Ask a guy with severe gynecomastia anything

Ask a guy with severe gynecomastia anything

can you post a pic? for research purposes. no shirt

show tits

Jealous (coming from a tranny)
Why though, low T? Will you get them removed?

Tits or gtfo

Faggot. You have a mental disease. Gross as fuck!

transexuals deserve to die.

Samefag

here's another shot
I don't think I have low T, at least I can grow a beard and I have some bodyhair. Not sure what this is about really, but I've lived with them my whole life. I'm kind of on the fence about getting them lopped off - on one side I could finally look like a normal man, but on the other hand, having boobs to play with is kinda nice.

suck a cock nigger

Have you ever looked into whay it would cost to get them removed? I'm poor as fuck but I've never had my shirt off in front of anyone, it's be nice to feel like a normal man

fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me tooo

Show bra, please

Absolutely fake. Fucking trans larper.

We need more pics with timestamp to prove you're actually a dude.

Nice tits, slut.

It sucks man. It's like there's no reason to get in shape either cuz the tits are still there, even when I was in decent shape

High T causes this, are you juicing?

I had them checked when they started growing, I was about 14. They were small back then and basically I was told that they'd go away with age. I haven't gone back since, but nowadays I might actaully get the surgery for free I think.
Alright. It's my girlfriend's, I kinda like wearing her stuff sometimes if she isn't around.
I'll take a pic with a timestamp, hold on.
Nah, I barely work out.

:'(

I was told the same when I was 13 and I also haven't been back since. Good insurance can cover that? Not that I have it but it's worth the debt to be normal

You have some nice big titties, I'd love to bust a nut on them.

Let them out faggot!

And some timestamp would be great!

>Alright. It's my girlfriend's, I kinda like wearing her stuff sometimes if she isn't around.

Do you wear the panties too?
Do you have a tiny dick?

nah, I don't wear panties, it does nothing for me.
dick is normal enough, I guess, a bit under 5

>Alright. It's my girlfriend's
This guy has great big dirty milkers and I still can't get a girlfriend. See you in the next like, OP. I'm gonna go kill myself.

*life
How did I fuck that up?

Nice, moar

need to see more pics of your titties

>dick is normal enough, I guess, a bit under 5

>dick under 5
>normal
pick one

Looks like you have a clit to match them tiddies.
Maybe you should start wearing panties, cupcake.

I'd love to suck them or cum on them. Do you like it or let it a man do it?

Awesome big tits, no wonder you wear a bra
Can you take a pic of you grabbing them or holding them up?

are you that guy who had a gf that was jealous of his tits being bigger than hers and liked to play with them? and who had some drunk guys titfuck him at a party or something?

Because you're having one of those days, maybe even one of those decades.

Don't give up. As long as getting a gf is your main goal, you won't get one.

Focus on improving your life, one little bit at a time. If you smoke weed, cut back. If you play vidya, don't spend hours a day doing it.

Don't fucking give up, user.

Reminds me of the webm of the Asian guy in the water being all motivational. Getting a gf isn't my main goal but it'd be nice. I'm trying to improve myself at this point in my life. But thank you for the words, I really needed that.

Pretty fucked up, but I do fantasize about it.
Like this?
uh...yeah, that's me.

what does your gf do?

fuck, you could legit give titfucks with udders like this. I'm straight but your tits are giving me a boner for real

We all need it sometimes. Tho I'm not familiar with the motivational water guy.

Alright, here's a timestamp. Took this under shit lightning so you could see the hair. It's wispy but it's there.

shes's a secretary

If I had tits like yours, I could probably bag that cute lesbian I've been crushing on. Haha

Shut up Faggot

Ya, dude. That's definitely a low testosterone thing.... but unless if your test is virtually nonexistent, they don't like prescribing it. You probably have an over abundance of aromatase which converts test into estrogen. Every man has a bit of test converted to estrogen but some more than most.

Aromatase inhibiters like arimidex or letrozole will help control this problem.

But honestly bro, if you like dick at all or think you may (and I suspect this is the case if you cross dress), you could really pull off a remarkably passable trans, at least in the body. And honestly, pervs like, well anyone browsing this thread, kind of prefer the traps to have a small penor and nice natural tits.

Either get on aromatase inhibiters to control the gynocomastia problem and get your tits removed, or run with what you got and do a trap thing.... you'd do brilliant at it. Even if you just wanna trap and date women.

Not all guys were cut out for an alpha life, and you certainly are not.

is playing with your boobs sexual 4 you? like is it a rousing when u play withyourself to touch your tits?

Feels and relatable

Ah it's usually posted on /wsg/ which is pretty much where I hang out. That place is fun at first but it grows old very quickly.

Sigh.

