he still is, you dumbfuck

he didn't stay in his lane

>basketball
>sports

>pencil necked dweeb
>in charge of sports

>the shanty town of america

>basketball
That's why I had never really heard of him until he got BTFO by Cris Collinsworth. Sports journalism should be reserved for real sports.

>entire gimmick is apehoop
>gets fired by the only station that still pretends apehoop is a sport

other people started blogging about sports

>basketball isn't a sport
I hate basketball but I'll never deny that it's a legitimate sport

Left the company that was responsible for him being relevant.

Bill Simmons watches his wife get fucked by Jalen Rose

this.

he thought he had the range to carry a cable television show and just came across awkward and nervous as hell

>basketball
>legitimate sport

he was never relevant and the only reason his face is even remotely familiar is because E!SPN ran a new Red Sox retrospective every month for 12 years.

To be fair, he didn't JUST himself nearly as bad as Olbermann.

What about basketball makes it not a sport. Other than the fact that it's players are predominantly black?

>Olbermann
Between failing at CNN and then coming out with that Jeter hitpiece segment, he got what he deserved

Best American sport there is and the only one the rest of the world takes seriously. He covers everything though

Literally rigged by the refs

So are the majority of popular sports

Tennis, cricket and soccer all have major match fixing scandals. Does that make it less of a sport? I guarantee you NFL games have been rigged as well

others are heavily influenced by the refs. basketball is straight up decided by them

1. Yes

2. Show proofs or fuck off

>Second, in a 2004 lawsuit vs the NFL, the NFL argued they are not a collection of 32 teams, but a single entity. They compete as a unit in the entertainment marketplace, and not subject to Anti-Trust laws." Like the WWE.

Everybody knows saints owl plus the Harbaugh bowls were rigged. Plus all the refball in regular season games to get teams to cover backdoor spreads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal

Literally no proof of anything in that post. Meanwhile Tim Donaghy was sent to the pen for rigging NBA games. Fuck off

I can't wait until he fires himself from his """""""""internet"""""""""" show.

One ref caught a decade ago means the entire sport is rigged ok

if you like handegg more than basketball then odds are you are probably a redneck who lives outside any major city or metropolis.
handegg is by far the worst of the 4 sports. its even worse than soccer. you cant even see everything that is happening in the play because you cant fit the receivers+secondary in the television camera's viewfinder. its a terrible game to watch.

Pick-sixing Peyton Manning to seal a win is considered rigging? Wow, you really do learn something new every day.

Yeah and refs hit buzzer beaters and block shots right

If you like basketball more than football you enjoy watching something that does not improve upon the sight of a blank screen until the 4th quarter, and are likely a flatbrim swaggot.

I'm ot defending niggerhoop, m8, I hate it as much as you do

Literally nobody gives a fuck about football outside your little shithole

I also didn't know that the USA is a "little" shithole. Please teach me more, Leafanon

that's what I thought, you know-nothing semen-slurper

it's taylor fucking hicks, you stupid cunts. he won american idol.

I'm okay with basketball but I really only watch it in the playoffs. I just can't get into a sport where only 4-5 teams have a chance at a title any given year

I started trying to follow it really closely for the first time back in 2010. I'm a Bulls fan and watched every single game in 2010, 2011 and 2012, shitty Chicago streams. Knew the players inside and out, their stats, all that. Then year after year of having a top regular season record and thinking they were a good, deep team and seeing them get destroyed by the Heat every year completely soured me on the sport where the good overall teams usually get raped by team with a few superstars. How a long 82 game regular season seem like 40 games too long. How the games were boring as fuck until the 4th quarter

I'll watch the national games on TNT Thursday night and watch Inside the NBA afterwards because it is hilarious though.

Yep. TV + politics killed the meme.

he can't get any good guests since ESPN cut him loose

the ringer is irrelevant

based inside the nba, goat banter show

He is an amazing podcaster

The problem is, on camera, he has the charisma of a fucking toad. That would be fine if he could corral his guests into being legitimate talkshow guests, but he can't do that either. Adding into this morass is the fact that he only wants to talk about Boston sports teams and basketball, and not all sports fans want to hear about that.

Another case of greed taking down a potential goldmine. Simmons could have possibly been near Chris Berman-status at ESPN.

>"""""amazing""""" podcaster