EA did it again!

New Battlefield game, "Battlefield 1", is set in WW1 and follows the Harlem Hellfighters, an African-American unit that fought in the war.
gamesradar.com/battlefield-5-image-suggests-an-alternate-history-ww1/

Bravo EA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Expeditionary_Corps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Cawadoody doesn't look so bad now, does it?

WUZ

>CoD4 remake
Make Call of Duty great again!
I wish I wasn't too old for video games.

While this is blatant racial pandering in EA's part, there is nothing wrong with the Harlem Hellfighters. Good patriotic qualities should be celebrated in Blacks as a counter to glorified nigger behavior.

How is trench-warfare conducive to the 'atmosphere' these modern shitfests masquerading as "FPS" games.

1911s don't have rails for muh flashlights let alone ACOGs and shit for the kiddies.

So if anyone dares to give it a poor review is a dirty racist.
You have to be a good goy and buy it.

TRENCH WARFARE

It's like they want to lose money.

>Set in WW1
/vg/ here, even if it weren't a group of niggers I still wouldn't play it, since there's 0 gun customization and 0 CoD-style firefights in WW1

In other words they're not going to make any money off of this. Can't wait for Rising Storm 2

FIRST IN GERMANY'N SHIT

Anyone else more triggered that this is about Americans and not the countries that actually did shit in WW1?

Trench warfare is SUPER interesting

I JUST WANT GIANT ROBOTS
2143 REMAKE WHEN?

>these idiots still don't know that Hellfighters are DLC

>since there's 0 gun customization and 0 CoD-style firefights in WW1

Who the fuck cares? WW1 had plenty of actual tactical battles once they realized trench suicidal charges against mg's were a bad idea. There's also lots of potential for bayonet combat with actual parrying and whatnot. Plus, imagine the Somme, user. Shit would be top.

Oh boy we get to play as an alternate history squad of thug-ass niggers brutally murdering that whyte boy kaiser's nazi stormtroopers

Yet another game on my don't buy list desu lads

Not in CoD dude
If I wanted interesting WW1 combat I'd play Verdun

>WW1
Hey neat
>trenches
Hey neat

>the country that did virtually nothing and joined the war less than a year away from its finish, along with a nice token wog for multiculturalism and sverige ja
dice pls

They were American so presumably the game starts in the middle? The beginning of the war is probably DLC where you play as an Indian.

EA Jews not getting my shekels.

Just showed this to my brother who is obsessed with WWI and he still hasn't stopped REEEEEEEing

>pre-order to get cosmetic nigger DLC

This. The biggest problem with African-Americans is that many view America as being against them.

Soldiers in WW1 had all kinds of shit under thekr barrels. Bayonets, wire cutters, it's not infeasible they had flashlights.

You're right. COD died after World at War.

>wog dlc
Kek

>protagonists are blacks

welp there goes their profits...

>More pandering
>The cape

Well there goes that idea, BF has sucked dick for awhile BF4 was the last good one.

refer:
They maybe SWEDES but they're still controlled by EA.

>tfw no Battlefield 4 where you can shoot Frenchies

cmon atleast make them a French/British unit that would be realistic atleast

>skipping major, war deciding battles in a European war to feature an all black unit in the American army who didn't enter the war until its last year.

Hilarious.

I'm fucking tired of living in this nigger loving shithole country. The media fucking elevates the african negroid above everything else. Fucking every Swedish game studio consists of liberal feminist cuckolds. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RS2 will be awesome

GTAV and San Andreas did OK. Lots of young white people consider blacks to be "cool."

why

Very

GtaV had two based whites to play as and San Andreas just capaitlized on the late 80 early 90s gangsta culture.

The answer my Swedish heretic is Kek! Do not scream Fuck scream ree for kek!

>Any red orchestra
>cod style game

I take it there will be an expansion pack with the Rhineland Bastards.

>years war took to end after British intervention: 4
>years war took to end after American intervention: 1

Do they want nobody to pre order the game? And on multiplayer there's probably gunna be a 50% representation of these "hell fighters".. Way to ruin immersion by including a group that did literally nothing.

Do they want nobody to pre order the game? And on multiplayer there's probably gunna be a 50% representation of these "hell fighters".. Way to ruin immersion by including a group that did literally nothing.

How long is this going to continue? Next thing you know they'll have a Mafia game with the main character being a black guy killing off the actual Mafia.

Oh wait.

What's the surprise here?

