The earth is flat Sup Forums

the earth is flat Sup Forums
if u think otherwise prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vh5kZ4uIUC0
spherebeingalliance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why can I see further when I'm on top of a mountain?

And why am I always in the exact center of a disk when I can see the horizon in all directions?

>The consesus has to be proven

Next time change the bait

Your face is flat.

Because you haven't been to a high enough altitude.

Are you an Australia denier?

>Earth is flat
>Every other celestial body (exc. things such as nebulae and asteroids) is roughly a sphere
>???
>profit

your dick is flat

I can't see my house form here

Prove him wrong

Everybody already agrees that the earth is flat you fuckface

Condoms aren't

That wasn't his statement. A popsicle stick is flat and still fits in a condom.

He said your dick is flat, not everyone's. Prove him wrong OP.

think of it like your a germ on the face of a huge boulder the germ would think the boulder flat because he is not big enough to see the curvature of said boulder

Earth is not only flat, it's also decreasing in size at an exponential rate. This is why we're able to travel around the world much more quickly, and that our ability to do so has grown way faster in modern day than, say, prior to a couple hundred years ago. Soon Earth will collapse into a two dimensional singularity.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

kek

germs are two dimensional

we're three dimensional

try again faggot

Go to Vancouver, drive to the top of mt Cyprus, look across the city and you can see mt Baker.

Why couldn't I see it before I went to the top of the mtn?

are you a fucking retard?

Vanishing points, faggot. Things further away become smaller and can become more easily obscured by things in the foreground.

The distant mountain can be blocked by any given hill or row of trees from a low viewing angle. From a high viewing angle, this isn't a problem.

This has nothing to do with whether the Earth is round or not, faggot. Doesn't prove anything.

>there's no effort put into troll threads anymore
>prove me wrong

Who's trolling? The Earth really is flat, faggot. You just can't accept that.

I always wondered why would "someone" try to persuade whole world (threaten/bribe every single scientist, politic, everyone) that earth is spherical? Why? For what benefit?

24 hr daylight at the north and south pol

circumnavigation

If you can convince the whole world to believe in a false reality, you can convince them of anything. You can make them dream of a future of space travel when people can't even go to space and there's no actual planets to go to.

You manage to make anyone who knows the truth of reality just sound like crackpots and even make them question their own knowledge because the desire to fit in with society is great.

Usually the idea is that it's an Illuminati/satanic conspiracy where the concept of science is just a lie to lead people away from God. So the idea is that they create a model of reality that's just ridiculous and as far from the truth as possible, and get everyone to believe it.

Why did they choose a globe? Who knows? Maybe it's because it's something that they could explain, that seems plausible given misinterpreting one's own observation. Maybe it's because the other objects in the sky are spherical, but the Earth is a flat plane at the center of the universe, and thus just make it appear that Earth is not special. It's just another ball of rock floating at an arbitrary point in the universe.

I mean, if you think about it, in real life we rarely experience Earth's roundedness. If this were actually the case, it wouldn't be that hard to fool us with a few faked images and convincing scientific authorities. If the world really was flat and you've just been fooled all this time, the way you'd feel about the situation wouldn't be any different.

You even been to the north or south pole? The answer is no, because the only people with access to the poles are scientists who are in on it. If you ever try, you'll just end up being detained. Or dead, if they realize you know too much.

The continents are arranged around the "north pole" in the center, with the "south pole" acting as the outer edge. Think the United Nations symbol, which is their acknowledgement of the truth. Pilots are trained to just fly around that circle, just as we'd expect the path to be around a globe.

The fucking globies won't even try debate. I guess they're just starting to realize that their arguments don't hold any water.

Let's just go back to the days before Colombus. Grab those powdered wigs, faggots. We going sailing to that "antarctic wall." Climbing it, and then jumping off the edge of the world.

What even is gravity.

What the fuck is the concept of atmosphere.

How are air currents even a thing?

Why the fuck does my compass work?

What is science?

