More like this

More like this.
Penis that has been turned into pussy. Vice versa

Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just google it you fucking waste of space

gawwwwwd... I'd rather have the "wrong" genitalia, than something completely butchered like that.

Been googling it. Cant find better quality

Yeah, looks like a legit vag

That's exactly why I refuse GRS. I want a pretty puss not a deformed thing like that.

Wouldn't mind it actually. I understand you'd want it over a penis if you're confident you want to be a woman.

Would fuck let's go.

How could you possibly be turned on enough by this to assume anyone else is? Are you retarded or something?

What makes you think anyone has any better quality pics here? I know there's a bunch of faggots on this site, but this goes beyond the usual gay shit. Like, severe mental illness, and I think you're the expert.

That looks like a terrible example. I've seen much better looking ones, and actually thinking about it i've only seen one or two other examples. They didn't have a weird buthole where the clit should be though.

this is why stem cell research is so important, when the day comes that we can grow penises and vaginas this won't be a problem

How'd Bailey put it?
Something like, 'I'd rather have a penis by definition than a "vagina" if you're being polite.'
Yeah, same here. That's fucked. Maybe one day the procedure will get better but until then, don't mutilate what ya got. Besides, as evidenced here and so many places on the net, there's tons of guys that don't mind the penis and even like it.

>Feral Booty Inspector

hes got a baCKWARDS WILLY

I'd want to grow a completely new sex organ - like a hole where bees/hummingbirds fly in and pollinate me until I cum

Fucking tatooed degenerates. Geez, if your going futa, drop the degeneracy.

I gotta be honest, that looks exactly what I thought a penis turned into a vag would look like.

I want to put my dick in it

Instead of formicophilia, couldn't you just pick something normal like tiles?

So what you take offense to in that image is the tattoos?
Also
>If your going futa.
>Drop the degeneracy.
You get to choose one.

Bump m'nigga

>So what you take offense to in that image is the tattoos?
Of course, they're fucking horrendous.
Futa, it's the tats that are degenerate.
Let me guess, you're also a tatooed degenerate.

Why in the name of the holy kek would you like to see more of this bizzare hunting accident

I don't have a single drop of ink under my skin, I was just surprised that what you found objectionable in that image was the tattoos.

The fuck is that?
WHy the fuck would someone do that?
That hing is the stuff of nightmares.
Literally an axe wound.

Well, yeah. It makes people look like the back alley wall of a bodega. What's worse is that it's m=not like some fuckers held them down and did it to them. They CHOSE to look like some gang graffiti'd run down shit.

As a side note , I have one tattoo and I regret it. I'll never have the symmetry and unbroken view of skin that I started with.

Tfw you are Kunda

My girlfriend (hurr not a girl, try harder) had the surgery done last year. While it looked fucking atrocious at first, after the healing it looks and feel like a normal vagina. Thanks god she didn't go to a shady ladyboy surgeon and actually waited.

Huh, I guess we differ a lot in our perception of tattoos.
But then again, I do like some graffiti as well.
I've seen plenty of both good and bad tattoos, for me it comes down to uniqueness and aesthetics. A lot of the derivative stuff looks cheesy to me.

yes he is indeed a guy still, and you are an enabler.

Enabler? In what way is he an enabler and of what?

Some of them can be great pieces of art, but I'd rather it on my wall than wear it for the rest of my life. Taste changes over the years just like the perception of events that led to getting a particular tattoo in the first place. Want a memory? Frame it.

That's up to you man, personal choice and all of that jazz.
I try to judge people on their words and actions, not their appearance.

Enabler of mental illness as opposed to letting someone get properly treated with a half inch chunk of lead in their brain.

Thank God for high suicide rates on these abominations

transsexualpostop com

>vice versa
>how????

You ever hear the phrase: "your right to swing hour fist ends at my nose"?

In other words: these people in no way affect you.

In other, other words: you gotta be a fag to get your feelings hurt by a fake puss.

Definitely agree with you on that and maybe a little farther but not to ancap teen-angst bs. Still, I just think tats are a dumb action for usually dumb reasons.

Quite true. Now if they wouldn't push the "your rights end where my feelings begin" agenda on both sides.

Ancap is an oxymoron in my opinion.
They can be dumb for the sake of dumb and look pretty neat to me.
But yeah, I've never actually gone as far as getting a tattoo, in spite of being tempted to.

I would urge you not to as your perspective down the road may change. I looked into tat-laser removal, even so far as to get a machine and start up a practice. It's hella painful to both you and your wallet. Since this back and forth, I've thought about going to my buddy who is a tat artist and commissioning a drawn on paper piece to frame. lol I know he'd think it's weird but he really is a good artist.

