The french have to deal with muslims every single day and have had dozens of attacks over the last 2 years

the french have to deal with muslims every single day and have had dozens of attacks over the last 2 years

still they are not pussies like almost half of the USA

you alt-right should be ashamed of your cowardice. but of course you're too dumb to see it that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V
express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786
amren.com/news/2016/11/italy-report-more-immigrants-more-crime/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/denmark-78-of-criminals-in-capital-are-of-non-western-origin-and-84-are-unemployed/
gatestoneinstitute.org/7995/migrants-rape-austria
heatst.com/world/german-govt-immigrant-crime-increased-by-over-50-during-2016/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/migrant-crimes-increased-disproportionately-in-germany-last-year/
theamericanrevenant.com/2017/02/10/swedens-migrant-crime-explosion-costs-8-7-billion-extra-refugees-will-cost-32-7-billion-total-in-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=OowG1RwnU7k
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
youtube.com/watch?v=yYDipEQl9tE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3R3-faGd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

words words words words words words words

and even in the USA, like NYC where attacks happen the most, they're not afraid.

banks won, nothing to be happy

banks won in the US too with the election of trump

until the system changes, banks will always win

Until another Muslim terror attack happens from the rapefugees.. then they will be crying out for help from the us.
I seriously couldn't give a fuck about France anymore... they constantly surrender and then ask for help.

I don't really care about the French. I just want to know about Current Year man. Apparently if I don't suck his dick and swallow his sperm whole I'm not actually for net neutrality.

>the french are not pussies because they do absolutely nothing while they are killed my muslim terrorist groups

I don't follow you.

>banks won in the US too with the election of trump
Right but they would have won with hillary too. That is how they play that game.

They chose to derail the populist movement for the sake of being "unique" and "individual" at the cost of their own peril, and that's supposed to make them strong and independent free thinkers? Being suicidal for the sake of appearing steadfast doesn't make you smart, it makes you an idiot. Good job France. You blew your one chance to save your culture. But at least you can say you didn't act like the US. I'm sure that will mean everything once you're living under Sharia.

They aren't afraid because they convinced themselves it can never happen again. It's a european problem now, right up until it happens again then there will be nonstop fear cycles on the news again.

there are so few terrorist acts and deaths it's literally nothing to be worried abuot. stop being a fucking pussy. people die every day from all sorts of things faggot

oh it for sure will happen again. terrorism is now a fact of life.

still, it's absolutely nothing to be concerned about assuming no real spike in deaths. thousands of dead out of 350 million in the USA is something like 0.00000002 % chance of it happening to you. there are plenty of worst things to fear than fucking terrorists.

>People die every day so muslim terrorists are allowed to murder you

This is cuck bait. You really shouldn't be that obvious.

we need to stop it as much as we can and we're currently doing a fine job in the western world.

>still they are not pussies like almost half of the USA

Not pussies for letting each other get walked on by shit skins?

It's not just terror attacks, it's the increase in rape, sexual assault, child grooming, sexual slavery, theft, battery, murder, honor killings etc.Europe is on a one track path to ruin.

being pussies by fearing it, by changing your long-standing and freedom-based way of life because of your fear.

Assuming OP isn't MASTA TROLL

He Means to say

>We are fucking cowards who let muslims rape our women and kill our people but we will defend them to look good

Honestly its like the town pedo touching your kids but you letting it happen and telling your kids to stop crying.

there is no increase in overall rapes in any european country. in fact rapres are way down. sweden changed their counting system, but outside of that show me one country that it has. i'll wait.

there are plenty of murderers and rapists who aren't muslim faggot. you think someone killed in aurora said "oh at least he isn't muslim"

fuck off with your cowardice. just man up and admit you're afraid.

t. achmed

>changing your long-standing and freedom-based way of life because of your fear.

If you think that's how we live.....

only if you buy into the media-frenzy death count is any worse than the other nearly 1k murders that aren't "terror-related". dead is dead.

That's the government. The media. But no people are not afraid. But seeing how probably 75% of recent terror attacks are Muslims

And how Germany. Sweden. France. Etc have seen a pretty negative outcomes from refugees it's pretty smart to not trust refugees

If you live in a town and one house has gang members or just creepy things going on its not cowardly to avoid it or to want them gone

Cowardly is having hundreds die over one religion and not seeing a pattern, and defending Muslims. I mean correct me if im wrong but didn't Canada pass some law preventing anti muslim talk ?

>terrorism is now a fact of life
It has always been a fact of life, thinking otherwise is a very americanised way of looking at the world. In fact, death totals around the world caused by terrorists are on a clear decline over the last 100 years. The actual changes are more attacks with fewer deaths in places that weren't traditionally targeted. Somehow this makes americans think there are more deaths.

