What would you do if you came home every night to her?

What would you do if you came home every night to her?

Quit my job and have her get one so I can play my Genesis all day.

i'd end up getting her pregnant

cum every night to her

how come?

I'd quit my job and make her get one so I can go over to 's house and play Genesis all day with him.

cum*

cause i'd be trying to so i could brag about it

anymore pics?

Be extreamly glad I work from home.
But if it's only coming home to her at night that means she has a job, I like a woman with financial security while I dick around on the homestead.

i would ensure that she puts the lotion on its skin

She's sucking it in but it's all good, those are fantastic tits and she's in good shape

fuck her

Break my dick.

not bad. blondes are fun to hump at

I'd be doing the dinner every night because one look at her and you know she can't cook.

I'd probably be tiered of her shit and dreaming about fucking other girls.

why blondes

who is this OP

Get sick of her shit... like any other woman.

Quit my job and have her get one so i could go with over to 's house to play Genisis with them all day.

probably come home every night only if she was a brunette tho

Cuck faggot

I would come home...

Truth

Every hole and invite her female friend to share

Fuck her for a while. Get bored. Try to fuck her friends

Probably keep fucking my black mistress because this skinny white bitch doesn't want to put out due to her gaining a pound from taco night. Fucking bitch.

Don't get married kids.

File a restraining order, no females except gf, family, or friends have business in my home.

You picked the wrong woman

Get bored of her eventually.

Once you've been in a few relationships you'll get it. No matter how hot they are, all women become boring after a while and you will eventually reach a point where you actively prefer fapping to fucking them. It's not even their fault, it's just how it is.

I love lasagne, but try eating it seven nights a week for five years.

No shit. I'll kick myself for it every damn day.

WTF- I'm with these guys. It's the only logical answer in this thread.

I'd only fantasise if SHE came home to me EVERY night

Same thing as with literally any other girl.

Get bored of fucking her within 3 years and regret committing to her

good point

Probably deal with a lot of white people problems i dont normally deal with.

Bromance is alive and well

Depends on her personality.

Nah, you just fuck vapid whores. Been in a happy relationship for years now, because I actually spent time talking to women instead of going with the first one that didn't push me away.

Guess what, not all women are vapid whores, just the easy ones.

>What would you do if you came home every night to her?

I'd be in a wheelchair. My body would be destroyed from repetitive motion injuries after fucking that so hard, so long and so so often.

This. So much this. 8 years here. Currently trying to fix it. Advice?

kys

>Advice?

It's pretty obvious, user. Attain class consciousness, join people's revolution, transcend primitive capitalism, create anarcho-communist future world where polyamory is the norm.

this! been with the same woman for years. she takes good care of herself, exercises three times a week and has excellent fashion sense.
she's smart, but not too smart and makes the bucks! she fucks me, sucks me and love to fap to her
still crazy about her.

Ask her to help me with my homework. I get so much shit to do is ridiculous. -.-

>What would you do if you came home every night to her?
Id bring home dinner every night, cause with tits like those you know she aint a cooker at all.

bump

who is she?