Let's make Southeast Europe great!

>Greece reacquires heavily ethnic Greek land: Cyprus, Northern Epirus and parts of Anatolia. Turkified Greeks living in western Turkey are unbrainwashed and re-Hellenised, rest of them flee for the new Turkish state. I marry Anzu.
>Bulgaria and most of FYROM merge under a common Bulgarian banner and represent the original source of Slavic presence in the Balkans.
>Romania reacquires Moldavia and rebrands itself as Dacia. They keep Roman influence, but also come in terms with their origins.
>Illyrian-descendant countries merge under their common Illyrian heritage. They maintain Slavic elements, including official language, but reach to a more classical era when it comes to their common identity, making it a stronger union than Yugoslavia. They develop a robust economy based on heavy industry.

Literally flawless.

If there even exists a country that descends from Illyria then that's Albania. South Slavs are predominantly Slavic from a genetical point of view.
Slavic = haplogroups I2 + R1a
Native Balkanic (Dacian, Thracian and Illyrian) = E1b1b + J2

Some of them are more Slavic than others, but it's fair to say they are plenty mixed as it is. Serbia and Montenegro are plenty Illyrian, so it's not just Albania. The geographical region has been called Illyria for centuries, so it's fine to call it that. A Standard Shotokavian language would be formed to accommodate needs, so (Albania aside) communication wouldn't be a problem either.

>>Greece reacquires heavily ethnic Greek land: Cyprus, Northern Epirus and parts of Anatolia. Turkified Greeks living in western Turkey are unbrainwashed and re-Hellenised, rest of them flee for the new Turkish state. I marry Anzu.

Cyprus is an independent state whose first and only language is Greek. Why would Greece need to 'reacquire' it? Cyprus should expel the Turkish occupation of it's lands.

Northern Epirus should in fact go to Greece.

There are no more ethnic Greeks in Anatolia - or very few considering the sheer area being discussed.

You can't magically 'unbrainwash' 20 million Turks. They don't follow Orthodoxy, they don't speak Greek. A union is impossible because you can't join two disparate linguistic groups an expect national unity.

Greece would have to expel the vast majority, and then impose the Greek language as a secondary language in school, and allow relative autonomy, and hope in 100 years they're all speaking, reading, and writing Greek.

>>Illyrian-descendant countries merge under their common Illyrian heritage. They maintain Slavic elements, including official language, but reach to a more classical era when it comes to their common identity, making it a stronger union than Yugoslavia. They develop a robust economy based on heavy industry.

What Illyrian heritage? We know virtually nothing about Illyrians, who stopped being a real thing even before the slavs arrived.

You're some sort of historical reenactment faggot who just finished his first year of University in Classics?

Meh, I know all that. I originally envisioned a separate Byzanitum state with a mixed Greco-Turkic identity. I've suggested it plenty times, but I thought I'd have some more fun this time around.

In regards to Illyria, it's a fine geographic name for the area. Been there for centuries. As you said, we don't know much about Illyrians, so the name is a clean slate that can acquire a deeper national significance contemporarily. Those countries don't have a very deep national identity as they are, and they are insignificant on their own. It's a good way to make them more relevant.

Besides, it's pretty certain they are descended from Illyrians to a pretty large extent. Not even the entirety of I2 and R1a in the region is a result of Slavic presence.

You'd be appropriating a name that none of the inhabitants have a claim to.

Besides, there is no way you'll get 2 muslim-majority countries into a union with Serbia.

Serbo-Croatian union, yes.
FYROM-Bulgarian union, yes.
But Albania? Why would you wish that upon anybody?

Even now, Greece is probably never going to reestablish itself as an independent nation and Albanians have like 4 times as many children as Greeks do. There are as many Albanians in Albania+Greece+Kosovo+FYROM that they actually outnumber Serbs and Croats, or are roughly equal anyways.

