Femanon here that just wants to get raped. How do I do it, user?

Femanon here that just wants to get raped. How do I do it, user?

Step 1: be a real woman

If you're serious and live in holland I can help.
I've had some experience roleplaying it with previous girlfriends.

Go stand naked in the ghetto for a few minutes

Just go to Sweden.

Anywhere in Sweden, I bet you could get raped the second you step out of the plane.

1.Wants it
2. get raped

choose one...

Tits and timestamp or youre a man

Don't want roleplay, want the real shit. Not drugged or anything. I want to be forced by some compeltely stranger and I have no clue it's coming and I genuinely do not want it sort of rape.

Fuck and I thought I was sad

Is this true? I feel like I never hear about rape in Sweden mang. A lot of people love it there.

Tits and timestamp
You know the rules cumdumpster

Where do you live?

POST FUCKING TITS YOU WHORE
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A MAN
SAGE GOES IN ALL FEILDS

*milliseconds

Roleplay you dumbass. Or find some dungeon and you'll get paid for being a whore for all

Tits and timestamp or fuck off

I mean you could just dress like a slut, find a bad neighborhood, and walk around in it.

Just keep in mind somebody might murder you.

Also you probably don't actually want it, you just think you do, and once it starts there's not going to be a whole lot you can do about it.

I'd advise against it in general.

Go to college and hope for the best

And also this to OP

This is relevant to my interests. I'm also interested in being forced into sex, but specifically, with unwanted creampie or anal or both.

'Ole bama.

Read above, I do not want fake rape

I've been raped, I know what I want.

Post a picture. If you're fat or ugly you're shit out of luck unless you go to some nigger hole like Detroid.

go to the nearest uni, head to a loud frat on a thursday/friday night, bring a mini-bottle of gin. Pop a muscle relaxer before you walk in the door. Park yourself in the bathroom and dump the gin on yourself. The first guy to find you won't rape you, but he might grope your tits a little. Then he'll leave, go tell his friends theres someone passed out in the bathroom, and then 3-4 dudes will come rape the shit out of you.

>I know what I want

Sweetheart, you're female. You have no fucking clue what you want.

Too far from me, hope you get disgraced! You can do it!

Uni is done as of this most recent Friday. Doubt I'll find any parties anytime soon

Tru

Is that you in the pic? If so would rape.

Isn't it impossible to get raped if you want to

Well you could just tell us where you live and work and such.
I bet there's someone on here who'd like to actually rape you.

Would you fight back or stay passive?

I would assume just try to find a bar with a lot of republicans in the deep south and get everybody nice and drunk. You don't have to get really drunk yourself, just pretend.

>I don't want fake rape
>I want real rape that I genuinely don't want

what

Get drunk and go to ghetto. No normal person would rape you unless you ask for rough sex but still that dude can ruin his life if he plays by your rules. Post your body pic. That won't happen. Get drunk then maybe

The goal here would be to find people who normally would TRY to use the excuse that a drunk girl actually wanted it when they passed out.

You could potentially stalk people on the internet, looking for MRA type people, then go to a bar with them and pretend to get really drunk and vulnerable.

This shouldn't be that hard OP. You are thinking too much...which could be your problem.

By the way, a good drug to look like you're drunk, but actually be in full possession of your faculties, is ether.

You could let me know an approximate date range in which you would like it to happen, and I'll be happy to stalk you and take you when you aren't expecting.

I'm only here to help, femanon. Help me help you.

walk around in a sketch area at night, don't have a purse on you or some shit that would lead to getting robbed. maybe a 20 just in case you do get robbed.

Move to a place where niggers are the majority = success

you gotta be pretty

You'd pussy out, user

You're right, but idk.

I am

pics to prove?

Normally i'm real feminist and white knight here and don't ask for tits or shit, but in this case, you not only shouldn't be afraid to post pics of yourself, it would actively help you.

I would love to find you in an alley and jam my cock down your throat.

Moron

If you be genuine, just post your pic, name, address, work address and make/model /color of car here. Some b/ tard living in the vicinity will make it happen

Easy peasy. See?

Show your face you whore

I would beat the shit out of you before doing it. Are you sure that's what you want?

People are aroused by losing control.

