Where were you when the man babies won?

Where were you when the man babies won?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.torontosun.com/2016/08/12/after-ghostbusters-flop-and-suicide-squad-battle-are-the-trolls-winning
news.com.au/entertainment/movies/the-verdict-is-in-ghostbusters-flopped/news-story/b32b89c525233509c899886cbd19862a
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/02/ghostbusters-reboot-is-struggling-to-break-even/
yahoo.com/movies/ghostbusters-heading-70m-plus-loss-sequel-unlikely-120409710.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not in a theater

>a few trolls in the youtube comment section
>responsible for the ENTIRE WORLD not interested into seeing your shitty movie

right here.
feels good to still rule the world.

Me neither, feels good seeing feminazis still trying to defend it

When did it officially happen? Oh, who am I kidding? It doesn't matter when it was. I was probably right where I am right now.

Probably in the toilet. I've been really constipated lately.

Too busy evansposting in DCuck threads

Right here

I hope all the cucks that defended the movie and said it was still going to be a huge success and a large audience jump off the nearest bridge

I'm pretty sure at least 80% of the people defending it were just trying to get (You)'s.

I'm aware but I figure even with all the people do it ironically there had to be some that legitimately thought these things

but its about to make $50 million and it aint stopping.
plus its not even out on Blu-Ray yet, that usually brings in another $100 mill.

your status : butt raped.

With women, you get paid less, Sony.

Apparently neither was anyone else

Nigga just stop it, Sony already confirmed they're taking a loss & there won't be a sequel

>the man babies won

there's some manner of logical absurdity here

Winning

It's over, mangina. Deal with it.

m.torontosun.com/2016/08/12/after-ghostbusters-flop-and-suicide-squad-battle-are-the-trolls-winning

news.com.au/entertainment/movies/the-verdict-is-in-ghostbusters-flopped/news-story/b32b89c525233509c899886cbd19862a

hotair.com/archives/2016/08/02/ghostbusters-reboot-is-struggling-to-break-even/

yahoo.com/movies/ghostbusters-heading-70m-plus-loss-sequel-unlikely-120409710.html

my mom's basement

never underestimate the power of the Manbaby tantrum.

the biggest mistake by Paul Feig was thinking gilrs like ghosts, they dont.

Manbaby tantrums created free publicity for this movie. If nobody had complained this movie would have made even less.

That's like saying "if Sony hadn't spent anything on marketing, this movie would have made even less."

Waaaaaaaaaaaa
my non-important kiddie flick from the 80's has girls in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

My god.

Paul Freigs even bigger mistake was thinking SJW feminazis are capable of leaving their rooms, much less reaching their nearest cinemas.

>My god.
>not My Goddess
Shamefur dispray

I remember the day quite clearly. Monday the 8th of August, 3:12pm local time.
I was Baneposting and about to give a Hothead some advice when some sharp eyed user posted the box office takings of Ghostbusters for its previous weekend.They had dropped by 56%. a massive amount. I knew then it could not make a profit. it had failed. feminism had failed. The fanbase had won. SANITY had won.

>implying SJW' was the target group.

never stop /tv

Well, who was the target demographic?

one whiny manbaby is pathetic. but 10 million whiny manbabies can destroy careers.

WE ARE LEGION

Where were you when Tumblr feminists put all their effort into shilling for a patently bad movie, and still lost?

Yo mama!

"Man babies" are irrelevant. The movie just didn't appeal to people. A couple thousand of youtube comments and downvotes didn't sink a god damn movie.

>Media and feminists claim manbabies hate women inherently and won't see girl films
>I hate Fembusters because it's a shitty movie
>My dream films are a proper Catwoman and Harley Quinn movies

they went too cheap on the special effects
they should spend more on the budget next time
and lose the two somewhat average women and get two more fatties for the cast

They were the biggest defenders of the film online, but most didn't see it.

This.

The "SJW Propaganda" in Fury Road didn't matter as long as it was a good movie/normies like it.

Women just aren't as good.

They are getting better, but they are not quite there yet. Give it another 50 years.