Been here seen this.

Copypasta is copypasta.

Inb4 this is actually just a fat girl desperate for attention. AGAIN.

what the shit are you talking about being Alpha.
being Alpha is not related with testosterone levels or penis size for fuck shake
being Alpha is a mind state
being Alpha is achievable
AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A DOCTOR?
FUCK ME

what does she do with your tits though?

Would taking that make them smaller? Or would I have to get them removed surgically ? Not sure if I have any sort if chemical imbalance

>nah dude I like my tits
10/10

>fantasize about getting titfucked

I'd fuck your fat tits right in front of your girlfriend you busty little faggot. I bet you'd be into this too.

Yes, it would make them smaller (particularly letrozole), but you probably need a gynocomastia surgery to really fix it. That and you seem chunky and losing weight would help a lot. Also losing weight, cardio, and lifting weights will cause your testosterone levels to rise and estrogen levels to decrease....

So that's my recommendation. Talk to doctors about aromatase inhibiters. See if gynecomastia surgery is covered by insurance...

Or just run what you got and try trapping. As a bi dude that appreciates big natural tits and small dick on traps, you have the assets needed for that.

Jfc user most girls would be jealous as fuck. Does your GF like them?

theyre nice tits

I hope shes not a girl for nair's sake

Is your name Robert Paulsen, by chance?

I'm not OP but I seriously appreciate the info user. I'm pretty straight and only like pussy and maybe a feminin penis or two. But definitely would never use my man tits sexually, I get no pleasure from them, only a lack of self esteem

Have you noticed the number of replies you've all had since I fucked up her game? None.

Also quads

whyd you do that? youre just gonna hate yourself more. There is much to learn here

It's really arousing, my nipples are sensitive. I can come just from playing with my nipples, it's my favourite way to fap.
Also, driving on bumpy roads always gives me a boner just from feeling my breasts shake and rub against my shirt.
She seems a bit jealous, she's always telling me that I have nicer breasts than her. Mostly she ignores them in bed, but she does like seeing them bounce when she rides me.

haha

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

I wish I had a gf with tits like this

>had some drunk guys titfuck him at a party or something?

And you're not going to tell us this story?

Forgot to post this one

such nice pictures for us you have!

OP, you should greentext this

Also, it would be noice is you share a dick n tits pic with us

>gynecomastia
just do a punch of cardio workout, if what i've heard about breast is true then they are just big lumps of fat. and cardio burns fat. so get on a treadmill
you might wanna buy a sports bra first...

hot, I bet that's why you became a slut.
Were they black?

Just get a sex change with the full vajayjay package and youre good to go

Me too OP, although not as bad as you.
I'm saving for surgery because I shiggy diggy

When I was 18-23 I was in pretty decent shape and worked out all the time. It definitely made them smaller but they still torpedoed out and I still didn't like the way I looked with my shirt off

How much will it cost you? Also did you go to a plastic surgeon? I've got some b cup juggs

HE'S NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON

1/1 made me audible

Never went to a plastic surgeon but when if I do have surgery I'l try and find the best nigga out there.

It's not that hard of a procedure, where I'm from it costs around 5 months worth of minimum wage salary, but if your country is more economically stable it should be a even cheaper.

All I have to fix with surgery is my tits and my eyes, then I'l be a free man

Nevermind 5 is for the eye surgery, this shit is much more expensive.

God speed user. People tall about privledge and shit but no one realizes they have the privilege of a normal body

hey op, me too
love being a fat sissy

Thanks for making me feel better about myself OP, mines not quite that bad.

Yeah people should just shut the fuck up when it comes to privilege. Considering how many have it worse than me I can't complain. They're really hairy and I'm a fatass who's slowly loosing weight so there's hope I'l look decent even without surgery if I work on it.

Are you retarded or something?

Yeah I'm lucky enough considering I'm a pretty good looking guy, so I never had trouble hooking up with chicks growing up and now I have a beautiful fiance who doesn't care about my tits. Would still be nice to not have them though

When it comes to the tits game, OP has you beat by a mile

Wait for the fat stinky clunge.

I've got klinefelters. Before this trans thing blew up in popularity, i toyed with the idea of getting implants to make my tits firmer rather than getting breast reduction surgery, but now i think it would just confuse people. My goal would have been for people to recognize me as weird, not female.

HOW DID YOU GET THE LEAF?

Gave moot money.

yeah, nah

Bubbles detected.

good user

just fuck my life, actual disabled people like fuck while I'm sitting here as a virgin at the age of 24

>normal
>under 5
There's a reason the phrase "standard six inches" exists.

You're like a natural trap, stop denying your nature. Shave your body and go on hormones already god damn it

Post moar tits OP

top kek