It's good to be an American

It's good to be an American.
The Secnd Amandment to the US Constitution is and individual right guaranteeing our right to own and possess arms.
Post pictures of guns please.

Are you an illegal alien?
You're so retarded you can't even write in proper English.

Now use your gun, shoot at me, faget

Maybe you should replace your "Secnd Amandment" with a proper education system.

To form a militia when under attack by a foreign nation. Try actually finishing the ammendment, faggot

The assholes who want to do away with the Second Amendment are the same assholes who wrecked the American educational system: leftist Democrats.

Shotguns

You know that's not the intent of the second amendment

>and individual right
>and individual
>and

The second amendment says that right shall not be infringed. Why can't felons have guns? Isn't that infringement to try to take their right away? They're still citizens. / discuss

>You know that's not the intent of the second amendment
Wrong.
You don't know the intent of the second amendment, just like he doesn't know.

Yours is an assumption, an interpretation. Just like his is.

Fucking liberals. It's forever black and white with them.

1896 Webley WG Army model in a .455

what gun is that dood
ausfag, gov took all our guns :(

Operative Clause.

a. “Right of the People.” The first salient feature of the operative clause is that it codifies a “right of the people.” The unamended Constitution and the Bill of Rights use the phrase “right of the people” two other times, in the First Amendment ’s Assembly-and-Petition Clause and in the Fourth Amendment ’s Search-and-Seizure Clause. The Ninth Amendment uses very similar terminology (“The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people”). All three of these instances unambiguously refer to individual rights, not “collective” rights, or rights that may be exercised only through participation in some corporate body.

Declaration gives reason for gun ownership. To fight the government.

Smith and Wesson model 17

As a citizen you should know full well that certain actions get you in trouble and limit the other rights you have after committing a felony, etc. You should understand this by the time you're old enough to get your hands on one. But hey, if you think James Holmes still should have 2A rights that's your perogative

>To fight the government.
Remember what Thomas Jefferson said about gub'mint. And all that shiz.

thanks Sup Forumsro

Great Grandpa carried this shotgun on the tractor as he worked the fields

2/3

My former boss (controls engineer) used to go to a highschool where most students were farmhands or otherwise manual laborers. Most everyone had a truck, and in the back of those trucks (and cars) was a shotgun or rifle or some kind for hunting.

Most every student had a gun. And never once was there a school shooting. Not from the day it opened until the day it closed in 1986.

3/3

Remember to teach your kids to shoot.

Shit tier bait tbh. I think DeVos will need to see more effort before she starts depositing shekels.

Nice blog post about your former boss. Did you suck his dick too?

stay mad that someone has done something in their life kid

people hate kimber, but I've been loving this new baby

>current long gun collection

feels good man

Go back to your Loli thread. The adults are discussing guns

What video game is this? Graphics are kinda crap but whatever.

das purty

mine in 308. but the stock is magpul prs not this one

I have guns too. That was just a gay post.

putting a Five seven mag into a 9mm handgun
what a moron

Smith and Wesson

Just got off work third shift, excuse the socks..wasn't paying much attention

Oops wrong pic.
Smith and Wesson

Wow, I looked that up..those are damn pricey. Maybe I was seeing original mint models or something though

ublic milano

My gun

it's a 1957, never been shot, stays is box. got it when my grandfather passed.

Smith and Wesson

Here is one of my guns

also received a 62 lawman, i shoot that one tho

>got it when my grandfather passed.

>conservatives are tough enough to shoot someone but have to use gay little euphemisms for death

HK USP 45

samefag

i want that barrel :( but it's illegal in ca unless that thread protector is pinned/welded. also have a p2000sk 9

AK 1/2

AK 2/2

sucks CA cucks the guns so damn much, in FL here. Almost bought a P2000 last year.

Ammo

1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Henry Bigboy .357/.38

ya buddy

damn I would really like a .357 henry style

Shooting from the deck

shoots like a dream man

M70?

Nice leverguns user

go back to /k/ you cunt

My newest baby (pic "related" but not my gun - stuck at work). Beretta Cx4 in .40 S&W. Love it!

Damn - forgot pic.

yeah M70AB2, I got rid of the synthetic handgaurds and grip went back to wood recently, also redid the tritium sights.

what is the appeal of these "Hi-point" type carbines? If you spend your money on anything oither than the Hi-point you overpaid, and if you payed for the hi-point... you just bought a hi-point. IDK man the Sub2000 and Cx4 are pretty gay. Just buy a handgun fggit

why do all these Amerifats need to compensate so badly? Why the obsession with weapons as an end all be all solution. If attacked you just need to realize there is no need to resist, just comply and all will be fine, realizing this has created a very peaceful and serene Europe and it can so for you if you'd just come to your senses.

These "criminals" are in reality just misunderstood and most likely too poor to afford much needed pharmaceuticals and antiseptic liquids, not to mention basic clothing like shoes, proper fitting jeans, and other accouterments that help increase their self esteem amongst their peers. The lack of proper attire also leads them to much frustration with the opposite sex, so much so that they occasionally could be overly aggressive in seeking the release that the opposite sex provides. In these circumstances too it is highly recommended to comply and all will be well, as a matter of fact you can think of it as helping the less fortunate meet their needs. I mean is that worth a life?

The above notwithstanding, it's a known and verifiable fact that just being within 5,000m of a gun will increase your likelihood of being a victim of guns, including self inflicted injury, by over 126,000%.

I just wish you Amerifats would realize that the massive numbers of preventable gun deaths per year in America at over 100k in 2014 alone would be near 0 if you would just let go of that antiquated amendment that was written with slings and arrows in mind. The world is waiting for you to come to your senses.

>1776, usa
>some politics ensure the right of weapon possesion bc they're afraight GBritain to return
>wants citizens to be able to protect themselfs against England
>2017 ~250 yrs after, they still need to protect themself against GBritain
>WTF

Did it come with that "Attack Cat On Duty" sign?

>take away amendment
>o noez still guns everywhere
good luck

My first gun, P90

Colt US Army model 1911 made in 1918

Ignorance is bliss
because they are fun to shoot.

Why buy a car when you can get an uber
Why buy jack Daniels when you can drink water
Why buy a house when you can rent

Clean 'er up and stop storing it in the holster.

How can you say that other people only see things black and white, then categorize them into a black or white category?

Fellow Kimber bro

>I have nothing to say he's so right
>better insult him

are we talking about niggers? ya they shouldnt be allowed to have guns tbh

Rip you are all getting suspended for liking this shit.

Your mousepad makes me a little hard.

Pic related

Super 90 model 3

You sir have been visited by the igotasmallpeniscomplexfairy i will show up everytime a guy with a tiny dick comes to be and shatter there hopes of strangers finding them cool and ruin there worthless lives
#yourlifedoesntmatter

You are retarded you filthy redneck cuck. The Second Amendment was not aimed at civilians.

>rednecks

They're overpriced

A militia literally means civilians, not professionals

Look man..I'm not trying to look cool or tactical, I got a family and I enjoy guns whaaatevs

auto shotgun? I..completely forgot that's a thing tbh. My o/u is kind of semi-automatic..