Whats wrong with NYC?

Whats wrong with NYC?

I often forget that Carmelo is still playing in the NBA

When you're surrounded by corrupt Jews all the time, I'd be mad too

Melo should have stayed in Denver. He'll never win a championship now.

>cold
>smells like piss most of the time
>smells like shit on rare warm days
>8 million self entitled douchebags crammed onto a tiny island
etc

Full of minorities

oh look someone who's never lived in NYC

sucks to suck bro, midtown is pretty great if you're not poor

>gays
>jews
>niggers
>gay nigger-jews

Literally a terrible place famalam

>midtown is pretty great

what is great, the lifeless soulless chain stores or the fast food restaurants

NYC is one of my favorite cities in the world, and even I can admit it is suffocating at times.

>skyscrapers tower over everything
>very limited amount of personal space compared to anywhere else in the developed world
>constant noise every hour of every day
> relentless, unforgiving pace of life

It's why so many ex-NYers end up going to the other extreme and moving to the middle of nowhere.

That said, he did demand a trade to NYC from Denver and also resigned with the Knicks when he had options to go elsewhere in FA

Even if he never visited new york he isn't off on anything

>cold
>windy
>full of blacks and jews
>expensive
>dirty
>smells like piss
>rats

what's not wrong with nyc?

>cold

how pussy are you new yorkers?

show me where I'm wrong

>being poor enough that you're stuck in a frigid shithole and can't move to a good locale is something to be proud of

>wanting to live with minorities
-30 keeps the riff raff out

>being a white supremacist

>being a cuck

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>It's the most hectic, nerve-racking city. Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids. It's depressing... The biggest thing I don't like about New York are the foreigners. You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English. Asians and Koreans and Vietnamese and Indians and Russians and Spanish people and everything up there. How the hell did they get in this country?

I like to ride the subway while reading The Diary of Anne Frank, and after about 4 or 5 stops, throw the book down and yell "WHAT TOOK THE FUCKING GERMANS SO LONG FINDING YOU, BITCH!!"

Melo is a ballhog and piss poor teammate.

Sounds like any big city

>very limited amount of personal space compared to anywhere else in the developed world
Cry me a river

Idk man. But can a New Yorker explain to me how come every single time you mother fuckers move down here to South Florida you guys literally ONLY talk about how great New York is. Why can you fuckers leave and stay the fuck in New York?

>Yo in New Yoark the pizza is great man you never had pizza if you ain't had New Yoooak pizza
>yo in New York we don't gotta drive everywhere
>Yo in New Yoooooark we get to see the change in seasons man it's great
>up in New Yoooark we got snow man

Fucking die

I want him gone. Team cancer.

Verpiss dich!

Overpopulated
Traffic
Loud
Overtaxed
Overregulated
Under white
Shit weather
Concrete jungle
Least free USA state
Graffiti and bad smells everywhere
Rude ''people''

miami is a 3rd world shit hole too, but better than jew york shitty, fuck anyone who enjoys nyc

I would love to live in NYC. One day

NY niggas are deadass savage

Ctfu, Melo just needs to get some timbs

Goes both ways m8
>OMG in Florida the Cuban food is so good
>OMG in Florida you don't need to use the bus
>OMG in Florida its always nice and warm
>OMG in Florida we get hurricanes

>Rare warm days

This is how I know you don't live here

Nothing if you aren't a bitch nigga

People recognize an above average Swedish goalie as the King and don't care about Carmelo

Florida is where New Yorkers go to die

I think that I'm Tom Cruise

Yea fucking right

Your opinion is shit Adolf. Miami is just a fancy Wal-Mart with obnoxious reactionary Cubans instead of rednecks.

NYC isn't even the best place in New York.

>what are the Adirondacks
>what are the Catskills
>what are the Finger Lakes
>what is Niagara wine country

New York city has NO quality outdoor activity, NO quality products available to the rich that aren't available at better quality in other global cities, NO natural beauty, NO good reason for someone upper middle class or lower to live and NO reason to have anything more than a condo to use when visiting if you're upper class.

Go play in traffic. Or a mall same thing

DELET THIS

New Jersey is superior in everyday anyway.

Why go to that shithole Manhattan when you can just party in Hoboken NJ?

Ohh look. another thread about people bitching about how NYC sucks by people who never lived in NYC.

>New Jersey is superior

Stopped right there. Your post is now disregarded.

hes not good enough

It's not the city, it's the franchise.

>Wanting to be a jew slave cuck when you can live in a the Beautiful state of New Jersey

How many brown cocks have you sucked? The only reason to go to NYC is for Del Friscos steak otherwise New Jersey has better food, better nightlife, and better people,

>Gave up going to a potential winning team for money
>Surprised when he hates playing on a shit team

New York is a smellier version of Toronto

Toronto is a boring suburb

>otherwise New Jersey has better food, better nightlife, and better people,

wow, this comment is so absurdly inaccurate i have no response.

>Get BTFO
>Can't make a counter argument

Yeah no surprise.

The corruption is Albany, bro.

So youre saying a mile long stretch of bars is better for partying than the infinite amount of bars, clubs, restaurants, and warehouses of one of the greatest cities in human history?

