Hello Sup Forums. Just swallowed my dental implant. Give me your best gross video to make me puke. Thank you!

Hello Sup Forums. Just swallowed my dental implant. Give me your best gross video to make me puke. Thank you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCNdSc8_qF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jam your finger down your throats like a real teenage girl

You want to see some REALLY fucked up shit?
Enjoy you vomite

youtube.com/watch?v=RCNdSc8_qF4

Tried that. Almost nothing came.

Pick it out of your shit like a man.

get wasted faggot

I never puke when I get wasted.

Same. Some people just have weak livers

I got the skill to look at a toilet and then puke, without doing anything else than looking down the toilet

Wish I had that superpower now.

this can get me every time

>So used to puking I can do a cartwheel and puke
>I could run at full sprint and puke over my shoulder

What do I do with this talent

How do swallow an implant? That seems very unlikely as it is drilled into your fucking bone surgically. What stage are you on? Do you have a crown yet or waiting for it to heal?

THE NEWS! GO BOY GO!

You're doing it wrong, you have to finger the back of your throat repeatedly to trigger your gag reflex. Be over a bucket when you do.

So here's an update. Puked, nothing came out. Gonna follow that guy's advice: take it out of my shit like a real man. Thanks anyway, Sup Forums.

>inb4 it gets stuck in your intestines and causes infection

Stop going to indian street dentists and go to emergency room.

1) Put back of tongue (rough part) on your tonsil
2) Repeatedly cough
3) profit

Did you bother to ask your dentist before you asked Sup Forums? If so, what did the dentist say?

Why not shave her entire head while trying to call the pest control if she got them from home? Problem solved.

you filthy bitch

drink salt water

Drink salt water, high concentration is better

UN-LIMITED PO-WER

A bleach/water mixture actually works better, and it doesn't poison you since you puke it right back out.

>Tumblr tier reaction gif

GTFO NORMIE SCUM

He gave me 2 options: look for it in my shit, or do it all over again, which will cost me around 500€.

Swallowing your implant doesn't seem possible. How the fuck did you manage this?

Well, technically it's just the crown.

how do you dislodge something that was drilled into your jaw bone? I wonder if they would allow you to put it back on if you shat it out since that shit is expensive, better rev up that potato masher son.

holy shit he's transitioning on to a Cheeto

I'm pretty sure this is listed in the Geneva conventions as a weapon of mass destruction

you will have to fish it out of the toilet when you poop, enjoy squeezing turds in your hands for the next couple of days trying to find it

Just drink a gallon of milk and you'll puke in short order.

this is absolutely fucked

how did you swallow something that's screwed into your fucking jaw?

just put this fuck out of his misery, or atleast for the sake of those other poor souls

literally for what? You'd have to be some kinda demented scatfag to even think about putting that fucker back in your mouth after shitting it