Alright guys i need some advice

alright guys i need some advice

>go clubbing with friends most weekends
>my friends are the biggest dicks they just ignore me and treat me like shit
>got no one else so got to make the best of it
>went out the other night in hopes to finally be able to talk to people
>i dont i just end up sitting in my seat watching my friends go off and mingle with other people having a good time
>i sit there drowning my sorrows.. at least i have alcohol
>try to drink more to socially lubricate myself
>doesnt work i just end up feeling sick and way to drunk
>i piss off all my friends and ruin their night
>get home by some miracle and think to myself next week will be different

what can i do to help my situation

Don't think they're you're friends man, cut ties with them and stick to yourself

Get a fucking job loser? No wonder why nobody talks to you. You're a fucking neet? You collecting neetbux or just using all your mum's money? Yes your friends are assholes but you dont seem to have much going for you? Stop being a loner and talk to people. I'm assuming you're single. Post a picture of yourself and we can see what you're dealing with.

your* my bad

i wouldnt say they are friends more like the only people that will tolerate me

Fucking kill yourself? What's the point

mdma user

If they really do treat you like shit then look for another person that can. I'm sure you'll find someone to socialize with

See, with guys like this, you need to accept right now, people are shit, they will always disappoint you. Just stick to your immediately family, fuck everybody else.

its hard for me i swear i cant talk to people when some random talks to me i just tense up and think theyre trying to fight me or something i fucking hate it

You sound a little bit like me sometimes, maybe we should hang out.

i would enjoy that friend

drink more
end it

Who the fuck thinks like that? What's your problem, fr?

I had this one person who hung out with me years ago, he'd sniff coke and get all arrogant and cocky, if I went outside for a cig (when I smoked at the time) he would grab me and start punching me and shout "Don't fucking run off from me". He was so insecure that once I just got the closest bus that was nearest to me and I ended up going to the airport at 4am.

Alright OP, if you're not trolling, I will give you some advice. If you are, then the following might help someone else.

The people who you call "friends" are not your friends. And I think you understand that. The more important part of this is to convince you that they are actually not your friends. Denial is a bitch of a thing. What you need to do is to stop hanging out with them.

It's hard to do for sure, since you "got no one else". But "to make the best of it" sounds like you're in an abusive relationship. Which you are. It's toxic and it's detrimental, not only emotionally, but also to your confidence. They make you feel worthless, so why waste your time with them?

Other problem is, you go out clubbing when you clearly do not want to. You're the type of person who would rather go enjoy a beer or a quiet night out with a group of close friends and have a more intimate and fulfilling time than something shallow like hitting on girls and what have yous at the clubs.

I'll tell you something user, I've been there and done that, and at the end of the day, having a good beer with people who care about you is a lot more enjoyable and time better spent than going to the clubs with a bunch of people who give no shit but themselves.

How to get these close friends then? You need hobbies. Get into some hobbies that will not only help you shift your focus to doing "things", but also help you physically and mentally. This is your distraction, only it'll help you a lot more in the long run. Let me tell you why.

>First, people who have more than one dimension are more fun and enjoyable to be around because they can talk about a multitude of things. They are, essentially, more interesting.

>Second, having hobbies make you seem like you can manage your time with or without friends. This makes you seem like a confident person in the eyes of others. That you don't necessarily rely on others to have a fulfilling time.

Get to know yourself. Do normie stuff every now and then. Ditch those friends, you'll make new ones eventually.

Those first two are needed to get the third one. Next time you make friends, make sure they don't treat you like dirt (but also don't revere you).

i was in your situation years ago
here is what i did:

>abandon all friends
>drink alone at home almost every day
>become depressive
>think about suicide

life is great please kill me

>Three, this confidence and the fact that you are not one dimensionally simplistic will boost your attractiveness in the eyes of others. This will not only help you attract better friends, but also girls who are more interesting than gum melting on the side walk.

"But I don't have any hobbies!" You say.

Then get some. What you're saying is you don't have any hobbies right now. Right now being the key words here.

Well, what can you do to get some hobbies? Lucky for you, we live in an age where we can meet up with just about anyone. Meetup apps are great and many of these people who organize events are very open and friendly people to newcomers. Lucky you.

So what's the next step? Find something that seems interesting to you, or something that you've always been wanting to do on these meetup apps/websites and do it. You can strike up conversation about the activity you're doing and it'll lead on to more from there.

Start smoking pot bro. I was so fucking awkward till I started smoking, it helped me relax and not be so anxious(and I mean in general, not just when I was stoned). Also, get a psychologist. You don't have to do this alone. And most importantly, ignore all these negafags. You don't have to keep to just your immediate family and you most fuckin definitely shouldn't just keep to yourself and fucking wax it all day on b. I was you 10 years ago and now I'm married with a kid and happy. Baby steps and optimism Sup Forumsro. Oh yeah, and fuck those guys you hang with, they aren't friends.

Board game meetups are pretty fun and there are so many types that force you to be social. Try to find a group today plays werewolf or two rooms and a boom. I had a shit load of fun at parties playing those. Better than any club I've been too.

Agreed.
Smoke some weed dude
Might really help you..

This is actually terrible advice. While I have nothing against smoking pot, I don't think OP should shift dependence on one substance to another to engage in being social

You don't fucking depend on it. You smoke it at first to open up and chill out. Then it becomes natural and you don't need the pot, it just becomes recreational. Or just go take a bunch of bullshit rx or even better, he can just be like you and Jack it all day on b and contemplate suicide. Either way. I also told him to go see a psychologist.

Ur gonna have to put the foot down, stand up for ur self the next time they disrespect you, and when u do. U take that opportunity, & tell them how it makes u feel. That they make u miserable. If they don't understand, & not care.
U'll see that they are not ur friends.
U just look straight into their eyes, & say, ok. I see now. Than leave.
If they end up coming back, and truly are sorry. Hear them out, cause maybe deep down, they are miserable as fuck, & everything about them is just an act.
Pic I'm posting is unrelated, but i hope u like it.

agree to disagree, but him seeing a psychiatrist is probably a good idea, even if he just needs someone to vent to

don't think OP's the type to stand up for himself tbh

Sounds like you need to stop being a fucking bitch dude. Smoke weed and ice for all I care u fucking pussy then you'll be normal.

Yeah I just hate shrinks who shove meds down your throat. Im more on the talking shit out side of things
They tried that shit on me and it just made shit worse. Never anything serious with me,just anxiety and depression. Anyway, I love all you Sup Forumsros.

You don't sound like the type of person who wants the harsh honest truth. Most people have already given you it so it's probably a bit late for me to say that coming to Sup Forums for advice isn't going to make you feel better.

But ontop of that spending time on Sup Forums probs isn't going to help you get better socially.

Inb4 I get called a normie for saying people who browse Sup Forums typically aren't socially affluent.

What's the harsh truth?

He's gonna have to. Part of life.
No one can live like he is living forever.
Hell he's not even living.
He is in a miserable state of existence.
It's so bad it's poisoning his soul.
Any one in that stage needs to make accept his state, make actual change, and needs time alone to get their shit straight.
Pic unrelated.

Are you me?

I seriously have been that exact person every time I went out. WOW

I basically stopped going on now, but I got married and my wife likes to go see her friends I get anxiety everytime I go with her. So basically now I will probably be getting a divorce. Seen a doctor he put me on meds it works a little but not much.