaths who are going to ruin your life
Real funny

>Yeah dude and it's totally what i've been through for almost 10 years
>
>You never know when you're going to hang out with psychopaths who are going to ruin your life

You clearly don't know what criminal harassment is, so let me tell you: It's more complicated than just "psychopaths who are going to ruin your life". Your story has criminal elements, but where's the actual harassment?

Real true. This whole thread reads like the shambolic ramblings of the criminally insane. Seek serious mental help before you hurt yourself or others.

>but where's the actual harassment?
I said in my OP that i'll keep it short and on point, not that i am not going to elaborate on this but that's not the point of my post

Because if you want me to elaborate about where this shit is coming from, i'd have to write several posts just to give you gist

And THEN, elaborate on what he's been doing that is linked to it

I'm not asking you to believe me, just asking for advices in order for him to tell me who's been pushing him to fuck with me for the whole 2 weeks when i helped him with alot of shit

>Op's mum got sick of his constant schizo rambling, sent him to live with a family friend
>OP is convinced everyone else is the problem, but not him
>OP wants to blackmail a 60 odd year old man because of his own delusion

For the record, i've been living on my own for years

If you don't have anything better to do with your life than to make fun of people you clearly don't know jack shit about, just gtfo my thread

Nobody is telling you to stay

I'm just asking you to tell us your story coherently. Nothing you've alleged even hints at harassment, let alone criminal harassment. Saying you've dealt with "textbook criminal harassment for almost 10 years", without even the tiniest summary to that effect, makes it hard to appreciate your situation and give you advice.

As far as I'm concerned, . He might've rubbed you the wrong way, but at least where I'm from, blackmail is also illegal.

>If you don't have anything better to do with your life than to make fun of people you clearly don't know jack shit about, just gtfo my thread

Alternatively, you could tell us your story in a coherent fashion. Brief and concise is not the same as incoherent. Either there's a huge gap in your story, or .

Just like how nobody is telling me to stay, just like nobody is out to get you

You really piss me off man cause i don't have much time on my hands but i'll try to make it as short as possible
>grew up to an abusive father who used to beat me up all the time for no reasons, would always treat me like a piece of shit and have my brother fuck with me
>i used to kick the shit out of my bro because of him constantly pushing me to the edge
>bro would always cry about it to his friends at school and make it a point of riling people against me telling them a bunch of bullshit
>i'll skip all the bullshit it created because there's a crucial event that amplified everything
>ffw i was 14 years old
>parents are separated and i'm living at my mom's with my stepfather
>one morning my stepfather(hypocritical catholic retard) beat me up for absolutely no reasons while my mom was gone dropping my sister at her bf's then i fled from the house and filed a complaint against him
>bro was witness of the whole thing and lied about it
>i got sent in a reception center
Kind of like juvenile if that can give you an idea

Cont.

No problem man I'll put in a request for the Phantom Thieves they'll change this guy's heart

It sounds like you're either chatting shit or that your actions caused this, and you've chose to leave it out. Kill yourself, maybe then the voices will stop :^)

>You really piss me off man cause i don't have much time on my hands but i'll try to make it as short as possible

If you're so concerned about time, than just skip to the parts that you missed earlier. Again, brief and concise is not the same as incoherent.

>later my social worker made me transfer to a foster home cause
>a lil tiny fat bitch with crooked eyes from where i grew up ended up in the same foster home as i was and since she moved there she turned all the other people there against me with all the bullshit from my childhood that my brother started
>i almost got kicked out of there a couple of times and my social worker understood what was going and sent me in a supervised appartment til i was 18
>i've made friends with this dude who has been in contact with all my childhood bullies and who was friends with some of the people that was in the same foster home as me
>from there i won't go into too much details because i'm trying to make this as short as possible and there is way too fucking much stuff i skipped
>i quit talking to said "friend" so many times because he was always gossiping and making up bullshit in my back
>the guy is a master manipulator and has a huge social circle
>he's made me a reputation of being a pathological liar, a psychopath and a whole bunch of psychiatric term to instill hate towards me
>the guy has been fucking with me with the same bullshit i had to endure from my childhood bullies and it never stopped since then
Like i said there's so many parts that i had to skip to make it "coherent" and short and even then it sounds vague

>some advices

lol

>Like i said there's so many parts that i had to skip to make it "coherent" and short and even then it sounds vague

Clearly you were abused. Nothing we can do about that. Where does the "textbook criminal harassment" come in?