I'd never actually get one unless I were certain about the image and the tattooist.
I'll probably never get one since I'm so indecisive.

Yeah, ancap is just some made up shit like the 13000 gender shit. Fragmentation is the death of us all.

That is a hermaphrodite not a trans, just saying.

That looks like the least pleasureable vagina I have ever seen with the exception of those infected with STI and aids and all that, oh and blue waffle.

I'm still kind of an anarchist though, I just really try not to interfere with how people act unless it affects me or someone else negatively.

Quite understandable. Since my my first, I've thought about getting another one until sometime later I just didn't even like the one I had. Sure it was awesome when I was a young shit, but I can't think of anything that would even come close to... memorializing my life up to then and still even farther till now. I'm still a young shit at heart, but I know I'm so much of a different person than then and anything done then would be meaningless now.

That's not anarchism though. That's traditional libertarianism.

Meh I'm of the opinion that there are as many versions of anarchism as there are anarchists.
But I get how you could perceive it like that.
I also insist on looking at people as individuals instead of groups, I don't want to be part of the intersectional oppression olympics.

Do it

I can understand that I guess.
You put 'oppression' which I don't don't get what you're talking about. I do know that today's politicists want to group people so as to divide them into more controllable components. I wouldn't call that oppression, just a shit ton of ignorant people.

anyone got some legit post op vag pics?

No, that's over and done with. Go fap to ladyboy-dickgirls like a normal person, fagget.

>didn't have a weird buthole
im dying

The ignorant people call it oppression.
I just call it whining over your life without actually doing anything about it.
It's a way of saying "You don't get to disagree with me or change any of my opinions, because these groups that I am part of have experienced or currently experience bad stuff" totally ignoring whether what the person disagreeing with them is actually doing, constitutes oppression or not.
It's basically a way of taking the moral high ground and chaining yourself to it, so no matter what you do, it is right and good, because you have the moral high ground.

I love Sup Forums Lunatics abound.

It's bullshit is what I call it. Yeah, there's a lot of bullshit going round. It's one reason I come to Sup Forums. Where bullshit is bullshit and everyone knows it and not afraid to call it.

Download.jpg... Really...

RENAME THE FUCKING PIC RETARD!!!

We all do, user. We all do.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with filenames like 003434534w.jpg

Yeah pretty much, but it is bullshit that gratifies people and enable them to think they are empowered, without actually working on changing their circumstances.
It's 1984 repackaged basically, enfeebling yourself is power, limiting how you are allowed to think is a sign of a free thinker et cetera.

Anyone got anymore of this? My friend got caught with this on his phone at uni, so we place pics of it all over the place to fuck with him.

why tho???

i wanna see that apple get crushed

with wasps and bees it'd be apiphilia or vespiphilia I think.
What you're describing is a love of ants.

Oh, one off.
Yeah yeah, it had been predicted and it's getting there. Anyone that knows anything knows it takes disaster to learn a lesson, It's unfortunate, sometimes lulzy but there's still hope. I hope.

AHAHHAHAAHAAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

This is why I come here.
Also
This is why I cum here.

kek
story pls

I searched insects. First thing. Didn't really look further.
>pls no bully

haha

I've been gathering skills that I would need in a post civilized society for years now.
There are too many parallels to how things were before the fall of Rome in our current society, for me to believe it will persist.

What are the parallels?

>have steak
>have a hunger for hamburger
>grind the steak into hamburger meat
>immediately regret decision and wish you had a steak

I'm willing to bet all these fuckin weirdos immediately regret having their genitalia hacked into oblivion deep down. Id love to see suicide stats regarding regret

>have steak
>have a hunger for hamburger
>grind the steak into hamburger meat
>immediately regret decision and wish you had a steak

hey look, an autistic person

>hey look, an autistic person

hey look, an NEET who only eats fast food like a fat slob because he don't know how to cook

People of upper middle class incomes and above are turning into perpetual whiners with no actual problems to whine about. Sexist air-conditioning is an example of that.
People are competing for power not on merit, but on whether they think they inherently deserve it or not.
There is a political class very similar to the one governing Rome in most Western Civilizations, where people are brought up to be politicians, without any experience of the actual life their voters live in.

hey look, a faggot

>mfw im just below average weight for my height
>mfw when i just ate bacon and eggs
>mfw im a purple belt in bjj and you could not touch me

Fuck yeah.. That's the shiet!

Checked dubbadubs.

sexchangeregret.com/ it's pretty common,

two lines that run perpendicular to each other. duh

It's unfortunate that these chicks are usually hideous.

Yeah..