How much will it take for you guys accept that global warming is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Paleoclimatology_IceCores/
rense.com/general88/climchn.htm
rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is not caused by humans! Cows emit more CO2 and methane into the atmosphere than the entirety of humanity.

The American government didn't acknowledge that the Dust Bowl was happening, until it actually blew in on Washington DC. Climate change is the same way. They won't budge until it personally effects the rich.

This.

Wait until the millions of environmental refugees start flooding. Then people will come to their senses.

a larger data set

The left is so cute with their little global warming religion.

Of course it is real. Only thing is that windmills ain't gonna solve the problem. The problem is that there are far to many people in this world. Get rid of 50% of them and we are fine.

yeah but we're the reason they are cows in the first place

>bad things happens
>see look it's climate change and our fault

This is a religion.

I thought most pollution these days was produced by the chinks and the poointheloos.

Even if the manmade global warming was a fact, good luck convincing them to stop.

Yeah there wouldn't be the size of cow populations there is now without us

I don't care either way.

I believe it is real.
What would you have me do, stop driving?

I drive about 50 miles a week.
I recycle nigger.
I rarely fly anywhere.
I am saving for solar panels.
I am not a polluter.
I drive a little 2.4cyl.

Just exactly what do you want me to do faggot?

Are you going to buy me an electric car?
Are you gonna buy me solar panels?

No? Then fuck off!!

(Liberals are all about changing the behavior of others without providing any money for their moralfagging.)

Chinks produce more total but Americans produce more per capita by far

since sources

actually the pollution the chinese put out into the atmosphere might be a good thing. The aerosols and particles that get released reduce the solar insolation and could balance out any positive warming feedback caused by CO2 (at least for a while)

You mean the record cold winter the US just experienced? The record cold spring going on right now? Or do you mean the man made fire in Canada?

BTW California is basically a desert, the reason the "drought" is so bad is because California keeps growing and they cant keep taking more water out of the rivers.

Basically, California has become so large it needs Nevada and Arizona to disappear so they cant steal their water too

We should make cows extinct, then.

Seriously liberals talk about how it's so bad but yet have no solutions to it

Yeah, fuck the scientific consensus. It is religion because USA, USA, USA

>muh 97%

The anthropogenic global warming cult has become the defacto religion of the lunatic left.

It has zero supporting scientific evidence of course.
It's nothing more than a psuedsocientific mythology supported by fraud, used to fool Useful Idiots and promote the left's agenda.

How do we even know this is true though? We have no record of what temperatures were like all those millennia ago.

This is the same level of retarded as people saying "Hurr it was cold out last year, checkmate athiests."

Of course... because it is a little hard for a subsistence farmer to have a carbon foot print. Give China another 40 years to catch up to the average poor American (where even the poor own a car, cell phone, and flat screen TV) and the smog cloud will be near Hawaii

Sure they do, unfortunally its always communism.

I'll believe it when someone starts talking about the real cause for it, overpopulation.

We have records. Ice core samples show pollen, ash, and various other things that can indicate temperature fluctuations.

I meant to say realistic solutions. They've got plenty of fantasy land solutions

Antarctic ice cores show freezing and melting cycles

Ah yes muh 97%. I forgot science was about concensus building and shouting down dissent.

Muh climate change boogeyman

I don't give a fuck you hippie, get it through your thick ass nigger skulls

They know by analyzing the core of glaciers that have been around nearly forever

But killing humans or stopping them from having babies is bad user! Species would never advance if they killed off their weakest links

actually due to sun spots

see

Yeah I guess the planet will find a way of killing us off before food and water shortage become a real problem

that's a pretty deceptive graph considering no one thinks there is a 1-to-1 correlation between temperature and CO2. Also, the graph ends in 2008 , which was a strong La Nina year, which in turn makes it a negative outlier on the global temperature average

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Paleoclimatology_IceCores/

>This is a religion.
That's too flattering. It's a cult.

That lousy image macro sure convinced me.

We have had record cold streaks as well. Noticed you left that out.

Bah, we only have a hundred years of records out of the Earth's 6,000 year history, we estimate the past.

Didn't Canada cut fire fighting spending by 80% too.

Humans have no effect on climate, and neither does CO2.

Climate change is caused by a combination of solar variation and the planetary obliquity cycle. Neither of which have anything to do with human activity.

Leftists took an incorrect hypothesis and promoted it to a ridiculous extent in order to push their agenda, politically corrupting the science of climatology in the process.

Ask your average climate change believer if there's a direct link CO2 and the temperature.

>Earth's 6'000 year history

Is this the fabled christian school teachings?

Same could be said about how we don't know that it hasn't been this hot before.

Records only go back 100 years in most places. Most records being broken are 50+ years old as well.

>Cows emit more CO2
And who do you think breed cows by millions ?

Earths 6 thousand year past....
Top keks man there are trees alive on this earth that are 9 thousand years old

Wait till a few good volcanic eruptions and you'll learn just how little impact man has compared to nature.

Right now we are in a very quiet phase of volcanic activity. But recent events seem to be pointing that this is going to come to an end pretty soon.

Proof doesn't require a concensus, yet you people keep talking about that like it should matter in a fact based, scientific argument. It's as if you lack the necessary proof for your belief.

