Ok Sup Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done

ok Sup Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done.

Yes, this means YOU. Start TODAY.

Level 1:

Clear your mind, clear your space. Commit to changing your life. If you want to see results, then you must devote yourself each day to work diligently towards that goal. Start by going to bed early and waking up early at the same times every day. Wake up, exercise briefly, take a shower and get dressed. Get into the habit of laying out a clean set of clothes before going to sleep. Have a light breakfast and coffee while you reflect on the things you want to have accomplished by the end of the day. Make this your permanent daily routine, even on your off days. Stop all drugs and alcohol, including cigarettes and vaping (fuck your mouth fedora).

Eliminate as many distractions as possible. A well-lit, distraction-free workspace is like a diet for the mind, it will help you to focus on the task at hand. If possible, rearrange the layout of your room or office. A fresh environment stimulates and inspires the mind. If you work at a desk, keep the top of your desk totally clear except for one task you are working on. No decorations, no photos, no clocks, no calendars. If you work on a computer, clear your desktop of all folders and files and set the wallpaper to a simple color (no image). Never end your day without clearing your space and putting everything away. Never start your day with a space that is not completely clear.

When you are working, plan regular breaks and self-rewards. Strive to eat and drink healthier. Plan and live your daily life according to a schedule that includes specific work and play times. Make a daily to-do list of 3 items and commit to finishing the list every day. Focus on one task before moving on to the next. If you're stuck, move on to the next task and return later to the first. No lasting progress can be made unless you have first established a daily habit of clearing your mind and your personal space.

Bump

Me 1,5 years ago:
>bad health
>drug addict
>drug addict friends
>suicidal
>I was a dreadful person in general
>HS dropout
>no driving licence
>no stable relationship with anyone
>no gf
>no particular interest in anyting specific
>no short-medium or long term goals.
>I was ready and expecting to die.

Level 2:

Learn to Focus. This first requires you to admit that that you do not know how to focus. But don't blame yourself! You are surrounded by a whirlwind of information, entertainment and endless distractions. You have been trained to consume these things, and have been conditioned to continuously demand more! You have been brainwashed to feel elevated and empowered the more you are able to consume. Yet when faced with simple tasks, you find yourself powerless - a slave to the myriad of pointless distractions. Do not despair. Breaking free requires only your commitment to change, a realization of truth and focused willpower.

For some people, focus is achieved with little more than a comfortable chair and a hoodie sweater. For others, it's a cappuccino and a pair of headphones. You must identify whatever helps you focus, and use that as a tool to get your work done. But beware! Your subconscious mind will try to trick you. Do not fall into the trap of confusing comfort with focus! To a focused person, the most important thing in the world is the task at hand. Nothing else in the world matters, except that one thing. For me right now, the most important thing in the world is this post, trying to help you lazy fucks go out and be productive!

Stop fucking with your phone and put it away. Every task that you undertake, is an opportunity for you to practice your ability to focus. Revel in achieving perfection with your daily tasks. Strive to improve your attention span. Achieving focus requires the same commitment as deep meditation. Test yourself by setting an alarm clock to go off 5 minutes after you have started your task. Leave the alarm sounding while you work. You have achieved the ability to focus properly when the alarm going off continuously in the background is no longer any distraction or concern.

no thanks

Not this again

Me now:
>10% of a company that aims at global market
>creating basic teaching course for kids
>I do 2 specific tasks everyday
>I do more sports
>I try to get the best out of everything
>I have driving licence
>I attend HS school through online
>Have developed friendship with ambitious, skillful and positive people
>I am fixing my healthy by improving diet, exercise, better sleep and less stress
>Improved self control
>Got my priorities straightened
>Easy to say 'no' even to closest of family members.
>Got my short, medium and long term goals.

Still, everyday is like a new beginning, and I am getting to know what works for me, what I am good at and I am becoming a better at learning something new.

Don't tell me what to do, faggot.

Dropped out of college few years ago, lots of drink, drugs etc.

Got accepted into dream course today in top 1% University. Quit smoking and started personal training 3 times a week in gym. Stopped playing games like Dota and have normal sleeping pattern/life.

