twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>making the same thread again because it didn't go the way you wanted last time

this skit was honestly weak as fuck

d
e
e
p
u

I binged watched the second episode and I didn't laugh once.

It will only be funny to people who are gonna say its so trippy and subversive, like they're above regular comedy and need a dose of high school-tier social commentary and philosophy.

>women are unwanted at 30
>men have jobs and careers
>women should stay in school
>we figured it all out cause we're smarter than everyone else

This is pretty much smosh-tier shit.

Only funny part was Charls and when they broke character.

Pretty sure the costumes, make-up and accents were taking the piss out of Mighty Boosh which is a prime example of British """"""""""""humor""""""""""""

The wall skit was the greatest skit ever

You didn't laugh, because the joke was on you

How many times have you made this thread, bruh? I've seen it three times already.

Shit was amazing, famula.

This woman commenting on adultswims kikebook didnt get the joke
But the joke was about olderveomen like her that hit mid 30's and are unmarried looking for a provider.

Have pizza stop being a little bitch

Nah, she got, subconsciously, but meme levels of Cognitive Dissonance and Double Bind most modern "normies" operate on quicky level it out and made seem like she "she didn't get it".

She got it alright, she's just can't face it.

>you didn't laugh cause you didn't get it

Yeah, I got it. I just don't base my whole existence on finding a mate like you Americans do. Most women become undesirable after 30, haha, let's make a 7 minute sketch about it.

Tbh, Mitchell and Webb Peep Show dealt with adult relationships and finding a partner after youre 30 ten years ago and did it better and funnier. Remember, both Mark and Jeremy are 29 and obsessed with falling in love and not being alone.

Again, Americans show their humor inferiority. I'm not even British.

She probslly did get the joke it probally just crushed her soul being 36

Heres a link to episode to for anyone who has not seen it youtu.be/2K4fn7T-t7s

>I binged watched the second episode
It was eleven minutes long

Pics of sam hyde making the headlines for mass shootings.

It took effort to watch.

>Its a brits get butthurt over their zany accents being mocked episode

Found during BLM protests.

Sounded either australian or a strange mix of that and south newzealander.
Also anyone else here find ep 2 way better than ep1?

>Australian

My man please do not ever comment again

As someone from South Island you couldn't be more wrong. More British/Australian than anything.

>4:37 seconds in he sounds exactly like my uncle

:^)

As someone from Australia you couldn't be more wrong.

As someone from Australia (you) couldn't be more wrong.

Honestly can't tell if it's Sam making them to shill or whether it's some triggered SJW.

i know she's from the show but what's her name?

As someone from Australia you couldn't be more wrong

Fuck off (you) shit cunts!

what does this mean?

It does sound extremely Australian from a parody perspective and that's what makes it more hilarious.

Sam and Nick do seem to have a particular distaste for the British, and have been doing bretty good accents before.

You must be a nigger or a old woman who still thinks she is young

>Australian = British

What are you on about? Take it from someone living with convicts the accent he did was not Australian

I thought that was the joke, being a British couples show but putting on Aussie accents.

They were mocking all of you faggots. That was the whole point.

>Defending women, minorities, and political correctness, on the internet, on Sup Forums
>For free

Whatever you say britbong.

c'mon that "welcome back" was Australian as fuck with the vowels, ain't never heard a Brit pronounce it that way.

Sam's just been browsing too much Sup Forums or stormfront or whatever shit he reads

Got it into his head that Britain is more cucked than the US

Jews rock.

I'm australian as well. It's sam's "australian accent" he did in one of the videos with his mom. It's like the australian accent you hear in the simpsons.

Britiain is more cucked though, in its own ways. In terms of having less freedom, then yes, britain is infinitely more cucked.

Sam is a lolbertarian at heart so basically thats all he cares about. When you look at their nanny state and thought policing it isnt hard to see why he thinks of britain as little more than a punchline.

I mean that he broke into it for a second while doing the british accent.

He sounded like Captain Boomerang from that shitty cape flick

Neither.

I even watched the show high, dude weed lmao, and it still didn't even get a smile from me. It seemed outdated and childish.

Wtf is this star?

>less freedom
Apart from owning guns without a license, there aren't many ways in which the UK is less free.

The EU certainly tried to impose restrictions and so-called "human rights" on us, but we told them to fuck off just recently

Mods gave Sam Hyde a Sup Forums pass/mod account on Sup Forums. That's him posting.

I thought it was hilarious. I've rewatched this episode 3 times, and I still laugh.

Normally, I wouldn't post something like this, but it seems like you cucks get upset at people enjoying the show, so I thought I'd mention it.

it only shows them in color on mobile phones

Ive seen both episodes four times already. They don't make laugh as often and consistently as something like ideas man but its extremely enjoyable for some reason.

just wish the episodes were longer. can only imagine all the zingers they cut out.

me too, i've been left wanting more both episodes now

>9 minute mark on first viewings
>panic

More of what?
>people shouting and throwing things
>comedy gold

You cucks like the show because Sam Hyde was a YouTube celebrity, he browses Sup Forums and you think he's "one of us". He's a Jew that will do whatever the studio tells him as soon as he gets a big enough audience and big enough paycheck.

>inb4 he's an honest jew who won't sell out

you sound a bit angry my lad. let it go

I keep seeing faggots like you using that word first, as if you're trying to avoid having it used against you.

