Do Serbs and Croatians still hate each other? I want to hear both sides of the story, magnificent slavs of Sup Forums

Do Serbs and Croatians still hate each other? I want to hear both sides of the story, magnificent slavs of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA
youtube.com/watch?v=YFk4RBuu_-c
vecernji.ba/nerijeseni-slucajevi-terorizma-u-srednjoj-bosni-350504
youtube.com/watch?v=i4aY6kEO3cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My family is Croatian and from what i hear, they don't really hate each other because Muslim Bosnians are the bigger plague.

it's just bants

They and Albanians.

I don't care about Serbs, but I remain cautious around them.
On the other hand, my experience on Sup Forums has taught me to hate Romania

Up until about the time I started university I was taught that Serbs were always some sort of evil people. However, after going away to do an internship with a Serbian guy I learned that we were more alike than different. I think it comes down to the people around you in the community. I know guys in the Croatian community that try to emulate Italians, and act like they're 'bog i batina' (God and spanking). They act like their shit doesn't stink, and other Croats have to bow to their feet. On the other hand I have Serb acquaintances that are always friendly and welcoming to me whenever I see them. From what I've heard the Serb community will beat each other up, while the Croat community will fuck each other's wives.

Not really. It's mostly bants at this point.

The real problem is that Croatian nationalism is in part inherently tied with it - saying you love your country automatically implies you hate Serbs. Serbia has the same thing. Decoupling the two will probably take several generations (or for a common threat to show up).

Another quick question. Does Serbia have any actual friends? Like any neighbor country that they didn't hate at one point or another in history?

Croatia has nice beaches. One of the best "bang for the buck" vacations I ever went on. Trakošćan Castle was very nice, went to a wine tasting and dined Al-Fresco on its grounds.

Does any Balkan country?
In general people like Romanians and Greeks, Macedonians are cool too.
Magyars aren't disliked either, at least those in Vojvodina.

>Does irrelevant slav red white and blue tricolor nation hate the other irrelevant slav red white and blue tricolor nation

Literally who gives a shit?

>Denmark calling any country irrelevant

My sides

Its ok Soren, just play your League while we claim rightful Canadian clay :^)

>Denmark

That country stopped existing 150 years ago, you U.S. educated mongoloid.

I swear slav genes + yankee education is the most potent cocktail of retardation on this Earth.

>Does any Balkan country?
Magyars are pretty bro-tier.

POO IN LOO

>Denmark
>a country

Barely.

....Are you dyslexic or something, you nigger?

>Serbia vs Croatia thread
>no bants
Disgusting

I would say that there is a larger number of croats hating serbs, than serbs hating croats

On the other hand, most of the population is neutral, and I doubt there is love above like 5%

Heil Serbien. Gott strafe Kroatien.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

who cares, let's remove osmanlije

Ooga booga!

Do Croats automatically turn Serbs when they convert to Orthodox christianity and vice verse or how does this work in the Balkans?

>Not knowing some vague political shit that happened 150 years ago in an irrelevant country makes you uneducated.
No, it just goes to show how irrelevant you are. Now get the fuck out.

You're actually pretty spot on. It's weird as fuck, but religion essentially determines "ethnicity" around here.

You should know this because you are Romanian. There is a Romanian saying that the only friends Romania has is Serbia and the black sea.

>liking mongols

By the way that Greater Serbia is literally a meme invented by Šešelj in 90's and he was never in charge.
See Maček-Cvetković agreement, that's Greater Serbia.

>liking chinese

>magyars

What's wrong with liking mongols?
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA

What's wrong gypsy?

;_; Personal union again when fäm?

Well, yeah, Serbs have been pretty bro-tier throughout the history. We stole lots of aspects form the Serbian culture.
But the undeniably best buddies right now are the Bulgarians. We're pretty much the same, just except that they're pure breed Slavs and we're more Latins. We have similarly corrupt politicians, similarly shitty wages, similarly broken economy, similarly racist society and so on. If we would've used the cyrillic alphabet I'm pretty sure foreigners wouldn't be able to tell us apart.

If Europe stays on it's current path, possibly quite soon.

>We stole lots of aspects form the Serbian culture.
I'm pretty sure it's just common Byzantine culture.

Yup, I hate it. My grandfathers grandparents were Czech and when they moved here, they adopted orthodoxy and started calling themselves Serbs. It's fucked up

They never did hate each other.Here is video of Serbs giving shelter to Croatian cucks after we raped them in city of Travnik.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFk4RBuu_-c

Why wont you fucks stop fighting each other?

I'm cursed because I know russian and I can sometimes understand you yelling at each other

Ok not sometimes, every fucking time. In every fucking online game

>except that they're pure breed Slavs and we're more Latins
We're slavs and you're latin in language only.

Hello balkanbros

Jebo ti drug Staljin mater

Yep. Can't be a Serb without being Orthodox. There's a story here about a bastard offspring line where the mother got thrown out of the house for having a baby before marriage. She converted to Catholicism and now her grand grand children are calling themselves Croatian. Despite having an explicitly Montenegrin surname.