All changed few months ago by just being positive every day. PMA. Even my girlfriend (8/10) has fed off my energy and started personal training herself. Life is too short boys, go improve yourself.

Op is literally the biggest faggot on Sup Forums. Congrats you won.

I did all this and still killed myself

>I am too lazy to do even the slightest
>so OP is a huge faggot
>??
>profit

Op. What is Level 3?

Level 3:

Learn to love change. Your subconscious mind has enormous power over your actions. It will continuously play tricks on you and seduce you into maintaining a comfort zone of laziness and complacency. You might think that it's a simple matter to ignore the voices in your head. Do not underestimate this! Countless are the ways that your subconscious mind can control you. These ways are subtle and devious. For every voice that you hear, there are a hundred others that you did not. Overcoming your subconscious mind requires a clear mind, focus, and persistence.

Start by disrupting your comfort zone in small ways. This requires making a change to a small detail of your life, one that will push you out of your comfort zone. For example, switch from whole milk to fat-free, switch the pocket you carry your wallet in, switch from taking a shower before bed to taking one after you wake up, or switch the music you listen to in the morning to something totally new and different. The same small change must be done daily, to disrupt your comfort zone and force your subconscious mind to adapt to a new reality.

Your mind will rebel. It will tell you repeatedly that this is a pointless and stupid exercise. Don't give up! This new behavior will soon become your new comfort zone. You have won a small victory when you feel reluctant to switch back to your old behavior. Once you have achieved learning to love a small change, add a few more, then move up to large ones. The goal is not just changing your comfort zone. You are training your conscious mind to identify and overcome the many tricks and seductions of your subconscious mind. Overcoming the influence of your subconscious mind is one of the most powerful changes an individual can make in his/her life. Once mastered, this simple but powerful skill will help you take charge of any task at hand, and give you the ability to force your mind to love even the tasks that you hate.

> I am going to gym and I am quite fit (not wow but fit),
> Have dream job as a game developer.
> I think i'm good, thanks
> Op is still faggot.

OP is always a fag and you are incapable of passing level 1 you fat homo.

Ahm... It's a trap, but i'll go for it. Nothing to do for a hour or so.
Have you even read what I wrote you fat fucking pig?

Why? Life is entirely pointless. Why the fuck should i 'better' myself?

Why not?
You dont know what life is.
You dont have to better anything.
Everything is good as it is.

>switch from whole milk to fat-free
NEVER

I am not a trap, I am an heterosexual fag

I'm inclined to believe you are underage since you seem to be under the impression that we should believe anything what you write.
of course I read it, but why would I believe it?

you're just fat homosexual Nazi that is too overwhelmed with the information OP has given.

You might be right. Or you might be wrong. That's why you will always remain a beta-fag. Because you think that some shit written on the internet is going to change your life.
Let me give you some spoilers. It won't. If you want to change your life you will if you don't want to you will stay in the misery you live in.
If you believe me or not, i literally don't give a shit. But i have no reason to lie, the approval or disapproval of a random user won't even scratch me. But i respect your opinion. Also i'm not a nazi, i don't give a fuck about politics. And not homosexual. Like insult me for real if you will do. You fat fucking beta prick.

found the self-hater

This is all good stuff OP. I started doing all of these things in 2010 and got my life together in a hurry. 2012 to 2016 was a wonderful time for me (excelling at work, beautiful gf, happy energetic outlook) but I slowly lost sight of it and let myself slip into sadness again.

I know how to get out of it, because I've done it before, but it's still a struggle to get back there. You're giving Sup Forums good advice whether they accept that or not.

Also, tl;dr anyone who doesn't believe this guy. Treat yourself like a Sim. You wouldn't let your sim get fat and sit around all day. Your sim is a lot happier than you and you know how you got him there

>If you believe me or not, i literally don't give a shit

>writes increasingly lengthy posts to defend whatever is thrown at him.

yup, underage confirmed, and reported.

I know I must and will, but just thinking about it makes me screech. Ill be autistic for one last week or two...

>ok Sup Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done.

>Yes, this means YOU. Start TODAY.

No.