The chance of it happening to you does not mitigate the nature of the crime and standing strong and saying "we are not afraid" while being murdered by a terrorist isn't a progressive act.

For most terrorists, killing is its own reward. everyone knows that terrorism is statistically the worst way to achieve your philosophical goals but that has not stopped it.

Americans ignoring the problem does not make you them better people especially when this new breed of terrorist exists solely because of american interference in other nations.

frenchs should revive charlemagne's spirit and crush the terrorists with his hammer

the laws of the country must and will prevail. if they aren't, that's an issue with the country's police force. people will always, always do as much shit as they can get away with.

what do you think would happen in the USA if cops stopped enforcing laws and people realized?

C'mon man

most terrorism in america is by non-muslims. we need to stop all terrorism and not only terrorism from a certain skin color or religion.

True. Rapist exist. But they arent trying to instill sharia law and Muslim dominance

Also if said "native" rapists exist why bring in more

Also learn basic statistics cunt. In American whites cause more crime and you could argue that. Until you realize blacks/not whites cause more crimes by %>

So you're saying.
>More native Europeans cause crime. But ill ignore that they make up 80+% of Europe

>Ill pretend even though a majority of refugees don't work. Support Sharia law. Or cause terror and overall don't help that its ok

>After all i mean only 1% of Muslims cause harm. Right. That's only like a million. No biggie

Recently in Canada there was a muslim doctor who was arrested because he performed female genital mutilation on muslim girls for muslim parents.

The prosecutor was so scared of public backlash through claims of racism that they did not prosecute the parents at all to avoid an argument about religious freedom.

sharia law is nonsense to get idiots like you all rabid. the law can only be changed if the people allow it to.

so what? the people who chose this route need to be ousted from power. it's up to the people to demand it.

%'s are all bullshit. we need to stop as much of this and any type of crime as we can. targeting exterior trait details is not the answer.

I never mentioned muslims you racist.

I don't see how not wanting scuzlims to kill and rape people is cowardice. If anything, not speaking out and stopping these things from happening is much more cowardly. In the less than 3 years since the refugee crises began 240+ people have been killed in terror attacks and those are only those attacks which the French government deemed as terror attacks, even though other murders may have also been terror attacks. In the last 11 years before 2015 there were only 10 deaths due to terror attacks. That increase is very clearly massive and very obviously the increase coincides with the refugee crises. To deny that too many refugees is an issue is simply much more cowardly as you're denying reality.

you shuold'nt want anyone to kill anyone else. but it does happen. it's a fact of life. no murdered person cares whether they were murdered by a muslim or a christian. it's just really dumb to think they do.

we need to stop all these types of crimes.

there is no increase in overall murder rates in france. nor is there an increase in rapes.

in fact in all the western world we are much safer than we've ever been.

your fear does not equal greater threat. you're just a coward

This is the same behavior that is happening in so many countries in europe. Holding people accountable is all well and good right up until someone might not like it.

What the doctor did was illegal and he was prosecuted because it conflicts with professional ethics. What the parents did was illegal but they were not prosecuted out of fear of public backlash.

This is the social trend we are talking about all over the U.S. and Europe. It is now okay for certain people to break the law because they scream racism if they are held to the same standards as everyone else.

>He lives in a refugee camp, how was he not to rape those people when he went into town

This is the motto for progression in 2017.

ignoring a problem =/= dealing with a problem

they shuold be prosecuted. if they're not, it's a breakdown in the system that needs to be fixed. the people in canada should demand it be fixed.

what's your point?

pretending the problem is scarier than it is is not going to make people think you're less of a coward.

>. It is now okay for certain people to break the law because they scream racism if they are held to the same standards as everyone else.

yeah this is bullshit, sorry. show me some links to verified numbers here, thanks

yes and I'm sure the 230+ people dead in Nice and Paris were also an imaginary product of my fear, right?

My point is this is exactly the same behavior that is becoming more and more common in Europe. Criminal apologists simply because they are refugees.

The popular leftist belief in the U.S. right now is that europe has the right idea. Obviously you don't share that ideal which means you are not a mindless contrarian.

what about the thuosands of other people dead in france from violent crime that year? you don't give a shit about them huh?

i just don't see it, sorry. show me some links because as far as i can tell you're just reading bullshit propaganda websites. show me proof from a legit source, not a video, not blogs like breitbart and i'll read it.

230 dead out of 66.8 million people in france.

that leaves a 0.000003 % chance of death by terrorism.

and you're fucking afraid of that miniscule chance? wtf

you're proof that statistics needs to be taught earlier. jesus christ.