Your Jewish overlords would be proud good goy

That is like most places when you're a boring neckbeard

Jesus Christ, i really doubt youve been to either of these places. How deluded can you be about jersey?

There is no counter to an inaccurate statement. Your argument on why NYC sucks is facile in every instance.

>You can walk an entire block in Times Square and not hear anybody speaking English.

based

one of the only thing that I liked about London was this, hope I like NYC this time.

Its not LA

The mayor of hoboken was literally indicted along with a gang of rabbis for corruption. Im not saying ny isnt ruled by jews, but youre not escaping them in new jersey. Do you even live here?

Ive been to each quite a few times

I have Rangers season tickets at MSG and regularly go to eat the Lugo's and Casa Nonna's before the games, two of my favorites. My parents take me to Del Frisco's for my bday every year, also great. Can't deny the great food. I also regularly go to the meatpacking district.

But ontop of all of that how can you honestly want to support such a shit city with a mayor that openly wants top harbor and protect illegals and the majority of the population is so brainwashed that no one would bat an eye to someone getting beaten and stabbed in the street just because they are a Republican.

That city is trash.

If you stay at home sure

New York is like London only with Dominicans instead of Muslims. A giant, cosmopolitan mess run by bankers with no real connection to any nationality.

New Jersey is only better for beaches and gambling.

t. New Jersey born and raised. Hoboken is full of hipsters

>Better camping
>Better golfing
>Better hunting
>Better fishing
>Better beaches
>Better homes
>Better ganbling
>Food just as good
>Not completely controlled by liberals
>Better suburbs
>Better place to raise a family
>Top tier high school sports in the nation

Face it New Jersey is god tier

Upstate New York has better camping. The best camping in NJ is in the Pines

All of that shit is gay as fuck. Camping, golfing, hunting, fishing, who gives a shit? Also:

>suburbs
>high school sports

L M A O
M
A
O

You are a brown person or some faggy hipster aren't you?

Not really. Upstate New York is basically Alabama

>Doenst like Camping, golfing, hunting, fishing

HAAHAHHA

Why not just admit your are a raging homosexual?

All of that garbage is so mind-bogglingly boring and mostly involves sitting around a shitty forest or a river for hours at a time doing jack shit.

Golf is moderately interesting but still involves mostly walking from ball to ball. Fuck that.

>All of that garbage is so mind-bogglingly boring and mostly involves sitting around a shitty forest or a river for hours at a time doing jack shit

Holy shit you cannot get anymore pathetic. Typical city fag that would rather enjoy the smell of dirty immigrants and street meat than the beauty and enjoyment of nature.

You are so far gone you will never make it. Just bend over and continue take that jewish dick

Camping, fishing, hunting is fun a few times in the summer otherwise it gets extremely boring. There's so much fun stuff to do in cities on the daily instead

>Toronto leaf nigger

I don't know, overdemanding fans thinking their franchise is elite, even though the Knicks haven't done jackshit ever, but you're still surrounded by entitled casuals who believe you should win a ring every season.

>go out in the woods for a weekend with other men and share a tent

Hmmmmm

>not camping with your gf

Yours too busy with her BLM rallies and rap concerts?

you sound at least 40 lbs overweight

I'm sure you burn a whole lot of calories sitting around a boat drinking beer. I go to the gym.

NYC is top level bantz tier. Either you can handle it or you can't.

Melo obviously can't, and never will.

>Anything I want to do or purchase is in walking distance

Suburbfags BTFO
(Ruralfags OK cause nature is nice)

NYC's good because at least here you have some slim chance of making it in finance, law, arts, etc. to a level you never could in the middle of the country.

Just like home, eh Peire?

>trying to make it in the arts
>anywhere

might as well just hang yourself now

Is De Blasio getting reelected? Seems like he's in some deep shit, yet the other rumored candidates don't seem very enticing.

You've got a profoundly unambitious attitude. Sure, most people never will amount to anything in the arts. But at least in NYC they have the tiniest glimmer of a chance, whereas they don't in the rest of the country.

>no one would bat an eye to someone getting beaten and stabbed just because they're a republican

That's fucking stupid and wrong and you know it. Lose the victim complex.

reminder spee is Sup Forums

Carmelo Anthony confirmed for biggest pleb in the goddamn world

NYC is literally the best city in the world

I visited nyc for 2 days and couldnt wait to leave
What a fucking hellhole, never want to go there again

kys cocksucker

You sound weak

You're not from New York, if you think that cesspool of cunts is "pretty great."

New York has been shit, since all these mid-western fucks moved in and stayed after college. I started noticing back in 2006, but probably happened around 2001-2002.

As for Melo, please fucking leave then. You suck dick, you're useless without the ball and it gives Porzingis a chance to develop. Can't believe idiots in this city still defend Melo's worthless ass, last time he did anything was in Cuse.

same reason why hockey players dont want to play in toronto. the media does nothing but shit on them 24/7

This tbqh transplants are a disease

>tiny island

Do people really believe NYC is an island? Lol

I'm moving to Manhattan in March what's the best neighborhood?

This thread just proves to me that the east coast is filled with assholes, shitty weather, and nothing to do. Thank god I live in the bay area

ITT: Shut-in neckbeards call the best city in the world a "hell-hole" cause of what they read on Sup Forums

Lol @ your """"""lives""""""""