DEEZ NUTS

wut

gimme gimme gimme
>gimme
social justice
gimme gimme gimme - now!
I want lots of free things
A~nd we wuz kangs
gimme gimme gimme - now!
All my problems are someones fa~ult
Gimme Gimme Gimme - NOW!

I dont know where I was but I certainly was laughing.
>Not at the movie

Kids

Someone shut ask her if its the 6 make-up artists or 3 hair dresser made her happy?

>man babies
man babies MADE GB reboot,
but they lost after it turned out the only reason anyone saw that steaming pile of crap was to review it or to virtue signal.

The shitstorm surrounding it it the only reason ANYBODY cares.

Who cares about the charlie and chocolate factory remake today or any other bad remake for that matter, the only thing anybody will remember from GB 2016 is the shitstorm

>was sat at home
>Igor come in said "Ghostbusters is kill"
>Me said "Noooooooooooo, muh Zuul"

The only woman i know saw it said it was just "cars exploding, and that's about it"
The thing with the water was definitely fun,
And the weird milking thing and blood transfusion crap, whoever made that has some fucked up fetishes

Right, because everyone knows kids think nothing is cooler than middle aged women and queef jokes.

Funny thing is many twittered that they go with a pic of their tickets.
It felt like they went to the cinema and had to prove their friends that they really watched it.
Compared wit suicide, it felt less showed their ticket to validate they really watched it.

>The "SJW Propaganda" in Fury Road didn't matter as long as it was a good
Sup Forums told me it was feminist mind poison, so I never watched it

You seriously believe this film was made for adults?

Didn't Fury Road also lose money? I don't understand, it was a good movie.

Yes, its mostly this, they are not interested in it but complain that it doesnt suit them.
Than someone pander to them and noone buys it.
It feels like they face these problems the wrong way and forget besides the signal to make something that is worthy or gives everyone something.

It got screwed over by the ratings. It's supposed to be PG-13, but got an R rating.

As if the baby girls are any better.

They are yet to recover the 100 million spent on advertising. Besides Ghostbusters was advertised as a blockbuster. Without at least 500 million it's a flop. Not even taking in account how much the local cinemas get out of this, Ghostbusters didn't evn recover the production cost

Well, either that or Paul Feig is an even worse director than we all thought and made probably the worst children movie of all time.

A lot of films will write down a technical loss if it's on the profit borderline. Chances are it makes a couple of million, maybe ten million at most. But studios will often write in some additional last minute costs so that on paper it looks like the project made a loss in order to avoid taxes. There's an industry term for it but I can't remember it. It will still make mucho dinero though from TV syndication and home video sales.

>There's an industry term for it but I can't remember it.
Jewery

its called hollywood accounting

you seem to be forgetting Ghostbusters sells lots of toys, figures and other merchandise, far more than your average movie.
the movie can even run at a loss yet still be profitable due to the merchandise. the movie is a toy commercial.

There's only been 20 other films in film history that have lost 100 million or more. And that's what GB is headed towards. The 70 million figure was based on the estimate that the assumption that the end box office will be around 230 million, which seems way too high. It's at only 180 million now and not many more nations to open in. It got almost nothing from foreign markets anyways.

Films that lost about this much include:

>The Post man
>Battlefield Earth
>Evan Almighty
>47 Ronin
>The Lone Ranger

>m.torontosun.com/2016/08/12/after-ghostbusters-flop-and-suicide-squad-battle-are-the-trolls-winning
>How much damage was done to Ghostbusters by the naysayers whose only intention was to hurt the movie’s box office?
>It may not be measurable, but it would be fascinating to know.
>So what happened? Was the budget too high? Did people just stay away in droves? Did the trolls contribute to a fun summer comedy being perceived as a political hot potato?
>Laurie Penny, writing in The Guardian, suggests that beating up on Ghostbusters is “another internet tantrum against change,” as it becomes slightly less culturally necessary to pander to straight white men.
This writer is a moron. She keeps flip-flopping between the backlash being nothing more than a bunch of ineffectual losers and them managing to destroy the film's success.

>>The Post man

I saw it. It was pretty good.
Shame it lost so much money.

catching pokemon
seems fitting

You failed numale, you failed cuck, libtard cuck, you failed beta

Next time make a movie that can be released in China, those subhumans will watch anything.