Ignoring the problem does not make it go away. These issues have always existed but they have spiked heavily in european countries accepting refugees.

We are discussing world events, if you have not been getting world news through multiple sources for the last 10 years that is your concern and not mine and you should not insert yourself into a discussion on a topic that you are not educated on and demand to have everything explained for you.

It is your right to disagree and continue to not pay attention but that does make you right.

>spiked heavily

then i guess you won't have a problem showing this proof of spike of violent crime numbers. i'll wait.

just because you see it whenever a few people die a certain way on the news all the time now doesn't mean it's an actual increase in overall violent death.

So you agree there are problems in Canada and it is a failure of the system but when it is claimed to have happened in a european country you are skeptical?

Why the double standard?

if what you're saying is true, and you have provided no links so i can't speak to its veracity, then the people not charging others for crimes clearly needs to be addressed, yes.

What the fuck are you smoking?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V

express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

the sweden one is bullshit but i'll look at the other links.

these numbers are all "crimes by refugees". what we're talking abuot is an increase in overall crime. please share proof of that, thanks

let's see verified, credible sources for all these breakdowns in the system you're talking about. i'll read and we can discuss further.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786

BBC reporting that malmo is the rape capital of europe

>It's okay because it also counts sexual exploitation, molestation and sex trafficing
>It's okay because they count each claim of rape individually and some countries (no source) don't

BBC is a progressive european based news agency and not at all affiliated with right aligned american media and they still didn't bury the rape story.

First result in google. You are free to feel differently about these things but you cannot say they don't exist without being ignorant of all world events of the last 10 years.

Educate yourself.

sweden is off the table. they changed how they count rapes. but it should be the same in every fucking country that has muslims. according to you.

so try again.

no google is not a source. present a verified, credible source of you're full of shit. period.

uh huh. It's all a big fat lie none of these stats are true because I don't like the sources. Let's all just continue to wallow in blind ignorance.

amren.com/news/2016/11/italy-report-more-immigrants-more-crime/

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/uk-up-to-44-of-max-security-prison-population-is-muslim-out-of-a-5-total-muslim-population/

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/denmark-78-of-criminals-in-capital-are-of-non-western-origin-and-84-are-unemployed/

gatestoneinstitute.org/7995/migrants-rape-austria

i have done research and i see no increase in overall crime. crime is way down, safest western world has been ever. it spiked in the 80s across the world and has been slowly declining ever since.

so if you want to dispute that you best pony up some proof of your claims.

>what we're talking abuot is an increase in overall crime

No we aren't. The clear course of this discussion was the negative effects of taking in refugees. Crimes committed by refugees are a huge negative impact and particularly disgusting on a philosophical level because they are perpetrating crimes against people that offered them succor.

The leftist argument is that refugees aren't committing any crimes and that it is right wing propaganda. Saying refugees commit crimes in the countries that take them in but the over all crime rate doesn't go up is not only a shifting goal post but it also ignores the obvious fact that these data points only prove that native residents are committing less crimes and crimes committed by refugees are making up for that gap.

of course they will commit crimes. it's dumb to think they won't.

the same low % of people of any group are worthless criminal shitheads.

why would you expect immigrants to all be angels? just dumb. no one argues that there are some criminals. there has to be.

thanks, checking them out now

i don't say it's all bullshit, i just haven't seen proof that it's anything to be scared of. i'm willing to look at it with an open mind.

i won't for example go to a site that is 'muslimstatistics' as it's obviously biased.

and since sweden is off the table. i don't see much left in your links. maybe the gates instititute link?

I guess all of these stats were fabricated out of thin air to make the poor oppressed Muslims look bad.

heatst.com/world/german-govt-immigrant-crime-increased-by-over-50-during-2016/

dailycaller.com/2017/04/24/migrant-crimes-increased-disproportionately-in-germany-last-year/

theamericanrevenant.com/2017/02/10/swedens-migrant-crime-explosion-costs-8-7-billion-extra-refugees-will-cost-32-7-billion-total-in-2017/

youtube.com/watch?v=OowG1RwnU7k

He's also trying to steal all of America's scientists and engineers

>sweden is off the table
It doesn't count because i don't want it to!

>They changed how they count rapes
It's okay for refugees to rape in sweden because they also count sex trafficking, molestation and sexual interference with children!

>UR JUST A MUSLIM HATING RACIST

Calm down you leftists cuck. Show me one time in this conversation where I said muslims. It's pretty racist to assume all refugees are muslims. what kind of ignorant degenerate thinks all refugees are muslim? Come on, It's 2017.

>so try again.
I proved you wrong with a single google search. You lost this argument hands down. Please educate yourself before you take part in a discussion.

