What will the Asian century mean for Europeans what will it mean for my country is our standard of living going to...

What will the Asian century mean for Europeans what will it mean for my country is our standard of living going to deteriorate?

prepare your anguses la

Australia will be an Asian country in this century, think Singapore or Hongkong, a population mainly consisting of Anglos, Chinks, and Panjeets

I don't like it but it could be worse it could be like the Middle East or South America.

Soulless

Better start practicing your Mandarin bud

>learning m*ndarin

WHITE SERVANTS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>we're right fucked lads so let's get ready to beg our chinese overlords for mercy

Australian "politicians"

Every century is the Asian Century. You would know this if you weren't foreign savages.

I think that it's a huge mistake that the western world is currently heading towards more fracturation with several members deciding to pursue other alignments.

It will only accelerate our fall into the pit of less influence and less relevance.

Just find ways to be more competitive. There's a reason tonnes of Asian chicks are attracted to white guys, it's because traditional western culture produces masculine men, and Eastern culture has been destroyed by communism so young Asian men look at Korean pop culture think "huh, so this is what successful man looks like. Highlighted hair, a smooth unblemished face, no muscles etc."

If you think about it, you can regard it as the aftershocks of the stupidity and the events introduced Europe's decline in the first place a few decades ago.

I think balkanization will keep trash from wanting to emigrate to us because the less accomadating we are, the less attractive we are to freeloaders. Just look at the Balkans and Belarus. Shitty economies, unfriendly to neighbors, corrupt politicians, but at least they don't have to worry about tyrone Dick man raping their wives.

>tonnes

How's the vacation going?

Europeans will only be seen in the museums.

>few decades ago
The enlightenment and French revolution occurred much earlier than that

Look at the statistics in the US. I'm not talking about hooked in Bangkock, I am talking about Asian diaspora. I mean I might be a bit biased since my GF is Asian, but you generally find more Asian girls with white guys as opposed to the reverse. I think it's partly the result of a lot of white women embracing feminism.

Good point.

Hookers* not "hooked"

I'm talking about petty nationalism, fascism and WWII. Fucking neo-reactionaries get out REEEEEEEEEE

How on earth Sharky wasn't killed off years ago in a bad deal is beyond me. The guy is the epitome of gangland human garbage.

nah more like 200-250 years. Maybe not even then, depends if immigration continues or reduces. If the countries that produce the main immigrants improve (as they already are) then immigration will reduce. Takes a long time for population to build up to shift to a new majority.

Even then it won't actually be culturally Asian.

>tribalism is the backbone of societies, civilisations and countries for thousands of years
>individualism replaces tribalism in Europe
>instantly everything falls to shit

Yes, mhm, very interesting. Really made me think.

Problem is that individualism doesn't function well when there is a tribalism mentality still in place. We will eventually get there, and it will be great.

No, individualism doesn't work because it removes any form of social cohesion.
Without which, we can't advance as a group.
And more importantly it is far easier to conquer a divided enemy.
So while one country is entirely individualistic, a neighbouring country which is heavily tribalist can easily conquer without facing much opposition

Individualism doesn't have to mean abandoning social responsibility, one will, in fact, be taking on a larger responsibility, one that is on a global level than for a specific group alone.

If Asia became superpowers, then you'll have no worries about immigration. I mean why would a normal person move to a shittier country? Also, if they want to stay in power, they have to play along with other countries, that means being open and democratic, otherwise nobody is gonna support their superpower.