Best player in the league

>best player in the league
>has no social media presence
>has no fame at all
>is paid less than a player on the bench in the NBA

sad life of an nhl player

>has no fame at all

Not true, mooseman

He was one of the biggest names 5 years ago. They just got tired of his cry baby shit that has ruined the NHL.

Who?

>cry baby shit
>this meme again

There's no money to be made in hockey anymore

Holy shit you are right OP, I totally forgot about him for a while there.

I was going to get into hockey but then realized this whiny kid was face of the league, no thanks I'll take soccer

>good player in a league that doesn't do business with the "Worldwide Leader in Sports"
>said "Leader" refuses to cover sport, only covers player every once in awhile to see if he's "hip" or "trendy" but gives up because he's too much of a white male, and goes back to covering women's college basketball highlights
>gets paid relatively little because the big money is in liberal sports like basketball while owners in your sport get spots in neo-Hitler's cabinet, which will only further drive what sponsors you have left away
>you have to play on ice instead of solid ground

sad life indeed

>implying there was ever money to be made in hockey

Why is Hockey considered a conservative sport when it's most popular in the liberal paradise that is Canada?

>Canadiens still don't believe he's a crybaby

You're a moron.

>best player in the league

You couldn't ask for a better face of a sport than Crosby. Dude just has everything you want without any controversy whatsoever. Always says the right things to the media and keeps his personal life out of it (most people don't realize he's been with the same girl for like 10 years). NFL you have literally a cheating cuckold, NBA a ring chasing jigaboo, and MLB, well don't even have one there because it seems to lack any superstars right now.

Hockey isn't political. Keep your polarizing stupidity to your own country cletus

Used to be, hasn't been for 5ish years now

Trout could be a super star but he's on a shitty team, no personality and he's overall just sort of a boring guy

he has 0 charisma and charm and is a massive crybabby

Honestly that's miles better than the giga niggas you see shitting up the apehoop and crashy helmet league

what sport is this and who is this