Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar_sovereignty_referendum,_2002
youtube.com/watch?v=wmXp_kmtR4w
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

extremely good thread my man

(y)

what’s was the point of building an airport there?

Couldn’t they move it a bit inlands.. who cares if you’d have to cross the border?

How can a mountain be so aesthetic?

Nice thread. Now gimme my fuckin' islands

How about NO PEDRO
HANDS OFF MY ROCK, KEK

Do you mean our islands? You Spaniards are all the same

Is it safe to visit? Or will I get killed in the crossfire?

Because it's British clay...?
If Spain were to block travel from Britbongistan, how would they ever go there? By ship would be too long.

You are a leaf your are going to draw all the fire

>a fucking ROCK

I laughed

There was a neutral zone in the middle at the beginning of the last century. The red cross was managing some disease through the rock and Spain accepted the brits to use the land to put a temporal medical field.

They kept the land because they don't know what temporary means and later built the landing track for the military and said "it was always theirs"

That's because it is ours

It's not

It is.

It is not.

Has Spain uninterruptedly sustained a claim over it, but tolerated the UK factual possession?

This is my rock
God gave this rock to me.

pretty good bantz.

HANDS OFF MANUEL

the 1713 Treaty of Utrecht was negotiated and ceded control of Gibraltar to Britain to secure Britain's withdrawal from the war. Unsuccessful attempts by Spanish monarchs to regain Gibraltar were made with the siege of 1727 and again with the Great Siege of Gibraltar (1779 to 1783), during the American War of Independence.

Spain ceded to Great Britain "the full and entire propriety of the town and castle of Gibraltar, together with the port, fortifications, and forts thereunto belonging ... for ever, without any exception or impediment whatsoever."

What happens there?

Communism and oil digging,

Not a lot, tax haven mini Britain, its main job is to annoy the Spanish at every opportunity

what did they mean by this?

>I can't read

Can you own guns there?

What a shithole desu. Spaniards are going to fight a war over a shit rock?

The pillars of Heracles belongs to Greece

Greek clay desu

We all are, that's what next world war will be all about.
People who remain after full nuclear destruction will probably think it was a silly reason, but today we will fight for the rock to the last man.

>Spain owns a tip of Morocco
>Salty about similarly sized Gibraltar
What nignog behavior

Whatever happens in the end, UK should rest safe about the Falklands. Got your back.

It's them who are salty...

This is very simple. Gibraltar wants free movement, right? Well, an arrange is made or then the border is closed. Simple as that.

>this upset over a rock

HANDS OFF MANUEL

So the same thing Americans did with Texas.

How can they keep getting away with it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar_sovereignty_referendum,_2002

Gibraltor also voted 17,900-187 in a
referendum to the question "Do you approve of the principle that Britain and Spain should share sovereignty over Gibraltar?", nigger

I would say that the ones that are upset are May and especially Picardo

Not quite, we had a bunch of people illegally immigrate there, outnumbering native Tejanos, they rebelled and won and were by a strange coincidence admitted into the union right afterwards.
Don't get any ideas.

>Another one that can't read

Where I say that Gibraltar is not British?

Well, then they shouldn't really whine when they get put behind border control, should they?

I go to spain and i fuck your women, i fuck them good, how can you love your gf knowing she has taken anglo cum on her face eh, pedro?

These are andalucians speaking english what the actual fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=wmXp_kmtR4w

Your hand isn't a Spanish girl Ahmed

most of latin america is descended from andalucians as well

the power of the anglo

t. Tyrone

@0:50
>you could think it's England

>Muslim qt walks by

Lol

You could only go to Latin America if you were a cristiano viejo, so no that is not true at all.

Most were Leonese Extremadura

Try again dog blower

OST Theme Song of UK-EU War of 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

>Spaniards complaining about a British enclave in Iberia

When is the actual war going to start? That's all I want to know, so I can serve for the Queen

If Spain loads the Strait entrance with SAMs, Submarines and Air power...

No way UK has a chance. The Hispaniolas would have to be extremely incompetent to lose such skirmishes.

>goose stepping giraffes
Watch out africans
Australians aren't the only ones beset by long-necked foes

>implying Spain would get back Gibraltar if they surrendered Ceuta and Melilla to Morocco.

>There was a neutral zone

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

Should have had more people in Texas, so Anglos wouldn't outnumber them.

But that isn't true.

We have Patriots, Hawks, Mistrals, NASAMS, Rolands, 5 AAW AEGIS destroyers, 60 Eurofighters and 70 F-18s.

They are totally free to come here.

>100% british, I rather die to be spaniard
lel

> anglo reading comprehension
We aren't claiming Gibraltar, how many times do we have to repeat it? The conflicts are:
1) the territorial waters - at no point in the treaty of Utrecht were the waters surrounding Gibraltar ceded to Britain. Then again, there was no concept of territorial waters in 1713 international law, so only the UN has a say here.
2) the isthmus - as the other guy mentioned, the isthmus is Spanish territory that was temporarily leased to Britain in a goodwill move to cure a plague outbreak im Gibraltar. In true Anglo fashion, the Brits never left and even built an airport there. It's still legally Spanish territory.
3) border controls - when Britain leaves the EU, we are going to share an EU / non EU, non Schengen border. Spain wants to make sure that we're on the same page as far as international law is concerned.
We aren't disputing the sovereignty of Gibraltar at any point goddamnit.

>that picture
wew lad, he got rekt

CONSIDER YOUR DIGITS FACTORED INTO OUR DECISION. IN LIGHT OF RECENT EU KEKERY, HANDS OFF OUR EFFICIENT OUTPOST YOU GREASY DONKEY ROGERER.

s-sorry my spanish is not so good :3

But it is? Anywhere you search you'll find Gibraltar has ilegally expanded two times.

Wow. The anglo memes are real.

This, be careful. Anglos first start with a small portion of land, but suddenly it turns out that they've already occupied half of your territory.

You mean to tell me that Spain can't even take The Rock. What happened Spain?
You mad bro

Just give it back

didn't know about the isthmus, really made me think.

They are Spain since the Visigoth era or even earlier...

RED ALERT
SHIELDS UP

Ceuta was a portuguese city. It was the only part of portugal that sided with spain during the portuguese restoration war.

Jesus man , learn your history

truly the perfidious bongshits have no honor

It was a Brit who made this thread.

>We aren't disputing the sovereignty of Gibraltar at any point goddamnit.

Bong press makes it sound like you are, and I'm afraid most people will go with what they read, even though everyone always says the press is shit and biased.

Can someone explain to me what is even going on with that rock right now? Why is there suddenly a big disputed because of the Brexit? Some EU rules that allowed the perfidious to keep it?