On that note, since you're Greek:
- Register & Identify all none-Greek citizens
- Restrict citizenship to individuals with one (or two) Greek parents
- Outlaw Albanian in schools
- Detain & deport the majority of non-Greek citizens (Albanians, Romanians, Gypsies, Afghanis, Turks, etc)
- Municipal property taxes on primary residences
- Income tax mandatory for all citizens
- Tax farmers & tourism industry which as far as I am aware are not right now
- Cut regular military by 50%
- Keep mandatory 6 months service
- Implement a militia/nation guard system
- Deregulate firearms (somewhere between Canadian and US laws)
- Implement tax incentive for militia/NG membership (free uni for 10 years, rebates for ammo/guns, general tax refund)
- Make sure the tax incentive doesn't cost more than you save shaving off regular personel
- Focus regular military on navy, air, and armour
- Militia/NG/conscripts comprise 'regular infantry' / defensive deployment only
- Begin investing / courting investment in alternative energies (tidal should be easy along coastal regions, perhaps wind, definitely solar)
- Begin investing (100% domestic) in vertical agriculture
- Legalize marijuana (taxes, taxes, taxes, tourism, and taxes)
- Increase financial incentive for couples to have children, use media to assist

Oh, and probably execute every living and former politician, and codify into law that political corruption = death

how is I2 slavic?

>Besides, there is no way you'll get 2 muslim-majority countries into a union with Serbia.
Who said anything about Muslims?

>- Register & Identify all none-Greek citizens
Already done during census.

>- Restrict citizenship to individuals with one (or two) Greek parents
Agree on at least one.

>- Outlaw Albanian in schools
Would do more harm than good. There have been periods with lots of hostility, and it didn't do us any good. It's much better to assimilate the Christian ones at this point. Albanians aren't that far off genetically, so they don't change the gene pool significantly.

>- Municipal property taxes on primary residences
>- Income tax mandatory for all citizens
>- Tax farmers & tourism industry which as far as I am aware are not right now
Kek, I guess you have no idea how much taxation already exists. Primary residencies are already taxed, all citizens pay income taxes, and agriculture is getting rekt with taxes. Some farmers simply stop working altogether because of that. Tourism maybe.

Safice to say all of this is not helping much.

>- Cut regular military by 50%
>- Keep mandatory 6 months service
Agree

>- Deregulate firearms (somewhere between Canadian and US laws)
This is already how it is.

>- Begin investing / courting investment in alternative energies (tidal should be easy along coastal regions, perhaps wind, definitely solar)
>- Begin investing (100% domestic) in vertical agriculture
>- Legalize marijuana (taxes, taxes, taxes, tourism, and taxes)
>- Increase financial incentive for couples to have children, use media to assist
Absolutely agree

>Already done during census
Find this hard to believe since they don't even bother taking ethnic or linguistic data in the census?

>Would do more harm than good. There have been periods with lots of hostility, and it didn't do us any good. It's much better to assimilate the Christian ones at this point. Albanians aren't that far off genetically, so they don't change the gene pool significantly.

There are 500k Albanians who aren't citizens, if I am reading this correctly, and citizenship is awarded after 5 years?

Probably 25% of Greece is Albanian. Get your shit together.

>This is already how it is.
From what research I did, it seems that handguns are near impossible to own and rifles are highly restricted. You also have no self defence law that I can find and other greeks on Sup Forums have confirmed.

Btw what do you think the odds are that Greece retains its identity, language, and sovereignty?

Why is Tsipras President still?
Why hasn't the military re-implemented a junta?
Is the military in the pocket of the germans?

>There are 500k Albanians who aren't citizens, if I am reading this correctly, and citizenship is awarded after 5 years?
>Probably 25% of Greece is Albanian. Get your shit together.
Not sure how citizenship granting works. 25%? You mean from when the modern Greek state was founded to begin with? Not sure how accurate that is (though probably not far from truth), but there was a lot of admixture during Ottoman era and phenotype with southern Albanian regions isn't particularly different from Greece even nowadays. It wasn't easy to control and it didn't make a big difference at the time, so it can't be helped.

>From what research I did, it seems that handguns are near impossible to own and rifles are highly restricted. You also have no self defence law that I can find and other greeks on Sup Forums have confirmed.
Sorry, I thought "deregulate" meant "ban". You're right, handguns are essentially impossible to own. There are hunter licenses for rifles that aren't that hard to acquire, but there have been talks for additional regulations recently. I suppose I agree with your suggestion then.

>Btw what do you think the odds are that Greece retains its identity, language, and sovereignty?
There's no issue regarding identity, language or sovereignty at the moment. My main worry is that educated people are leaving the country. Greece produces more doctors and engineers than it can support, and a good number of them leave for other EU countries. If things don't change, it'll be plebians living here in a 30-years-time.

