Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

racismreview.com/blog/2017/04/29/100-days-trumps-brand-white-supremacy/
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's doing the killing?

me t b h

The person who created the character

/bant will save pepe

I thought that was some hollywood-nobody?

the creator wants it dead because it is used as a hate symbol

No his creator is Matt Furie pepe is from his comic book called boys club

Fools. This will only cause Pepe to become even more rare. If they strike him down he will become more powerful than they can imagine.

Oh, i guess it's over then, because saying it is make it so.

Well the guy that made the comic pepe is from killed off the character

so yea pepe is dead

its not going to kill off the meme but the character is literally dead

Oh well. I guess we should ruin Landwolf now.

the opinions of the 'creator' does not matter, only he thinks so, pepe has a million creators now.

Fuck off goon. Go back to SA you giant faggot

We are talking about the creator that made the comic Pepe came from his actual creator

In the series he is from he is dead that is a fact thus pepe is dead

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

It's 2017, you can just rebuild whatever was killed.

That's absolutely fucking retarded.
Pepe lives in our hearts more than in the "creator"s. The pepe that's being accused of being a hate symbol isn't the original pepe, the original comic pepe is just his origin.
Don't you understand wojak? Those are two completely different characters, pepe is not fucking dead, and the one that he killed off is not a hate symbol.

Those fucking supernormie hyperlefties backstabbed themself by killing the version of pepe that still had morals and was semi-normal, the one that stood for peace and happiness, our pepe stands in the ashes of the fallen faggots and laughs, robed in black, at how they killed the wrong pepe.
We have won, this is nothing but a victory.

>thus pepe is dead
That is retarded
pepe was born from the boys club character but they are not the same
If you base your life on a celebrity, you dont die when they do
If Coke goes out of business that doesn't mean that bepsi is also shutting down

What is dead may never die! Pepe will exist forever!!!

ITT: autists incapable of understanding that the character was killed to wash the creator's hands of the mess, not because anyone actually thinks it will stop memes

Your rationalizing doesn't change the fact that he's dead. You can keep posting images of him as much as you want, but those will be of a dead character.

>killed off
WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITT edgy user thinks he's better than people because he overly analyzes the thread in a way that makes everyone but the poster seem immature, even thought even someone with an IQ of 60 could figure out all the points he is making in a single second

Im not saying the pepe meme is dead im saying the character is dead because he is

you all have done it, it's your fault.

such a retarded may may

kill me? wh0?

man stop posting these I'll get banned for reporting them

Wash hands why? It's not like the guy drew swastikas on him.

3 days is all he needs

ITT: bait and the newfags that fall for it

Not only is original pepe dead, but meme pepe is now dead too
There is nothing you fags can do about it.

Fuck off cunt.

i find that those who most use the term 'hate'

are those who hate whites/males/heterosexuals as well as democracy, free speech, and Constitutionally limited government

and ever notice how often a 'professor' writing books and focusing on 'white nationalism' are hypocritical zionist jews??

fuvkin LOTS.

racismreview.com/blog/2017/04/29/100-days-trumps-brand-white-supremacy/

I don't understand. The creator wants it dead, does that mean it's supposed to die? Does he think it's just going to stop being a thing? That's not how memes work.

is it 'hate' if its true?

or is 'hate' used to suppress truth?

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

'Top five Clinton donors Are Jewish, campaign tally shows.

Something is wrong with the above statement. Isn't it anti-semitic? Did Trump say that? Readers of that statement may assume, somewhat reasonably, that there is a club of rich Jewish people controlling the Clinton campaign and, maybe, Clinton herself. That sounds like it was taken from the fake Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It clearly must be anti-semitic.

It is also true.

Facts have no bias. They can't be anti-semitic (or can they?). But while facts as such can not have a racial-religious bias, openly stating them surely can. Thus the above statement is anti-semitic. The fact itself isn't bad, reporting it publicly is bad, bad, bad.

Who but an alt-right rag would report such at all? And for what purpose if not for spreading anti-semitism?

Well - quot licet jovi, ...

Jewish papers are of course allowed to report such a fact. That isn't anti-semitic. It is solely to brag about Jewish powers. Within the club that is not only allowed, but welcome. Thus Haaretz writes (sourced to the the Jewish Telegraph Agency) under the identity defining headline at the top of this post:...'

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

'hate'?

Why is so much that is true 'hate'?

And why are those protesting Trump so vociferously unable to protest drone strikes and arming terrorists for Saudi and Israeli interests who killed tens of thousands?

Kek (PBUH) Wills Truth Be Spread to Normies

how's it going?

Being a cunt?

Can't kill the kekler.

Washing hands is one thing, killing off is another.

My drug dealer is called pepe

>Those fucking supernormie hyperlefties backstabbed themself by killing the version of pepe that still had morals and was semi-normal, the one that stood for peace and happiness, our pepe stands in the ashes of the fallen faggots and laughs, robed in black, at how they killed the wrong pepe.
>We have won, this is nothing but a victory.

All day, all week, all month - all millenium, this.
The "good" Pepe is dead.
The BETTER Pepe will live on forever.
feelsgoodman.jpg

>literally who killed mighty kek's servant
yah ok.

Enjoy your counterfeit frog meme

I recommend pic related for yourself

el pepe es dead, que bummer. Los whites killed him before el was even dead. Must whites kill everything?

WAY TO GO

YOU CAUSED A POOR DEFENSELESS FROG TO KILL HIMSELF
ARE YOU PROUD NOW?!

Dead? I think no

PEPE WILL NEVER DIE

Except it's fucking not. Don't fall for it, user. You're better than that.

hahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaahhahahaahaahhhahahahaahaahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahaahahaah

>normies saying retarded stuff to get views
>retards actually believe it and post to 4chin

Memes never die; it's just that simple.

ikr, these people

Killing off pepe means that the original creator no longer has any influence in how the character is portrayed. The edgy memesters will keep making pepes for as long as they damn well feel like it.