Occasional /Manutd/ Thread. Transfers edition

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/811154262147338240

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stanjames/status/811179026098384897?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who

>Mouyes

another player for thursday nightd?

I always wonder, will Utd ever be good again? How do we fix this piece of shit. Obviously Maureen is past it, and Ibra is getting old.

>third highest goal scoring in the league
good bait

Pretty shit bait, mate.

>unt thread
>Starts by talking about transfers and spending money

Kek

How will Griezmann fit into the team? Will Mou just rotate him with Zlatan?

second striker behind zlatan

Players to buy: griezman hazard messi a schoes clone, alderweireld pepe, pique, and Kante

Trophies to win: asbo for public masturbation.

>singapore
>amerifat
lelverpool fans please crawl back to your own containment board

>tfw despite all the choking and bottling we've done we're still 4 points behind arsenal

>tfw we have sunderland and middlesborough at home and could be in the top 4 by the end of the year

I approve of this thread.

We've hit some form atm, but still 13 points off top :-(

Sad that Rashford's not in team atm too

You were 10 points behind Arsenal a week ago, you will be 10 points behind again in a couple of weeks

goes next to ronaldo and messi and behind suarez

KEK, waiting for Boro to shit on Mouyes now

Rashford a cute

wow an overhyped united youth who has a brief period where they show a bit of quality and then suddenly vanish? absurd!

kys he is the future

our team is very overrated and mou knows it, rashford/memphis/martial are not good enough.
if we didnt get equalised in the last 5 minutes these past couple of months we would have the same number of points as chelsea
i fully trust mouyes, we're gonna win the league next season.

good bait friend. mkhitaryan will tear wee boro a new arsehole

revolutionary

worldwide, do man united have the worst fanbase?

thats both barca and real señor

barca and halal

shit man he looks like budd dwyer before he offed himself

that is the face of a man who is a about to make United great again

YES HE'S FINALLY LEAVING
twitter.com/stanjames/status/811179026098384897?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

ah yeah you're probably right

i was winding up some barca fan on here calling them tinpot for having anti-madritista scarves and they replied with about 5 pictures of madrid fans having scarves about being anti-barca

pretty cancerous

Howye all. Hope yer well.

mfw we refball lelverpool at OT and overtake them in the table

just give us the world cup already

>pacey black man
>not stagnating
This is literally the story of every black forward coming from England for the past decade. Hopefully Ibra will show him the way

>implying Tottenham and arsenal won't won't win their next two games.

Rashy Kawaii

You really are the next liverpool

With just a glance, everyone can see a disaster in this set-up.
Nobody in the midfield: Mata and Pogba are strong defensive players. Any opponents can cut-through this MU's midfield like butter

win our next 2 and we'll be guaranteed to be 4 points behind city or liverpool

I'm actually slightly worried about the sunderland game though. they're in good form and it feels like the memeiest of games never seem to fall in our favour, what with the >moyes return and all

can't we just give moyes a quick call to let this one SLIP by

>worried about Moyes

I've witnessed too many false dawns to think we truly turned a corner, I guess I worry too much

Ok real talk. What can mou do? Spending money won't work if you're not spending on actual good players and not over paying for shit. Home grown players aren't coming through at the moment so spare me the memes. We really need good players that give a damn about the club and want to win it for themselves and the club and not for the money, deals and social network followers.

If we lost to Moyes I would never come back to Sup Forums again

do not worry my yorkshire pudding eating friend, if we didnt fucking concede in the last minutes these past few games we would have the same number of points as chelsea, we're gonna win europa league this year and pl next season, have some trust in mouyes

>What can mou do?

Nothing as of right now. Just hope and pray his starting XI give enough of a damn on saturday to atleast put in a shift and make an effort. It's only december but i feel like some players are already mentally checked out like it's one of the final games of the season.