>What is science
Science is a lie created to lead people away from God. Every scientist is in on it because they don't even know that they're deceiving us. They're being deceived by Satan themselves.

There is no true explanation as to why we stick to the ground, why there's wind, why magnets point north (though it seems simple enough that magnets simply point to the center of the world, which is the "north pole" on the "globe").

It is this way because God wills it. Nothing more. Questioning it only brings false answers. The harder you look, the further from the truth your knowledge of the world becomes.

Faith is all you need. All anyone needs.

>Things further away BECOME SMALLER

NOW PARDON ME NIGGER

It's called perspective, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=vh5kZ4uIUC0

Looks like you flat earth model doesn't work the way you want it to, if the sun spotlights above the earth and circles around, it would never get low enough for a mountain to cast a shadow on the clouds.

Your theory has holes if you can't disprove anything, faggot.

>muh fisheye
kys

You're too stupid to understand any proofs given.

Source: you think the earth is flat.

The sun. On a flat world, no matter where the sun is, it's visible and producing light.

Earth is hollow, not flat. OP has tiny penis

Prove yourself right first user.
Without knowing what you base your (in my opinion faulty) belief about earth on, it's going to be pretty hard to debunk you.

Clearly OP hasn't heard of time zones

shop

I'm too fucking tired to argue in every one of these threads but I'm glad they're happening more and I'm glad there's anons like you who actually know their stuff

Your mom has cancer. If you think otherwise, prove me wrong

It's pretty well documented, there are a lot of photos and lots of people live near mountains. If that won't suffice for whatever reason, the sun still lights the underside of clouds, you can see it yourself most days. Still disproving the spotlight theory.

I got one indisputable proof that the flat earth theory is completely false, here it is:

Why would every goverment in the world lie about the earth being round? What's in it for them?

its all a conspiracy

OP has shit taste of humor and has an innie dick, thus why he believes earth is flat.

So you basically think science is wrong because it doesn't validate the notions of bronze age people?
Also explain why people from Australia fly east to go to south america instead of flying west like a map would tell them to do.

As a huge Alien Life enthusiast, I agree. Not once have they ever mentioned the earth being flat, only it being hollow.

Go back to rebbit with your "burden of proof" shit. Everyone should have to prove what they believe, obviously you can't without help from some government agency so you just whine and assume everything you've been told is right.

>inb4 people 500 years ago new the earth was round
People 5 years ago knew there were only two genders, we've come so far huh

Yeah.......

No.

Foucault pendulum. Observe it for yourself. Flat earth theory destroyed. Nice try though. There are dozens of other observations that also prove the world is a sphere.

Of course he is

The flat earth model is geocentric you dumbass, we are on the floor of the universe and the "planets" are literally just wandering stars

>Go back to rebbit with your "burden of proof" shit.

>i don't have to prove shit, user!
>but you do!

>People 5 years ago knew there were only two genders
That's because there are only 2 genders. But hey, people 5 minutes ago didn't know what a colossal faggot you are, and look how far we've come.

>we are on the floor
so why the sun rises from below if there's a floor?

I can't argue with that. If I tried providing evidence for it being round, I would be a liar.

Why would god make niggers?

I wouldn't trust the opinions of a 2000 year old pre-literate society. Seriously, they shit in fields, animals. Just like the sheep that still believe those ignorant fucks.

If the earth were flat, other planets would be also. But you can watch the moon rotate so the moon is circular thus the earth is circular.

Aliens aren't real honey, being an "enthusiast" doesn't make you credible
Money and power dumbass, can you please just think it through before shitting on the keyboard

Have YOU ever been to the north or south pole? Stop regurgitating crap you've read that you yourself cannot prove.

>it's also decreasing in size at an exponential rate
>This is why we're able to travel around the world much more quickly

Or maybe is because we've made faster way to travel ?

There are no other planets? Have u ever see them. the sky is one big oled screen.

The earth is banana shaped. Prove me wrong.