I have to go buy a travel luggage and pack my shit up then leave asap that's why i'm in a hurry

>tired of being treated like a dumbass
>writes a bunch of incoherent shit

Avail yourself of whatever free mental health services are available where you live (sorry if amerifag), enlist the help of a social welfare organisation to help with vocational study/placement, get a job (any job!) and detach yourself from all this weird bullshit. It will take effort and time but it will be far better than whatever's going on now or what you're planning.

You won't listen to this though.

Like i said it's all the little bullshit that my childhood bullies would constantly do to me such as
>always saying "me too" everytime i say anything or any variation
Because my brother has made me a reputation of being a liar so everytime i say anything people always reply "me too" as in "yeah i know you're lying"

One of the variations of that is always imitating me and making a point that apparently i try to copy everyone

Little dumb shits like that, i mean, maybe it sounds fucking dumb and irrelevant but since a while, everywhere i go, i get intercepted by people that will always repeat things word for word that i said to someone else and that it's impossible they can know about

I'm still paying from when my stepfather beat me and i filed a complaint against him, my fucking brother made it a point to make me a reputation of a compulsive liar so people are acting up in spite of all the bullshit that's been said in my back

There's way too much stuff i don't wanna get into because i have to fucking leave and my life story wasn't originally the point of this thread

yeah, this seems like a job for counselling and mental health services

Stop samefagging and fuck off elsewhere if you have nothing better to do

no, you wanted everyone to validate your choices, so that the nagging voice telling you to let it go and seek help is drowned out

problem is, nobody here believes you are being 100% about what went on, and it seems like most of us agree with the nagging voice telling you to seek help

first one was me, second one wasn't

sorta proves the point that you might not be the best judge of how you are being treated, and should probably seek help

This is fucking 4chins mate, not Dr Phil. Its clear to everyone here that you're fucked. Seek serious mental help.

That's civil harassment at worst. Of all the criminal things you've dealt with, none of it was "textbook criminal harassment", and all of it likely caused you your problems.

Get professional help.

What you want from Sup Forums isn't going to help you.

I should say as well, there's absolutely nothing wrong with getting counselling and assistance. You've probably had bad experiences as by and large doctors and carers in institutional care are either jaded or fuckwits. Give it a go and focus on making yourself better, and not revenge (even if you've been wronged)

Well whatever term it is doesn't give anybody the right to blindly label me as mentally ill

Like i said, there's a shit ton of stuff i didn't mention because somebody wanted me to make it short

Point is the oldfuck that i've been renting a room at has pissed me off with stuff that's straight from the bullying that my spineless brother has started

ffs i'm typing this on mobile so it's a real fucking bitch to write long ass texts

That's one of the reasons i'm trying to make everything short and left out important bits but whatever i'm done with this thread cause you guys seems to get an ego boost out of it

ITT
>Schizo thinks hes been gangstalked since childhood and wants help from autists on the internet for is delusional reveng plan.

You spund like that guy on /x/ who thinks his brain "moved" or some shit by watching a video and the only way to fix it is to find the same imaginary video that "broke" him.

Pic related
>sexy demons are always related

7 different people telling you to seek help isn't some conspiracy to boost our ego. I think you've just inadvertently hit the nail. Everything someone else does, no matter how benign, you take very personally. You need to seek help. :^)

You're done becaus were not reinforceing your delusions.

>blindly
kek

>the oldfuck that i've been renting a room at has pissed me off with stuff that's straight from the bullying that my spineless brother has started
That's not how I interpreted your problem. He may be guilty of stuff, but the worst he apparently did to you is accidentally hurt your feelings.