It's not working, cuck.

sounded british to me, idiot

I thought the first episode was a real dud but this one was great.
You're comparing this to Peep Show? You criticize a seven minute sketch for centering on 30 year olds finding a mate, and then offer Peep Show as a counterpoint? Huh?
It has nothing to do with a distaste for the British. The accents are awful, and that's the joke. Not every joke has to be political commentary.

>worships a Jew and defends his show while the Jew makes millions and laughs
>calls others a cuck

Ok buddy

Made this since these threads might become a Sup Forums regular.

maybe it'll deter the reddit

>He's a Jew that will do whatever the studio tells him as soon as he gets a big enough audience and big enough paycheck.

this.
>you live long enough to watch sam hyde become the jew

Thank you for that. I'll be sure to use it in the future.

Looks like Wonder Showzen but made by pussies.

>fem dicks isnt gay

its really not tbq.h

> aimless shitposting
> paragraph long reddit style posts

So your bogeyman is a shitposter, and promotes intellectual discussion at the same time? Is the perfect, acceptable old-male Sup Forums poster someone who has an aim while shitposting?

>doesn't reply to arguments he can't refute

That's not numale, that's fairly logical. Numale would be changing the argument to being about your virginity or being Hitler or some shit.

Nice image.

Pretty accurate actually.

they aren't exclusive, cancer takes on many forms

No. It just makes it so that no matter what your opponent does, the bill fits and you get to shut him down by calling him a nu-male, whatever the fuck an old-male would be.

Seriously, Sup Forums's hivemind believes itself to be smarter than conservative and "progressive" (regressive) left spectrums, but ultimately isn't. It's just "Us vs. Them". You don't like it? Throw the word cuck, nu-male at him. He says he isn't a cuck or a nu-male?

Does he shitpost?

a) Yes, refer to image and tell him that aimless shitposting = nu-male

b) No, refer to image and tell him that a post that is long enough to not just contain shitpost-buzzmemewords means you're a nu-male.

Win-win for the awesome paragon of alpha maleness, lose-lose for the beta cuck newfag nu-male SJW.

>from that shitty cape flick
you're too cool and casual to remember the name of it?

Reminder that Sam and his friends are laughing at you, you fa/tv/irgins.

close but no cigar

This post right here is the perfect argument for why paragraph long posts don't necessarily promote intellectual discussion.

Why? Because it unmasks the bullshit that is Numale Bingo or what?

Is also shitposting. Does that make im a Numale too?

Let's do this differently: Don't define yourself via external categories by trying to find the bogeyman, but come up with what makes a good non-numale poster. What makes a quality post in Sup Forums, and what makes a quality poster? Because self-identification via delimitation is a pretty low hanging fruit.

>britcucks

>he thinks nu is the opposite of old
Get a load of this beta cuck

Yeah it was terrible hope the later eps are better but so far the show has been shit.

Because it feels the need to unmask the bullshit that is numale bingo when everyone can plainly see that numale bingo is just something designed to make emotionally weak numale faggots upset, and you're a very clear indication that it's working.

I don't get it.

>exclusively posts on blue board

There's literally nothing wrong with that

So half the time you only ironically call people numale, not because they actually are numale but because anyone who reacts to that image is weak enough to be one? On how many levels of irony and jadedness are you operating?

You must be retarded.

hello tourist

I'm not the guy who posted it user, I'm the guy who's explaining to you that you're trying to logically pick apart something that is illogical by design. Stop being such a thick cunt.

YOU'RE BIG

I'll admit the accents were awful but I enjoyed it and laughed and comprehended the whole skit rather well, agreed with it. Also liked the ceo showing his true repressed sociopathic and self destructive tendencies in a humorous manner.

T. A Brit

> make an image that scolds people for aimless shitposting while it being aimless shitposting

The way you explained it it's "I was only pretending to be retarded" levels of stupid.

Nah, it's still working.

LOL so randum xD

Replace redneck with "talks about how Sup Forums used to be super liberal."

Oh no user it has a clear aim, to upset faggots, and once again it's clearly working.

Jesus where is this from

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that World Peace was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a show, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Million Dollar Extreme for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Million Dollar Extreme have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good comedy show, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Million Dollar Extreme will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Million Dollar Extreme. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

being redpilled

after you realize women are worthless whores the logical thing to do is start fucking men

Thought that alright. MDE are that aggressively weird American anti-comedy, diametrically opposed to soft, sweet British weird.
British "weird" tends to be silly sounding words from silly boys, tee-hee, ho-ho (Noteworthy exception of Chris Morris).
American weird tends to be more incisive, ideological, mean. I like the idea that MDE are ripping into "superior" British comedy as smug private school kids doing My First Surreal Skit

The show had 6 people, each were their own type of social/economic parisites
>we figured it all out cause we're smarter than everyone else
The only guy that could pass as successful had a huge meltdown and built his success on druguse
Additionally his expectations do not match the current standard most women his age hold themselves too.

The humble guy who asks to leave early has what the successful guy really wants; a family.

Successful guy put all his effort in his career, when deep down he's just wanted a quality family this whole time, and thought by being a successful businessman he was automatically entitled to that quality family, when he in fact he just became an unstable drug user in the end