I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.
Just got dumped randomly during what I thought was a good relationship... anyone got any good depressing music?

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5kC4_iEXhGc
youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA
youtube.com/watch?v=_U5vYFLFGNg
youtu.be/SQxKBY_mZHg
youtu.be/mF2Y-BnqGys
youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0&ab_channel=RHINO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow what did she say it was?
You think it was bad sex? Could have been bad sex.

Red Sovine: Teddy Bear

She said, "I just see you more as a friend now"
Damn that hurt

youtu.be/5kC4_iEXhGc

She's cheated on you. Unlucky.

Hey man, ouch tough times ahead. How old are you and how long was the relationship?

You sound like an beta tbh.
Whenever a girl says that it's probably because you weren't establishing yourself as the head of the relationship.
Get you testosterone game up man child.

Yep post nudes

ellioth smith-miss misery or angeles

I'm 23, was with her since high school..

THAT'S. NOT. WHAT. RANDOM. FUCKING. MEANS. UGGGGH.

It's not that. She was very submissive, sex life was almost always bsdm.

Thanks user

Sorry to hear that, user. Have this.
youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA

Team Sleep

More info needed OP. Did she give you a reason?

Sayk - Alone

You can not beat this man for "sound track of your life" songs. Hope this helps, helped me, so very long ago. youtube.com/watch?v=_U5vYFLFGNg

Mom Jeans - Best Buds
The whole album is great.

Then it's also a good thing. Listen I know break ups feel terrible but reality is, you'll find someone new after a few months. And this new person will bring you tons of new things that will help you grow as a person. Your ex probably gave you most of what she could through the years. You'll also be able to start a relationship as a young adult instead of as a teenager. Tons of good sides to it. Of course, now it just hurts and there is nothing you can do to power through it. Just take the pain, and start flirting with women again in a few weeks, it will also ease the pain. Good luck!

Thank you

Stabbing Westward, the Darkest Days album. Entire thing, from beginning to end. Listen on repeat.

Oneofone by eli resinov or some shit is the best depression song no joke. Be ready to kys after tho

Actually maybe you shouldn't listen to it. It's only going to make you even lonelier and miss her even more

This sucks

youtu.be/SQxKBY_mZHg
Im not even into this type of music, but this always helps me forget for a while

Front porch step- drown
I've given up on you - real friends

Yo same thing happened me brah, witha girl 4 years and got that reason. ofund out she was cheatin bro so move on and youll find someone new. get yo dick wet

Pretty much this op. She cheated or she found someone better. I'm sorry bro

Ghost brigade

Best depressing album, but not about a casual breakup.
youtu.be/mF2Y-BnqGys

Mac Demarco's new album is full of melancholy songs, bro.
BadBadNotGood, Joy division. all good bands

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0&ab_channel=RHINO