I have been dating this girl I love for about 6 months...

I have been dating this girl I love for about 6 months. We have different friend groups and so went to 2 different parties last night (normally i go with her but I wanted to hang out with the guys). She was raped by someone we both know, and she has decided not to tell me who it was. I was texted by him on her phone around the time of the rape telling me she wasn't safe and she was pretty. I got there as fast as I could but I was too late. I fully respect her decision not to tell me who, and her decision not to report it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VO7EtrKnNow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Few flaws in this story (not to say you're lying)

1.) no rapist will text you, especially if you both know him. It was more than likely her so she didn't feel bad for fucking the dude.

2.) She doesn't want to report it and won't tell you who the guy is: now this one is the fishiest. I can understand why she might not want to report it right away, shock and all (if she is telling the truth). But to not tell you who it is , especially after he supposedly texted you. Come on...don't need to be a rocket scientist. She says it's rape, but maybe he has a different story, something like "ah well we've been talking awhile and we just decided to fuck, she said i raped her? wtf...she was flirting with me all night". I know this because something similar happened and when i confronted the chick, she legit told me her boyfriend was lying, so i called him right infront of her and she just started crying and he came over, big mess.

I think you're getting played here my dude.

She wouldn't lie to me, we have a connection that I've never had with anyone before.

Definitely seems that way, OP should confront her

>h
Lol , women are very sadistic creatures, they'd lie to you just to save their own ass. especially with a body like that, has dudes lined up. and you two have only been together 6 months, that's not long at all.

More than likely she cheated and regrets it , so to stop you from finding out ,she said it was rape and txted you that.

Not even trying to be an asshole OP.

you think you have a connection after 6 months of dating. ok

The fact that she doesn't want to tell you who did it is fucking weird. When you're in love you'll always think there's a special connection that clouds your judgement but if she isn't telling you who so you can smash them then somethings wrong

She cheated, OP. She's lying to cover her ass. All women lie. Deal with it,

I would normally agree but my instincts tell me there is just something different about her. I want to stick around and give her another chance but I'm not sure she wouldn't hurt me again

leave her
You seem too good for her man.

this is bait btw

I'm not saying that this is true but is there the possibility that whoever did it could be dangerous and she's not telling you to protect you? Not like a gang but he might have a pretty tight group of friends who'd jump for him

hey OP
people here are just gonna make u doubt your relationship
u can either stick to what you think is right, or listen to the guys here
who, for a majority, probably dont have a
>gf

Yes buddy, you deserve a better one.
I know that it's hard. You want to truly believe to who you so strongly attached to. But it's clear, that things didn't happen as she states it.

Go on, dump her and find somebody who can love u for real. :)

False, been with mine for 3 years, as someone who has had multiple long term relationships as well as short ones, i can tell you and anyone here the amount of fucked up excuses i've personally heard and dealt with over the years lol.

There are rarely any loyal women out there, those that say they are without you asking, are usually the ones that are the quickest to cheat.

Married, 2 kids. I've had plenty of bad relationships, and plenty of good ones. I've also had enough pussy to know which women are worth wasting my time over, and which ones aren't. Don't assume that everyone here is like you.

Dang
youtu.be/VO7EtrKnNow

i dont disagree with you user, i can see where youre coming from.
but just because there arent many loyal chicks doesnt mean there r none at all
we dont know user or his gf, and we cant really say whether shes cheating or not

You got cucked OP it sucks but you'll find another one

i made the connection in the first reply, the story sounds extremely fishy if it's real.

We cant tell whether she is cheating or not, but there is definitely something weird going on here.

We're mostly going on past experience. The fact that she won't say who it was means that she's hiding something important. If she'll lie about this (lying is the omission of the truth, by the way), what else would she lie about.

I have to give her the benefit of the doubt because up until this point she has been completely truthful with me

She cheated bruh. Connection or not she was dtf and so was he.

This. OP is getting cheated on and is in denial. Tell her you want to know who it is or you walk OP. Don't settle for that shit. Know your worth.

lol she cheated. quit being a cuck

Holy shit, Op actually believes this shit hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Op as someone a lot older and and with more life experience than you, She cheated on you, straight up. Why she had someone text you, fuck knows. Girls don't think clearly when they're stressed out their about to get caught out.

Tell her your going to the police to report it yourself and taking her phone to pull DNA off. Start following through with this, pull up to police station etc and watch the reaction and 180 she does.

Who are any of you to say she definitely cheated? Rape is an epidrmic in this country and until otherwise I refuse to believe anything else happened

Kek this faggot posted the same post a couple months back..
Biggest bait

I've been in the same situation before.

Give her an ultimatum, she either tells you who it was so you can fuck the guy who fucked her, or if she doesn't then just go fuck other girls and see how she likes that.
She prob won't care that you do btw...

Bait

>up to this point
Women always test their boundaries. Just because she hasn't done it in the past doesn't mean that she'll never do it. A good friend of mine got married to the girl that lost her virginity to him. She cheated on him 10 years into their marriage.

>we have a connection that I've never had with anyone before.
>I'm posting her ass all over Sup Forums.

listen to this guy then fag

Hey dude. I'm not going to tell you who I am. But I was there. Your girl got really really horny after taking some shots. This dude was all up on her and she had a look like she didn't mind. She kissed him first and took him to the room. Sorry man. It was no rape. She just felt guilty and gave you an excuse but what really happened is that she wanted it. Sorry bud. But I was there.

Lmao for real. Idk who believes these stories.
It's on Sup Forums. It must be true

And this is how Cucks are born................

Bad bait.

This is what happened

Girls NEVER tell you straight up they cheated, they try to change the story as best they can

>makes thread asking advice about slut gf
>story is obviously bait
>denies any advice despite asking for it
>keeps replying the exact opposite reply of what others are telling him
>each post he shares another half nude pick of " the girl he loves "

Op is just goating you newfaggots on to keep replying and bumping his pointless thread because he is a lonely pathetic turd.

>She wouldn't lie to me
How do you know that?
There is no way to prove it, as you aren't omniscient
Cuckbait

There's no way of knowing, read up on rape, the events surrounding the act are obscured to the victim because of trauma

100% she fucked another dude willingly, got the feels for cheating and sent you a text pretending that she wasn't safe to cover the fact she had consensual sex with someone that isn't you. Nothing you can do but confront her, ask for his name and if she won't tell you then she's lying about being raped.

Bump

Bump

Op

fpbp. OP got cucked.

This.
I just broke up with my gf a few months ago after 4 years. I though that she would never lie to me. We would even often laugh at couples that had secrets between them. Then little by little I find she lies all the fucking time. I'm still in shock.

Pretty good idea. Say it's for her safety. That you'll alweays love her and she'll thank you when it's over.

Agree 100% except it's "goading".

This is what Sup Forums is now

All women lie, your mom lies
Get over it
I'm lying right now

She cheated on you Sup Forumsro
You're a cuck

You're a faggot, die in a fire.

Oh my girlfriend was raped. Show no emotion and post pictures of her ass.

Bitch you don't have a girlfriend.

You've all been baited by the troll, gg faggots