What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this band/album?

what are Sup Forums's thoughts on this band/album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSdtvfBQd6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's good

decent but very repetitive

shit tier

Its meh

7-8/10

They know how to use their resources, but it's kind of repetitive.

3.5/5
Good, but nothing exceptional

I got the CD as a gift but still haven't listened to it. Is it worth a shot?

Do it, it's nothing amazing, but it's worth a listen

If you like heavy rock you'll enjoy it, they also have a unique sound since there's only bass and drums on the instrumentation.

It's solid but it's kind of like you took Muse's Hysteria and just made many different covers of it

9/10, lyrics seem kind of cringy, but they are good

essential brit-industryplant-core

a bunch of tools, literally play pentatonics with high gain and thats
>muh modern rock music

2017 is a joke

average safe hard rock album

NME-core
In the trash with Arctic Monkeys Kasabian Wolf Alice Franz Ferdinand The Kooks and a million other bands everyone's forgotten about

enjoyable, pretty good riffs

Decent but forgettable. I could never get into it cause it all sounded way too radio ready. Could have definitely benefited from a more raw production style.

Solid. Not amazing but good enough.

Won't add anything else since everyone has already nailed it. All I'll say is their new album literally sounds identical, that's the kind of band they are.

dfa 1979 if they couldn't write songs

>playing it as safe as possible: the album

The best way to describe it is overwhelmingly average. I've listened to it once or twice but it's nothing I loved or hated, it's like a 6.5/10. It's still worth the listen though.

>they also have a unique sound since there's only bass and drums on the instrumentation.
when the bass player is usually playing high enough to make his bass simulate a guitar, it isn't that much unique

The music video is good
youtube.com/watch?v=bSdtvfBQd6c

one hit wonders

FIGHT