There are white guys that would racemix

>there are white guys that would racemix
>they fool themselves into thinking that they are not betas that have to lower their standards

How do girls of lesser races even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's okay for the superior race to spread their seed to less evolved.

I would race mix with any girl that would take me ;_;

>Irish

Well there's your problem.

I think it's really sad what's happened to white women. They used to be th beat, most desirable women. Now they're just useless trash. It took a lot of work to make white women undesirable to white men. Jews can't take all the credit. White women put a lot of effort into becoming Miley Cyrus clones. Now white men have realized that it isn't how pale the woman is that really matters and there is a whole world full of women that want to have the perfect family with us. We're past the tipping point. White men are race mixing like white women don't even exist anymore.

Who's that semen goddess?

I don't know. This is all I have.

Beautiful. Would offer her refuge.

Only Chad or Tyrone gets white girls like your pic, average or even good looking white guys are either stuck with ugly white bitches or good looking non white ones.

Sauce?

>Trying to act superior when your race is literally dying out
>P-p-please put up with western white women guys, they won't cheat or steal all your assets I swear ;_;
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

i had a dream where i was talking to two black girls
what does that mean?

I'm white (blue eyes, blonde hair) and my gf's black. desu I'm not handsome, but if we go out together black girls, mixed girls, and dark hispanic girls hit on me like crazy. it's bananas.

>perfect family

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

April Summers

God wills it.

The day of the rope will not be kind to you, race traitor.

I'm a Manlet, I have run through some bad ass Spanish and Mexican pussy.

Get in where you fit in, Nigger.