twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish someone cared about me

Stopping making this thread

I like these threads

>played Persona 5 for 16 hours since yesterday

Please kill me.

Have a song OP

youtube.com/watch?v=BFZZMk3yfpw

>tfw you can get yourself qt 3.14s on an almost daily basis but never have a stable relationship
I-I'm not alone desu ;_;

fuck off

fuck off

Just play for 16*2 hours more and your wish be fulfilled

Im lonely and sick as fuck... Something tells me this could be serious. .

I dont have my mom to make me chinken soup with a lot of lemmon juice so i can cure me... I miss her so much..
(She is alive to, i just live alone)

what do you have?

I dont really know man... I have the worst cold i have ever had... Horrible fever, and i cant eat anything solid couse i vomit right away. ..

I feel terrible. ;_;

go to a doctor or get some medicine

>tfw being awake is torture

The only thing keeping me alive are my retarded hobbies and you guys, ty for that.

fuck off

>tfw no longer enjoy anything I use to
life sucks

Take some Tums and drink some water pussy. Eat some chicken noodle soup, water it down a bit so the grease doesn't fuck you up. Sip on some ginger ale. Remember to eat vitamins so you don't go anemic. Drink some Gatorade. Gotta get dem electrolytes.

Please end my suffering.

>humble bragging

Can't expect much more from a spic

you deserve it
i bet your personality is about as interesting as wet cardboard you fucking virgin

FUCK OFF NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT

Kill yourself

This.
When the bad days get worse and the good days just get mediocre days.

t. skinnyfat alcoholic who got aids

I'm going to buy a game for my Vita later today. Hopefully it'll keep me occupied and make me feel fun.

P5 is available for vita? Is vita version similar to p3p and p4g? I can't afford a ps4 because I don't have a job...

>been playing the mass effect trilogy for days

I didn't say I was going to buy P5 specifically. It's available for PS3 and PS4 by the way.

And the game I'll buy will be the latest Corpse Party. [spoiler]I hope it's fun[/spoiler]

Been playing the Cowadooty games and reading VNs. It doesn't makes me feel better but at least it keeps my mind off things

Do you guys ever do anything besides complain and feel bad for yourselves?

Then you wonder why you're lonely...

>it keeps my mind off things

WHAT THINGS?

Oh, yeah
Hm, you mean that corpse party with chibi characters? I haven't played it, but I like how psp version looks more

just b urself lol

What?

Is that the only two responses you have? "reeee normie" and "jus b urself"? No one said be yourself.

>been playing nothing but STALKER mods for 4+ hours a day for the past 2 years
a nu cheeki feeli i v damke

Some people just want to be acknowledged that they exist I guess

>what things
Feels of being alone and without friends

>chibi characters
Yeah, that's the one. I played both ports on my Vita last couple of days, both Blood Covered and Book of Shadows. I'm dying to see how the series will conclude.

das rite

reeee normie go back to facebook

Hm, I've only played the first part (remake of old pc game, where everyone is still alive.)
I tried starting BoS but I didn't like 3d (not sure how to call it better) view/camera and that madness gauge
Should I try to play it again?

Blood Covered Repeated Fear is the remake and the best version of it imo.
Book of Shadows is totally worth, some of the chapters are canon and pretty interesting to read. And the last one is the epilogue of the first and game and the prologue of the latest game.

The canon chapters are Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 7 and Chapter 8.

Hm, okay
Have a nice day

You too, Russianbro.

>Have problem
>Decide to just give up and ignore it instead of trying to fix it

really makes you think

(You)

Retarded cancer weebs no wonder you are alone if you are ugly fat boring motherfucker

>be norm
>no problems

gg eez

Really does

>complaining about weebs in Sup Forums
Reddit and Facebook is your place.

Fuck off

I enjoy being alone

Yes but I prefer being alone.

I'm in a never ending circle of girls who I dont like, liking me and girls I like not liking me back

It sucks so much, being stuck between neet and normie worlds. Just kill me

There's a difference between being lonely and that.

>tfw mods will never delete this garbage thread
>tfw in few months since these fucktards have been allowed to make this shit thread day after day they will gain immunity from deletion because muh board culture
>tfw int will gradually become more and more shit as people like op become the main userbase

what is the lonely anthem?

this is my vote: youtube.com/watch?v=8ga85OSyVH0