Is it weird to buy an album just to lick it? I really wanna lick this album

Is it weird to buy an album just to lick it? I really wanna lick this album

You post on Sup Forums. You're past the realm of "normal" now. You shouldn't be concerned about weird. Enjoy yourself pal.

Nothing wrong with that, always good if you can enjoy music with all your senses. A lot of pop doesn't appeal to me sonicly but on vinyl it has a very pleasurable unique taste and sensation under the tongue.

this post is reddit

Don't listen to this user there's absolutely something wrong with licking things compulsively

I want lick this album too, sometimes I lick my taylor swift pillows too.

you are reddit. go back to r/Sup Forums

No, I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. I don't want to lick the vinyl record, I want to lick the centre fold. I find her sexually attractive and want to lick this picture of her. Problem is, I have no idea what it sounds like, it's probably expensive, and I don't own a record player so it might be a waste. But I've never wanted to lick something so much in my life before.

I would say yes, that is weird. But do it anyway if you want to.

You could get a nice glossy print made of the picture?

Just lick your screen

Is it weird to save pics of girls posted on this board?

or just fap to pics of her

I lick pictures of girls on my screen and in magazines all the time. I did it in elementary school and I do it now. I'm 30 years old.

I'm a sad man.

its ok user i get you
i do the same for videogames
this is why i will always prefer physical copies

hello newfreind

hmm maybe, is there a website where you can download scans of album art including insides and stuff?
not the same but i probably will
her face keeps reminding me of someone but idk who. Those are probably thee sexiest eyebrows, and i'm not even one of those new age faggots who cares about that kind of thing

That's probably why she did it.

yes

you can lick it but you should know something first. i have licked every copy of it. every new copy. i licked them all first.

i work for the plant that printed the jackets. i spent every night coming in after hours and making sure every single jacket was licked.

welcome to the website friend, hope you enjoy your stay!