>MUH DROUGHT

God created them to be 3000 years old from the beginning. How hard is that to understand?

if that's true, why is there no correlation between solar insolation and temperature change if we plot the two over time? Solar insolation follows a path of more or less steady increase over the entire time of the phanerozoic (the short term 11-year solar cycles are barely measurable and don't have any realy impact on earth's climate), yet temperature changed much more dramatically in every direction over the same time period.

Ice cores, carbon records, tree rings, etc.

There are few things more dangerous than politicized science.

Actual global warming : the earth is .8 degrees Celsius warmer on average than it was 200 years ago on average, which could easily be explained by natural causes.

Liberal global warming : since the ppm of co2 has increased by 50% in the last 200 years and the temperature average has also increased by .8 celcius they are obviously cause and effect. And that .8 degrees has caused heat waves and cold snaps and it couldn't possibly be just weather being weather.

So what we know for sure, at its best it's non existent. At its worst increasing the co2 by 50% has only brought up the temp by .8 degrees.

We could have glaciers forming in the mountains overlooking Los Angeles and they'd still be going on about Global Warming™.

I don't care what Joe Schmoe on the street thinks, because it's pretty much irrelevant to the argument. The important question is what do climatologists believe. And any one of them will easily tell you that a 1-to-1 correlation between CO2 and temperature is idiotic

>Climate hasn't been stable once in the past 10 million years
>A new tax will fix that, though
>Trust me, goyim, would I lie?

>snow in spring doesn't mean no global warming, shitlord!
>how can you say there's no global warming when it's this sunny today?

Why would the jew controlling the giant corporations want to tax the giant corporations controlled by the jew?

>I am saving for solar panels.
Are there still people that haven't realized these are a huge scam yet?

rense.com/general88/climchn.htm

Jew other Jews out of money

Look at Madoff, he took millions from other Jews

But climate change is real.

A good example of 'correlation does not equal causation.'

>implying the increase in cattle isn't related to humanity.

That is one Fab kid.

>libruls had to change global warming to climate change
>libruls had to delete predicitions of how fucked the climate will be by now and nothing happened

Climate change is real,

anthropogenic climate change is not.

Political jews jewing industrial jews.

The same scam has been happening since Roman times

Aren't they good if you're off the grid or just have a few things to power?

But I guess they're a scam now without tax breaks

It is real, and I welcome it.

Canada will become the new tropics, everything south will turn into desert.

> as a schoolboy, goes on school trip to a Roman camp that became a settlement
> someone asks why there are no settlements near the sea
> guide says because sea levels were much higher then and the settlement was sea-side back then
> global warming hoax goes mainstream years later telling us we're to blame
> recalls school trip and dismisses it on the basis that it has happened before without a global industry, 7 billion people, gazillions of cows

This is how I never bought this global warming bullshit from the very start. Anyone with some degree of common sense should be able to realize this.

Madoff wasn't friend with any of those jews, though.

The corporate, political and media jews are all friends with each other. Why do you think they attend the same parties?

The only effect anthropogenic CO2 has had is an increase in photosynthesis.

Funny how this has proven to be true. Yet they continue on like their data wasn't rigged and they aren't defunding skeptics on climate change.

>The corporate, political and media jews are all friends with each other.

No, they just travel in the same circles because they have to. If corporate jews were friends with industrial jews then the corporate tax would be 0%

You have been rused, paco. Open your eyes - you're gonna need them to write the check for that wall

>if I give more shekels to Mr Goldenberg all the ecologic problems will just go away :^)

>nuclear power is scaaaary, let's just build wind farms n shit, it's totally a viable option

>listening to NPR because feel the need to rage
>"""climate""" scientist on
>saying that climate change is absolutely real because it was 70 degrees in NYC during christmas

a couple weeks ago they had a """refugee""" on saying that nationalism is bad. that shitty station never fails to piss me off

>If corporate jews were friends with industrial jews then the corporate tax would be 0%

Why do you think the middle class has been beaten to a pulp in the last decades? Because the ever-increasing taxes needed to sustain a growing country have been pushed onto them rather than the companies buying your politicians so that they get rid of their taxes.

What do you think tax exemptions are even supposed to be?

>Historic droughts
I am not feeling any here.
Just because Californian farmers are fucking retarded doesn't concern rest of the planet.

>Farmers not being able to raise the crops to feed the rest of the planet is of no concern.
k

>dismissing an entire field of study and body of evidence because some random field guide told you that things were mildly different along time ago

you don't need some tour guide to tell you that. That marine transgressions and regressions took place ever since there were oceans has been known to geologists and paleontologists for decades now. The cretaceous alone saw some of the most dramatic sea level changes. For a long time, the sea level was high enough to cover large parts of North America (creating the "Western Interior Seaway"). None of this is news to any of the experts

It would take proving a direct link between atmospheric CO2 levels and rises in temperature. And no, that doesn't mean comparing the two on a graph. Correlation doesn't imply causation.

>He thinks 2 percent of the worlds richest economy is the same as 0%

Svante Arrhenius discovered that link over 100 years ago
rsc.org/images/Arrhenius1896_tcm18-173546.pdf

Who doesn't believe that the sun can cause things to get warmer sometimes?

You're stupid. It's a tax on small businesses. It's called regulation-deregulation. A lobby calls for regulation that seems to be against their interests. Smalls businesses can't afford to run, so they close down. Then, the lobby calls for deregulation so they can maximize their profits.

they are pretty neutral on politics. Usually have a person from each side on the conversation. Public radio is absolutely overrun by god's chosen people though and of course they are going to shill government funded science.