Really it seems like they're finally fired up to me

WWLWDLDL

No mate that's TY arsenal fan tv way of thinking. The fact is that we dropped points, points that could prove to be heartbreaking at the end of the season. Memes aside, >we are a top club and it's simply not good enough that we couldn't win those games.

look for potential carrick replacements ASAP. it'd be nice if we could see blind played there for some games as I think he's got similar qualities

ship off some of the dross like fellaini, depay (loan preferably) and schneiderlin, bring in some cheap and useful squad options instead of spunking billions on more memes. I don't get the £38m lindelof buy at all but I'll trust mou, he knows his CBs at least

worried about martial though, he needs to get his shit together or else we might need to look at some left wingers this summer

>tfw the ABU bunker might have to be eternal

I fear for complacency and underestimation against suposed 'lesser' opponents like Sunderland and Boro now that they've won 3 in a row. Praying they stay sharp and hungry for the next fixtures but i have my doubts

fair enough but i think mourinho will be doing his best to guard the players against that. He knows if we don't gain these points now we're fucked

no, i 100% agree, but we have been terrible for a few seasons now, we have this overrated squad on our hands, i personally think we play the best fotball since fergie left, no more hold the ball and do nothing shit, i haven't been this optimistic since forever about a manager

Ibra gives them the winning mentality. He has always demanded wins, nothing else is good enough. Mou needs to figure out how to get the others scoring. Ibra scoring 25% of the goals wont due.

how do we fix martial lads

>win our next 2
if only I could be so optimistic

Do not worry my friend. Mouyes will guide us through these minnow teams

>last 9 Man Utd goals have been scored by a Mourinho signing (Ibra x6, Mkhi x2, Pogba x1)

hey guys I have a suggestion

why don't you buy back Di maria from psg?

he is playing like shit this season.

surprise

he's a rat cunt

Give him game time

And play him where?

Is Greasemann official for manu?

As official as Vidal

Need a new striker to compete with Ibra
A new winger for the starting XII, rashford and lingaard are garbo and have punchable faces
A young Carrick
A new fucking defence desu, valencia should be a winger and only bailly and phil jones(this one needs more play time) are worthy of being played

also Mou needs to stop being arrogant

Third highest goal scoring team in the league. Wow. Truly an incredible feat.

he meant ibra is the third highest goal scorer in the league you nonce

>A young Carrick

How will Ronaldo fit into the starting lineup with Zlatan?

reminder

that's a tough question, Zlatan will have to get used to passing to Ronaldo

>american 'banter'

A CB would be a good buy. Rojo isn't good enough to start for a league-winning side. Need some cover for the inevitable Phil Jones injury, as well.

And none of it's my money so I really don't care. Arsenal spend "responsibly" and they have Giroud and Welbeck for starting strikers as a result.

Hello, fellow ManU customers.

>being assblasted that "your" club spent ridiculous money on the the dark chocolate fabian delph

you're just that but a bit whiter faggot

Not necessarily. Ronny could just sit in front of goal and wait for a Zlatan rebound to tap in to an empty net. Pretty much business as usual for the lad.

literally just signed a new contract

30 points HAHAHAHAHA

Manure will finish 2nd

I'm a LFC fan and I hate Chelshit, Manshitty and Manure quite equally.

>that flag
>that post

Honestly, if you're going to hate any of those clubs besides manure, it should be Arsenal. The other 2 are just annoying.

nigga it's not like they got a star midfielder by spending money like retards

What?

A

Too bad they blew all their money on Pogdab

For your troubles elite memer

hahahaha well mememd my friend 787545 billions roupies for dancing wesley snipe salon d'or winner hahaha

Lindelof lads

real question is, where do we get young carrick?

Would say weigl but he signed a contract today kek

joe allen lads

I admire your commitment to ABUism padraig. But I request you leave it for the next northwest derby

stop stealing my memes short dick, I made them to use them on my threads in Sup Forums.

our noodle sponsorships will cover for it la

Nothin personnel kid

Eric Dier maybe. Feels like a step down, though.