Portugal WAS involved in ww1

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Expeditionary_Corps

Necrovision was great

>he didn't play Battlefield Vietnam as a rice paddy nigger

He isn't black he's fucking half cast at best

>bf4
>good

want me to tell you how i know bf3 was your first battlefield?

Be me in ALDI store 20 minutes ago
White kid was wearing a w. smith t-shirt
I got triggered
Told him, that no white man would wear smth like this in the U.S.
Told him that niggers would kill him for wearing this
"Are u kidding me? Muh racist much?"
Told him to shut his yap
He did

I love how Sup Forums types cherrypick. One minute they'll be saying Hodgetwins or whoever clearly doesn't pass a one-drop test aren't niggers, next minute Italians are niggers.

Is there a level where the black soldiers get lynched after they come home?

also next belmont will be black

Nice flag and ID ya fucking lezbo

Onlu reason america joined is because the war was almost won and they wanted to be relevant. Plus russia took a lot of the germans on before all the ahit with the revolution. If it didn't drop out the war would have been won in a couple months,(before amirifag could join).

Reminder that the Harlem Hellfighters were the most feared and successful unit of any side during WW1. Reminder that older, educated french people in the north still worship the unit and have pictures of them hanging in their homes. Reminder that America won WW1 even when we had no incentive to fight (we were never under threat of invasion)

We loosened the jam jar for you.

Alright mate, heard you the first time.

Why do they try and force niggers into everything this hard?
I don't get it. What's Sweden's fascination with niggers?

its pretty much red dead but more depressing and drawn out

Look at those black levels

BLACKED

Jesus dude why do I keep at that

Just don't buy the game. I hate this shit too, but to be fair I have not bought a new game in years. They are selling out stupid white people because they will buy anything, so of course they are going to try and pander to new demos. You dipshits just take it in the ass and ask for me.

ask for more... stupid wireless keyboard.

CoD games have always been shit.

Keep wallowing in perpetual adolescence, plebs.

And combo feminism + diversity.
I wish I could stop noticing this, but I can't.
Don't know what they use for capture but it does look too dark

They're middle class failures who feel like they're helping people and saving the world by putting Jamal in their games.

the biggest problem really is is that you tolerate them

I was making a joke about the black guy

>they finally make a WW1 game
>make it about a special snowflake American unit

Why the fuck wouldn't they follow the French military?

>CoD games
Nigga you what?

battlefield went to shit after bad company 2 and battlefield 3. Why not go full retard...

Besides how many people enjoy shooter so much as to go back to bolt action rifles

lol

what an insult to americans that fought and died in that war

>ww1 setting
>shittiest divison of people possible
will probably include shit battles / altered history / non existent people.

america pulled a 0.5% for gdp growth 1st quarter this year and you think video games matter right now

if your wondering why the figures roll in after a quarter is over kill yourself

That's why COD WAW was the last good one. The playing in the Russian front was badass.

game of the year noms are a lock

>special snowflake
they litteraly fighted more battles than any other us unit and where the first to cross the rhine

PURCHASE ( _ )

NOT PURCHASE ( X )

damn thats pretty racist

(cast the spells meme magick now)

Sup Forums should come up with a board dedicated to vidya games and other faggotry....

I kind of hope that this shit flops. On the other hand I don't, because it means that some innocent folks will lose their jobs.

>fighted

Winchester shotgun + sword bayonet = Nazi-killer.

>Besides how many people enjoy shooter so much as to go back to bolt action rifles

They're pretty fun in Red Orchestra, but I suppose the COD/BF crowd don't play much Red Orchestra. Personally, I even love muzzle loaders in games, like the Napoleonic Wars mod for M&B Warband.

The Harlem Hellfighters were our most feared and famous unit. The fuck are you talking about?

fought*

English probably isn't his first language.

>French
>military

napoleonic war is awesome , especially if you are part of a regiment fighting in weekly line battles

>they litteraly fighted more battles then any other us unit

No shit that the Americans sent the niggers to die first in the little time they spent in the war.

>There's also lots of potential for bayonet combat with actual parrying and whatnot.
>kids nowadays literally need to be spoonfed by press x to gameplay
>he doesn't know that COD4/WaW potential for bayonet/knife combat was good already
>he was not first rank in knife only matches

well, do something about it

Supposedly it's not set in actual WW1, it's an """""""""""""Alternate History""""""""""""" version of WW1 so they're just making shit up

>WWI
>Nazis

Holy shit son.

How many Swedish girls do you think Big Steve has blacked?

So everyone in the game will be black, I'm really curious what the sales figures will do. I don't like CoD at all so can't say it triggers me one way or the other.

Off to war they go