>Greece reacquires heavily ethnic Greek land
When your investors reaquire their debts

Pay denbts malaka!

Why would they want more regulations on weapons? Gun regulations are the #1 sign that your government is dishonest.

You're a nation bordered to the East and South by hostile nations. You have tens of thousands of unregistered immigrants from Albania and elsewhere roaming the country.

Many people live in relative isolation and there are no police for miles and miles.

>There's no issue regarding identity, language or sovereignty at the moment. My main worry is that educated people are leaving the country. Greece produces more doctors and engineers than it can support, and a good number of them leave for other EU countries. If things don't change, it'll be plebians living here in a 30-years-time.

Well of course. The country has been stagnant for 40 years and is now 6 years into an economic depression. How you haven't solved any problems in the last 6 years is honestly beyond my ability to imagine.

Are Greeks really that desperate to be in the EU and use the Euro?

brilliant plan, you will end up taking in millions of shitskins and become a minoritiy in your own lands overnight.

Come clean my toilet sqiptari

giving greece istanbul would creat shitstorm since its overwhelming population and too many muslims etc , however other regions would actually integrate with each other because of how people are alike then again i think it would fair better as a new state rather than greece.

>I marry Anzu.

You revealed the plan early OP

>turks are shitskins
>greeks are not

Kys

New state is Byzantium, official language is Latin and official religion is Stoicism

Jewish religions are banned

why do you want anzu so fucking much she is a bitch and she is not even beatiful the only good thing is that she is petite. I bet she is dumb as fuck and her voice tone is so high pitched that I would want to kill her. That being said I would fuck her

The subclade form the Balkans and Romania has its origins in Belarus. It's less than 2000 years old.

>Are Greeks really that desperate to be in the EU and use the Euro?
Leaving Euro would nullify people's fortunes. Unemployment may be high and wages may be low, but many families in Greece have some decent savings they don't want to see devalued. It's a complex topic. I'm convinced we shouldn't have joined EU to begin with, but it's hard to leave it at this point.

I like the Byzantium idea. I'd be totally fine with it.

You can't teach 20+ million people a new language and expect it to take.

Separate Greek and Turkish states must exist.

Alternatively, you could have Greek taught in Greece, Turkish taught in Asia Minor, and Latin could be the secondary language in both regions.

>Leaving Euro would nullify people's fortunes. Unemployment may be high and wages may be low, but many families in Greece have some decent savings they don't want to see devalued. It's a complex topic. I'm convinced we shouldn't have joined EU to begin with, but it's hard to leave it at this point.

'unemployment might be high'
24% general unemployment and 50% youth unemployment is not high, it's disastrous.

Besides, you're losing possession, probably permanently, of your energy, transportation, and shipping infrastructure.

But anyways, who cares what Greeks want. Britain, Poland, and Hungary are going to decide the fate of the EU. I put good money on Greece sticking by Germany's side through all the turmoil, the collapse, and beyond.

Are you fucking retarded?

>That being said I would fuck her

The truth comes out one way or another

Greek and Turkish are for homos

Hittite is the real hotness

Shut up Slav

too bad Albania is nigger tier

Turkish is for homos.

Greece is 1) Indo-European and 2) Has 3700 years of written records and 3) been the lingua franca of the Greek states, the Roman Empire, the ERE, 2 major religions, and 4) sounds relatively decent

rather than greek they should teach minoan

No such language is confirmed to have existed

qt

She is a few anschlusses away hans
Time fur blitzkrieg

Even if it were possible, no sane Cypriot would (and should not) ever vote to join modern Greece.

South slavs are illyrians genetically speaking.

Albanians are I2 too.

The differences between south slavs and albanians are almost inexistent

Yes it is, in the Linear A script and the Phaistos disc is a non-Greek language which was spoken on Crete aka Minoan

Albanians are muslims though and therefore faggots

>No Olbia/Odessa
>No Bugeac
>No Panonia
>"Dacian"

This map sucks.

Wrong.
Lineat A and Cretan hieroglyphs are undeciphered. There is no consensus as to what language they encode.

As such, you can't say it was Minoan, and it can't be taught because we don't know it.