Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

There is only one way to your lungs, and you have to asphalt it.

try the 4 mg nicotine gum user. It works.

I stopped when I started with weed!

everytime you smoke a cig drink Ipecac so you associate smoking with throwing up and then you will be cured

you wouldn't want to quit, until you saw some serious health problems.

I couldn't breathe and my jaw was locking up all the time, thats when i realised i had to quit. Wbu user?

SMOKERS ARE JOKERS

Seriously, I don't get somking.

It doesn't get you high, doesn't make you feel good.

Only coughing and cancer.

I have no health problems from it except for phlegm in my throat

Numbs the pain for a couple minutes.

I really miss cigar smoke. My dad used to smoke it, but he died.

What fucking pain.

And don't you dare say mental pain, you faggot.

Im a week free been smoking 20 for a year quit cold turkey. Never really felt addicted only thing that has been hard is keeping my hands busy.

>doesn't make you feel good
wrong. And most of all: it tastes good. I stopped 4 months ago but I'll never say that it's useless

yup. It was easy.

>tfw I keep seeing this thread

Smokers can barely taste anything milder than raw garlic, so no.

That's not a good reason.

just try the gum, trust me it'll work. Drink black coffee too.

Wrong it calms you down hippie

>doesn't make you feel good.
t. never smoked

Ya do shrooms. Cures addiction.

Yeah, when you're already suffering from nicotine withdrawal, you stupid cunt.

I quit sporadically.
You need to cut down before you will be able to quit. With 75 a day you could actually die from the withdrawal if you quit cold turkey. Never smoked nearly as much as you, but going from 5-10 a day to none was pretty bad. Constantly thinking about cigs all day. However, when I have managed to quit, I reduce the amount I smoke 1 cig a day, and when you get down to 1 a day, its not so bad

>>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day
>anyone here managed to quit smoking?

>tfw seen this thread every single day
anyone here managed to stop this faggot from posting?

75? How long have you been smoking user and how old are you now?

Look for a really shitty book. Read it to 50%. If you still smoke till then, just restart it.

I swear. If you do this 2 times u are finished with smoking. You just want do get out.
Or go on with your smoking. Cancer will stop u anyway.

Don't cut down, don't change the habit with another poison. Just smoke your last one right now and tell yourself it was the last one. Sure, you will feel the strong urge to pick up another, but just remember all the money you will save and how much better you can taste and smell everything. Not to mention how you smell yourself.
It's fucking easy.

This, so true, smokers are so retarded.

Why not?

Wrong. Try one if you don't believe me faggots, I started smoking only once in a while because it felt good.

I dont really smoke, like I´ll have a cigarrette once or twice a year, and it does get me high for like 10 or 15 minutes

implying mental pain isnt real

Quit years ago. Didn't need a crutch or aid. I had tried before with patches, sprays and vapes. The time I stopped was when I wanted to stop. You can start to quit easily but you will only quit when you win the subconscious battle. My main focus was these following factors;

> In a serious incident or event, being a amoker makes me weaker and slower, therefore becoming a victim.
> Smoking is dramatically reducing my life expectancy. Whatever you best hopes are take 10 years off.
> When you smoke you stink. You look older. Your hair looks worse. So all that money you might spend on looking good, wasted.
> If there is a world event, where society collapses, you're on the hook and a victim. You'll be selling your water supply for smokes.
> If you don't smoke, you can sell the cigarettes you find in said world changing event.
> Cigarettes, when first marketing, were given the target audience of 'Poor, Black and Stupid'. You are currently the result of that campaign.

That ain't normal. It's the beginning of something far worse. Quit being such a weakling, and just stop.