Le Pen: "You shouldn't pretend to be something new when you are speaking like old fossils that are at least 50 years...

>Le Pen: "You shouldn't pretend to be something new when you are speaking like old fossils that are at least 50 years old."

>Macron: "Sorry to tell you this, Madame Le Pen, but you are saying the same lies that we've heard from your father for 40 years."

How would you help le France improve le banteur?

this debate was shit and made my head hurt

Am I the only one who thinks Macron looks like a psychopath, whereas Le Pen looks comparatively calm and reasonable?

I hope Le Pen wins. The amount of German butthurt would be very much worth it.

Macron has a slight lisp and married a woman with the age of his mother. He's a total assburger.

>Macron is married to Brigitte Trogneux, who is 17 years older[71] than him and was his teacher in La Providence high school, Amiens.[72][73] The pair first met when he was a student in her class, aged 15, but were only officially a couple once he was 18.[74]

Wow.

Diddled by his teacher.

This is France. Teachers fuck their students. Tutors fuck their students. Professors fuck their students.

No one gives a shit.

>tfw my good looking teacher attempted to seduce me multiple times during secondary school, but I was too autistic to realize it until a lot later
Oh well.

When I was in Texas, my 40-something blonde English teacher literally took my hands in hers and started rubbing them when I was telling her I was going back to Thailand.

Pretty sure if I had asked her if she wanted to bang in the back of the nearby apartment complex, she would've said yes. :(

Damn.

Is it Macron vs Le Pen then? I ain't no Sup Forums fag.

Isn't that Thatcher vs literally Hitler?
Cos if they have to choose between their gibsmedats, lmao, she'sg gonna win.

But seriously.. We can't let her get her hands on the nuclear codes.
Memes aside, no, you're not wrong.

It's more like Hitler VS. Blair without his Christian faggotry.

wtf I love Hitler now

..but seriously, if it's Macron vs Le Pen, it's GG no RE for you Hans.

Literally the biggest market crash in human history the next day.

If Le Pen wins* Though it won't happen.

What are their platforms? Sorry I don't speak frog

Yea, but it's not like we've had no warning..

>Though it won't happen.
Where have I heard that before...

Melenchon will bitchslap the neoliberal bankster and the Nazi whore in both rounds.

Can't spook the Jean-Luc, bitches.

>Le Pen: reinvented "meme" option. NatSoc basically.
>Macron: literal Thatcherite scum: the establisment option

AKA Oy Vey it's another Brexit / US Election

Obviously
She's supposed to win

of course she's going to win its so god damn obvious

>implying

They are like polar opposites.

Macron is a pro-EU, free trade social liberal while Le Pen is a eurosceptic protectionist Welfare Chauvinist.

>of course she's going to win its so god damn obvious
Starting to come round to that idea to be honest.

>MUH ANTI ESTABLISHMENT BILLIONARES BE LOOKING OUT FUR ME

Its the other way around for me

Hm. Yeah, sounds like the neoliberals are going to take another loss this round.

>flag

It's actually really comical if you think about it.
All the categories they differ.

>Trump governing like any other Reagan Republican except on immigration
>Tories probably using Brexit to cut NHS and labor laws
>Le Pen probably won't reverse austerity

Some "losses". But Bernie, Jezza, and Jean-Luc will give both them and the fascists hell this year and in 2020.

wow, holy shiznay, did you ever consider KYS?

I've heard le pen doesn't have chance though? And I know we all said the same thing about trump, but it just doesn't seem like the same situation at all.

Like my old school....

>this is why foreigners think
That's why we don't like you foreigners. You think you know the french people and say so much bullshit

I do

Le Pen and Fillon are pro-Russia, Macron isn't. That's all I need to know.

dont need to feel special there, it not something that uncommon.

Its the exact same situation
I was saying trump was gonna be president years ago, I know Le Pen will win. I know