Fucking yes. The beating makes it better. I fantasize about being physically abused

sweden is the rape Capitol of europe

So much hate for all posts above this one.

Okay, if you want to get raped, and don't even fear getting beaten up while raped, you should be perfectly secure with posting your information and pics of yourself.

If you don't post that information, given your stated goals, it's pretty safe to say you're full of shit in some regard.

this

Where do you live?

I'd do it if I wasn't underage...

Now before I get banned, add femanonthrowaway on kik

Maybe she doesn't want to be known as "the girl that wants to get raped" and she was just having a discussion about a hypothetical, and not directly asking to get raped. If I was female, I wouldn't want to be raped by anyone on Sup Forums, we are disgusting

Yea sure... You're full is shit. Nobody asked your age

You literally can't get raped if you want it

Never claimed they did. Just said I can't give out info considering I'm not 18 yet. Could affect those around me, not just me.

No, no one did, but if she is clearly underage in the pic, then it's possible for us to get in trouble with the law and HER to get in trouble with the law for posting it.

Not saying she isn't still full of shit, but that IS a good excuse.

what if he kills you? strangle you to death or start cutting you open.. i dont understand this fantasy. I get the want to be dominated with no control. But i think there is too much risk involved here. Please dont follow through if this is true. How would your family react..

WHos gonna get in trouble with the law for just talking to me? That's not illegal. Silly.

who said anything about a nude pic?

Where do you live? I'll come and rape you. I'll tie you up and dump a giant steaming log on your tits.

Then I'll grab a knife and cut off your nipples. I'll take you with me and lock you in my basement and you'll get raped once or twice a day.

Post your address here, I'm sure there are others who'll participate. We can set a specific date to gang-rape you, as long as I get to keep you cause I called it first.

Well, back on topic, you're really gonna wanna wait until you're of age to attempt to get raped. People are much more willing to risk rape with an adult than rape with a child. People even tend to blame women for getting raped in this culture if they are of legal age. But everybody will come down on the rapist like a ton of bricks if the person they fuck is underage.

That's why I wanna get raped now. Bc I want to get raped by a pedophile who has an obsession with tiny, flat chested girls like me.

Come to the UK. AoC is 16. If you're younger than that then damn what messed you up so early

just go to sweden and the rest will sort out itself

find the right guy to do it.

Oh great, underage. I don't want anything to do with that nonsense.

BYE FELICIA

Hmm.

I don't know anything about finding real pedophiles. At least straight ones. If you were male, i'd suggest looking for priests with complaints about them.

Nice try FBI

I've known a few pedos. Just don't know where to find more. I guess anybody can become one with enough persuasion.

Your loss

Eh, if she gets her kick and then they can put the guy in jail for fucking a kid then win-win.

Well, good luck.

I once wrote a story about that being half a superhero duo. Really really big black man with aids, and pedo boy avenger. The black guy fucking rich people and infecting them with aids so they donate huge sums of money to aids researcher, and the pedo boy seducing pedos to fuck them so that they could catch pedophile priests.

give us your address, well take care of the rest

want to gimmie some nudes?

fucking died, this post is gold.

How old are you femanon?

So why do you want to get raped? Also you said you've been raped before? Sounds like it should be story time.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

You dont want some fat fuck loser or Nigger right? You have some standards right? Try to be raped by Chad

So much edge.

Step 1: Go to sweden.
Step 2: Go outside after 8 and not wear a head scarf.
Step 2 is optional

Nope, no standards. Just want it to be forced.

Visit the U.S.A. They had 84,767 rapes last year. Highest in the civilized world. Sweden had only 5,960 ranked 7. Guess the U.S. should open borders to Muslims!

Stop being annoying and just say your age. 14 is very different from 17 and 3/4rs.

>be female in college
>can't find parties

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Dogging, Matilda, dogging, Matilda.
Will you come dogging, Matilda, with me?

It's a lot more silly than edgy.

>I've been raped, I know what I want.
Put that on a t-shirt. Good to go.

as a swede can confirm

Move to any country in Europe and just walk around for a few minutes

> I've been raped, I know what I want.
Sounds like you've made it happen before, so just do whatever you did to make someone rape you before.