What did you think?

What did you think?

Or were you too fucking stupid to figure it out?

It wasn't that fucking smart, it literally gave away the whole premise as soon as they got off the boat.

No, I've know Melissa George couldn't act from back in the home and away days

Do you only watch movies where all the actors/actresses are god tier?

why didn't she just tell herself to stop the triangle. and then lez out with herself.

No, I try and watch movies where they are at least decent tier

i liked it, but the entire situation makes no sense when you ask how the first sequence of loops started.
but for the events shown in the movie I really enjoyed it.

It's called Novikov self consistency principle.
The first time she went aboard the ship she met herself from the future, THEN she traveled back.

If you were able to go back in time and meet yourself as a child, you would remember meeting yourself when you were a kid, even before thinking about time travel.

nigga please, there was nothing hard to understand with this movie

it ain't no primer

>not as hard to understand as primer
>therefore not hard to understand

yeah nah you're retarded

which one Sup Forums?

3rd from the right

>Triangle is a 2deep4u movie
>only sophisticated people such as myself are capable of understanding the time loop plot

That's an illegal dismount!

I dunno, none of them look like they have very big hips at all. Probably either the first or second on the right because I like their hair.

>le child bearing hips mene

>implying it wasn't 2deep4u

I need a good laugh bud, go ahead and try to explain it to me kiddo.

If you found this film 2deep4u then you are a retard.

didn't the movie just about spell out what was going on half way through then literally explain it for actual retards at the end

It's just personal preference, you do you and I'll do me. It happens that in this case none of those girls really do it for me.

I'm honestly surprised someone is talking about the movie in literally 2016. It's just another flavor of the month slightly above par horror/thriller that everyone forgot about by the next year.

It's no different from Oculus or You're Next

Yes, it was pretty obvious what was going on by the time you get half way through. And if people didn't work it out before the end they must truly be retarded.

>UH ITS NOT DIFFICULT, YOU'RE JUST TOO STUPID WHICH IS WHY I CANT EXPLAIN A SUPPOSEDLY TRIVIALLY EASY TO UNDERSTAND MOVIE

he's just saying you're using 2deep4u wrong dude calm the fuck down

Couldn't Jess have just talked to the people on the boat as they arrived and explain that there is a time loop going on?

What no? He's contesting whether or not the movie is actually 2deep4u(in his case it actually is too deep for him), not whether or not im using it right.