>Money and power dumbass

>john, how can we get more power and money?
>well jamess, how about we obtain more land and raid other countries for riches
>no, let's convince people of this crazy theory!
>UR A GENIUS

Do you use condoms?

You are projecting, all flat earthers ever do is disprove the lies that you're defending for no reason. Why don't you go do some research before taking such s strong position? Are you a Mason?

Through a telescope yes. They are noticeably visible and you can watch there rotation

Actually the moon doesn't rotate. This is because of how hollow the earth is, it doesn't create enough gravitational force to cause it to spin (that just the basic understanding of it). The moon was planted in our orbit by Aliens as a satellite to monitor our growth in humanity. The dark side of the moon which we don't see is occupied by multiple Alien races

Source?

>all flat earthers ever do is disprove the lies that you're defending for no reason.
which lies? All i ever hear from flat earthers are insane conspiracy theories

Different constellations on different sides of the earth. Done, that was easy. Is this thread done now.

I don't even know why I'm responding but if flat how you're explaining seasons?

See anons post about vanishing points, that question was already answered in this very thread

>
Aliens aren't real? Your life's a joke

I've been stationed in Alaska. I traveled to the North pole with a group of friends. Line the rest of the state, depending on the time of year you'll either have perpetual daylight or nighttime. No one there to arrest you or detain you. Go out and explore the world for yourself before spouting such ridiculous nonsense.

Im No spacefag like u

>I'm no space fag
>let me tell you how space works and how the earth is flat

Oh hi, I'm back to answer this post that replies to mine.
You don't provide me with much other than ad hominem and assumptions though.
That other guy is right, you really do come off as a colossal faggot in this post. Also before you go "But you just ad hommed me back", I'm responding in kind user. If you want serious discussion out of me, start being serious yourself.

But how does it give them money and power ?

Wow you sure took a lot of time to think about that user. I'm not gonna fucking hold your hand through finding out the motives

Plenty of money goes to the fraudulent space agencies, and one stupid thing they like to talk about is getting people to invest in resource mining other planets. Do you think anybody alive will ever benefit from thst?

Would you pay me today for a cheeseburger tommorow?

You're OP
OP is a fag

Therefore you're a fag.

You're a fag
Fags are wrong

Therefore you are wrong.

Some shitty conspiracy site/youtube channel.

Ah okay you're just brainwashed then, bub. Leave this thread you coincidence theorist

spherebeingalliance.com/

I've visited Helsinki, which isn't particularly North, considering the rest of Scandinavia. The sun only set for 30-60 minutes a day

It has no sources

You have no reason to think aliens are real other than "dude the universe is solo vast!" How do you know that? You dont

The government isn't hiding aliens, they want you to think they are.

it's to late to help someone like you

>Do you think anybody alive will ever benefit from thst?

Maybe not, but millennial could benefit from it.

Why are there no real pictures of a flat earth ?

24 hour night and day makes perfect sense on a flat earth map, the sun does a tigther circle in the summer and a wider circle in the summer

>You disagree with me, so that mean that you're brainwashed !

Flat-earthers, how far away are you proposing that the sun is from the earth?

And how big is it?

Already disproved that with cloud underlighting and mountain shadows on clouds.

Every generation of life has been influenced in some way by Aliens. The government is hiding the existence of aliens to stop mass hysteria from happening because it would question everyones religious beliefs. There's proof in historical paintings/hieroglyphics/ and so on. Their technology is millions of years ahead of us. With that being said, they have ultimate control of how they bend space/time with spiritual/extra dimensional technology. They have been on our earth longer than we have. We were just planted here to take care of the earth for resources.

and what causes this change in orbit?

what magical topsy-turvy bit of pseudoscience do you imagine is behind that?

Any answer I have to this you will label a conspiracy theory. Go do research and maybe a lightbulb will pop up in your head.

One aspect is that the whole faggotry of exploring other planets for resources totally glosses over the fact that we can get free energy from the earth, something Tesla found out. That's why he wasn't successful, the last thing the powers that be want is for us to have free energy, we wouldn't have to rely on their governments or wars