You're right. Instead of infighting we should have focused on cleansing the balkans from you turkshits. Would have made for a better world for everyone.

I don't know, personally I have nothing against Croatians, I don't care about them really, and not in the sense that they are like, a lower race or something, it's just like, okay, have a nice day, I don't care about them in that way.

It was very unfortunate for Bosnian Croats to collaborate with Serbs.We now hold most of before war predominantly Croatian towns in central Bosnia,we elect your politicians,5 years after war our secret service(AID) killed every Croatian(including few responsible for demolishing that mosque on pic) who we didn't like so to speak without nobody arrested or prosecuted.In my view in 10-15 years time Bosnia will be split in half by Bosniaks and Serbs,while Croats will be collateral damage in that process.

here is interesting link on how we dealt with some Croatian police and military man after the war: vecernji.ba/nerijeseni-slucajevi-terorizma-u-srednjoj-bosni-350504

How does it feel to be a mudlsim rape baby?

Actually,we are only ones who are not rapebabies in Balkans my German friend.We accept Islam and Ottomans couldn't by law enforce "prima nocta" rights on us.So,we are pretty much pure-blooded Muslim Slavs.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

I don't hate them.

and here is brown skinned unibrow Slav wannabe

Croats that hate serbs hate them because they think serbs are nazis (chetniks ) that hate croats , same thing with serbs , serbs that hate croats hate us because they think wee are nazis(ustase) that hate them .

Why don't you accept Jesus? Why do you worship idols?

Kek

You Mediterranean slavic octopus suckers hate everyone and everything.

Hehe, i wonder who would profit from that, kek.

ovo balije zaista vjeruju

t. poturica

I guess it's okay to bury yourself in denial in order to sleep at night when you're being a mudslime subhuman.

We accept and love Jesus,but he is just another God's messenger to us,not godly figure like you believe.

Get a room faggots

Orthodox Turks...

The really important question is, why do a disproportionate number of serbs and croats visit Sup Forums? I'm not complaining, it's just an anomaly.

The intelligent members of both countries understand that we both got tricked by the Americans (Jews) to weaken us.

The other 25-30% are either:
a) Older people who lost someone in the war
b) Children of those people who can't think for themselves and hate the other side for that reason

All in all my friend another 4-5 generations and maybe we can rescue ourselves from the jew tentacles.

da te naučim malo istoriji balinče
Turci su doslovno poturčeni Grci, Jermeni i Sloveni
znači čak i da su ''Turci'' kojih i nije bilo ovdje (većina su bili poturčeni Sloveni koji nisu ni pričali turski) sve silovali 400 godina, i dalje se genetski ne bi ništa promijenilo
Turčin je musliman koji priča turski, genetski Turci ne postoje, odnosno žive u Centralnoj Aziji

>Pineapple aquafresh talking shit

Adorable.

Heresy

youtube.com/watch?v=i4aY6kEO3cw

Trying really hard to stay relevant there.Right, Dane?

What else to do, work? TOPLEL

DO NOT WORRY... SLAV IN DIASPORA HERE, WE'RE ALL MOVING BACK IN DECEMBER... WE INTEND TO RESSURECT OUR OLD GODS TURNS OUT WE WERE SOME WEIRD TYPE OF HINDU, SEE YOU IN DECEMBER

Nice ad hominem, really showed me wrong.

Because a disproportionate number of Serbs and Croats are closet nazis.

>"bosniaks" actually believe this

Serbs should hate Albanians and Bosnians instead. Croats are pretty decent even if they were traitors who took NATO:s side in the war.

What's the feel when you know that you betrayed your ancestors?

notice how all of these ''ustaša'' girls are ugly as fuck

Dida always fought with Serbs, Baba always fought with gypsy. Serb k if they remove kebab, otherwise we can always rely on hating eachother

I can't take such criticism genuinely when it comes from a mountain nigger.

no seriously they are ugly as fuck, or you leave your house rarely so you have no idea how Croatian girls look like

just so I'm not misunderstood: I'm arguing only ugly ones are ''ustašas'' and shit

>got tricked by the Americans
stop lying you genocidal scum

>denying that you were used as a NATO puppet

Noone here cares really. It's just banter pretty much.

They're not gorgeous but I wouldn't call them ugly either. And I'd rather have a redpilled 5/10 then a brainwashed model

This.

Oh hello gypsy.

> Istria
> croatian claim
How about no

you are welcome to use my meat puppet

Chetniks bad, sry bub.
We still make fun of them over here.

I don't deny that Sweden is a lost cause and is 100% under the enemies control. Denying that fact would be the same as protecting them.

And yet it's ours anyway.

outer border of this

Commonwealth of X

Maybe you should get one of dem Nimitz class nuclear-powered aircraft carriers to protect your 1.5 km coastline, you fucking mountain gypsy.