>google is not a source

BBC is not a source because it can be reached by google?

That is top tier mental gymnastics. Maybe you should go back to your safe space and bury your head in the sand until you can think straight.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

this one is based on 5 year old data and it says little about who is doing the harassing.

how about you go back and find some actual links that contibute to the conversation. no blogs, no anti-muslim sites, no old data. thanks

>The leftist argument is that refugees aren't committing any crimes and that it is right wing propaganda.
Nobody is saying that.
Every group has criminals in it.
Immigrants are less criminal than host populations.
The right wing point to any crimes by immigrants and say it is a consequence of immigration.

this

again with sweden. the numbers in sweden are meaningless. the fact that you need to keep posting them proves you have nothing else.

heatstreet is nonsense as is daily caller. and again, that's % of immigrant crime not overall crime.

and videos don't prove anything so i didn't bother even opening that.

try again. maybe you're learning something here but i doubt it

>no increase in overall crime
Stop this goal post shifting. The argument was never about over all crime rates. I even stated that global terrorism is on a huge decline.

The argument was that refugees do not commit crimes which is categorically false. Then the argument was that the crimes are so few that it doesn't matter which is categorically false and completely devoid of any merit.

Now the argument is that overall crime rate is down so it is okay for refugees to commit crimes in the countries that saved them from the oppressive dictators in their own countries? That is a non-sequitur and victim blaming.

Nice

it doersn't count because they changed how they count sexual crimes, throwing off the numbers from previous years.

but it shoudn't only be sweden right?

>of course they will commit crimes. it's dumb to think they won't.
>Why would you expect immigrants to all be angels

Don't say this in liberal america or you will be castrated and burned at the stake.

Not even bringing one Argument here.

they commit crimes of course. no one can possibly argue they don't.

if you have 10,000 people 1000 will be criminals, whether those 1000 are a certain skin color or not is irrelevant.

only idiots think being robbed my a muslim is worse than being robbed by a white christian.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

not a single one of my liberal friends believe immigrants commit no crimes. this is some bullshit straw man started by the alt-right.

they have the same % of criminals as any other racial or religious group.

>they changed how they count sexual crimes
>Molesting children, forcing people into sex slavery and counting each rape individually paint an unfair picture of sex crimes in malmo

This is liberal logic.

If the stats are true, who gives a fuck how biased it is? That's bias in itself you fucking moron.

Perhaps reading stats isn't good enough for you. Maybe you need to actually see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

youtube.com/watch?v=yYDipEQl9tE

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb3R3-faGd4

This is the problem with you fucking idiot Eurotrash. Even in the face of a gun barrel, you will still insist that it's not a problem. This is why your continent on on the brink of destruction.

the point is you can't take the numbers for 2015 and compare them to the numbers for 2010. that's all i'm saying. it's a lot more difficult to figure out what the increase or decrease really is.

but what happens in sweden should be the same as any country welcoming in muslim immigrants. and yet all you can do is post links to sweden.

>Not a single argument

The argument is that the banks won in the U.S. regardless of which candidate won the presidency. The person I responded to implied it was specific to trump through deliberate omission.

videos don't prove anything, sorry. not even bothering to watch them.

a credible source can't be a video.

they commit a disproportionate amount of crimes, and their extremists are a larger % of their pop - and Europe IS NOT OBLIGATED TO TAKE LARGE NUMBERS OF A HOSTILE ALIEN CULTURE.

Basic issue: The Left and Jews hate just everything but especially white christian males and your bullshit aside the point is to destroy white majorities.

thats racism youve Orwellized into virtue

if they commit more crimes, more of them should be going to jail. that's how it works in the USA of course we have a very efficient police force. maybe that needs to change in france too.

Thank you for your sanity. I agree with you and always have if you read the conversation chain. The problem is not people that want individual accountability and accountability for media.

The problem is the people that claim that refugees are blameless and people that think most refugees are criminals.

I tried. Oh well. I wish you and the rest of Europe the best of luck. You're going to need it.

the point is there's no reason to stop them from coming in. if you took that 10,000 from an area, send them back hom, and shipped in 10,000 random people from another part of your country you'd get the same number of criminals in that area.

i can show you a video of all sorts of incidents, from all skin colors and religions. doesn't prove shit, overall

>the french have to deal with muslims every single day

Many Muslims in France are french citizens, you retard. Btw, among those civilians, police men and soldiers killed during those terror attacks were also french Muslims.

yeah and? it's about 5% of the population. they're still muslims that they have to deal with and they're not scared.

ok man. You're right. There's nothing wrong happening in Europe. It's all good.

Damn, what a clever plan. And the only one's who figured it out are people on the internet that smell bad.