The absolutely madmen. They're actually going to do it aren't they?

The absolutely madmen. They're actually going to do it aren't they?

they'll fuck it up.

They will beat the Chargers.

No they're going to beat the Steelers in the last game of the season and knock them out of the playoffs.

It'll happen just watch

Someone in the city just got the fundraising goal met for a perfect season parade around the stadium. They just talked with city officials too so it looks like it might happen if the Browns lose out.

I would love that

memes aside though if the steelers beat the ravens they will clinch the division and rest their starters the last week. this would be the browns best chance to win one

Fuck off Browns, this is our record.

2016 is the most bizarre fucking sports year, I swear.

>browns being shit is bizarre

A team going 0-16 would be pretty crazy.

see

The Chargers' owner pretty much spilled the beans that he's gonna move the team to LA. Browns beat them

I will laugh forever

>perfect season parade
wut

0-16. Cleveland humor

At least they have the championship and runner-up to fall back on or that whole city would be on suicide watch.

The loins already did it in '08 though m8

I really hope the parade happens, I personally know a guy and his brother who said they will be there ready to beat the ass of the guys who put on the parade and according to him, theres a browns forum where theres a lot of people down for a good ol ass beating, so it could turn into the most entertaining thing the browns have done all season.