User aunt and general family creep bread

user aunt and general family creep bread

That big ass tho

I need more

Did user get it in?

Anything else out there?

Who is

more like this anyone

In the first pic she is wearing that thong!

He's my cousin

Shes

nah I mean like anyone else have pictures where they stole someone's panties

What an ass

It's amazing looking

Nudes?

I wish

Noice put that shit in a vola

Everything I got

I would tear his thick aunt up

damn you got more

>He's

Nope that's anons aunt though. All the other pics are same woman.

bread will die out it in a villa user

Mommy

Wait so is user fucking his aunt? Or is he trying to and got some glorious photos??

nice, got any more? I bet her pussy is so fucking good

more

Yeah, it's either his GF or some serious God tier oc.

Last I heard he started rubbing his dick and she locks herself in the bathroom

That's the kicker user has gone cold. We have no ending lol

Never fucked but I always think about what her pussy is like

have more pics? especially nudes?

sister

need context on the aunt

He said he was leaving his aunts today. Another user from an earlier thread said he posted the thong shot yesterday and asked if anyone wanted more. That was that nothing after

More!!!

Some info

people really need to learn to reverse image search before falling for shit like this.

wow, her dirty undies would be hanging from my cock 24/7

nudes?

Judging by anons last pic I'm gonna assume he got it in well played good sir. Now forward on 2 your mother

Nope

Usually these stories are retarded but this shit sounds totally believable.

I believe! Either that or op is god tier and went on multi day troll of creep threads. This went on all last week with pics here and there and constant updates.

This was my favorite part I kek'd

Yea thong pic was captioned "my aunt, as of yesterday I'll be hitting it daily" (paraphrase) look up the archive

How find this archive

Nice to hear the end of the story. OP sound belivable, really dont care if its true or not it was amusing

I swear I know this chick. What's her initials OP/user. And don't lose this. vola up?

Use vola bpv1cknm

How does one access a 4 chan archive?

bump

sexy

I think first is a J

Bump

user we need updates lol

Damn. If true super hot.

She knows what she's doing, you don't walk around in a pair of panties around a teenage kids.

Hard to tell if she's getting off on being a massive tease or she's actually down to fuck.

Lurkers? For story?

I'm sure I told it better as it was happening last week. Will try to recap. Sorry for missing any of the good details.

>Staying at aunt's house for the week. First morning, she came in to grab some of her clothes from the guest room. Was only wearing tshirt and panties, assumed i was asleep. snapped the first of many creep pics.
>she closed the door partially when she was done and I heard her in the bathroom down the hall. i can see the door from the guest room. saw that she came with out no top, holding her tits to cover them to use a scale in the hall then back into the bathroom.
>i'm instantly wide awake posted what just happened on Sup Forums. Brothers encouraging more creeps and telling me she must be asking for the D.
>see that she doesn't close the bathroom door all the way, leaves it cracked. I try to sneak it open a little more to try to get a peek, but she is on the toilet next to the door and blocks it. She says, "don't you hear the shower running?" I said, oh sorry aunt Nat i had my headphones on, didn't know you were still in here cuz the door wasn't locked.

user stayed at aunts for a week. Caught her in panties slowly developed into a game of cat and mouse in which op was obsessed aunt loved attention escalated quickly profit?

OP!!!!!!!!!! Chat in vola, are there more pics and did you fuck. My life went on hold searching for you!

What ended up happening?!! Did you leave already??

he got balls of steel thats for sure but if he wanna lay that then he has to think about the consequences, also the poor me card wont cut it. He has to tease it out of her.

>shitting myself almost getting caught like that. she still doesn't close or lock the door afterwards, but I was too big of a pussy to try again.
>next morning i got up crazy early, actually waited in the hall outside her room until her light came on. her door was partially open enough for me to see her through the big mirror on her closet. she was digging through piles of clothes on the floor and in her dresser. got some nice pics of her ass in blue panties, she was topless but wasn't facing me i was taking the pics so no tit shots.
>I set the cabinet mirror up in the bathroom so that you could see into the shower from the doorway. I also planned to come out of the room right as she was weighing herself to catch those titties out. I closed the guest room door just peeking out of a sliver into the hallway. Saw her go in to the bathroom and when i heard her stepping into the hall, i came out, with phone like i was checking it. her tits did not disappoint, but only decent pic i had she was covering them.
>i almost ran right into her (on purpose) and she just had a startled "oh, careful" and laughed. I acted all flustered and apologized.... "OMG, so sorry, holy crap, didn't know you were up yet" kind of stuff......, she shrugged it off as no big deal, just kept her tits covered, finished weighing and went back to the bathroom. Still didn't close the door all the way.
>This time I waited at the bathroom door until I heard her get in the shower. I cracked the door enough to get some nice shower pics.
>When I saw her start washing her hair, I stepped in as fast as I could and got a couple direct pics. She has a loud bathroom fan so she didn't hear shit.
>Fapped like a madman at my new pics
>On wed I think Sup Forums asked for me to post her panties, so I took some thongs and bras and posted them. Bra size 40DDD. Fuckin epic.
>Thur she got up early as fuck, before I was awake and went to the gym. I thought, fuck, no opportunities today.

What's the vola

bpv1cknm

well there are no consequences if he doesn't do it like an autist, like running into her with a boner lmao

Right. Be there with story. Somebody else post pics

He is getting 2 that lmao

Posted all I had. Op continue with green text as I will pass them down to my children when I die

WTF is vola? Not heard of this yet, how do I access your room? inb4 newfag

Volafile

newfag

her legs are melting

Epic just epic

wwyd anyone?

This user still around?