Only people who live on an island can post in this thread. Continentals need not apply

Only people who live on an island can post in this thread. Continentals need not apply

the entire world is surrounded by ocean so everyone lives on an island

I can see my island in this pic.

>tfw island and a continent
Feels based lads

why you (You) me?

Also Zealandia is fucking submerged so it doesn't count

whidbey or orcas?

t. Barely even separated from the mainland

Neither ;)

Best island

as long as it's not san juan that's ok

san juan is rightfully canadian
germany deserves everything it's gotten for taking it from canada

nope

But, also...
>still being mad about some farmer shooting a pig 158 years ago.

I had no idea so many Islanders were on Sup Forums
[spoiler]seperate province when?[/spoiler]

I thought that flag had cock written on it
>Im disappoint desu

lumni or camano then

Hello

>Hippies
>Hipsters
>Fat Chicks
>Geriatrics
no thanks

I never saw that before. Good observation.

Okay it's Orcas.

reporting

our coast is just islands
my city is on 3

That looks very very nice. I would live in a city like that.

my uncle has a place on saturna, can see orcas from it

islands are alright when they are next to continents. iceland is a bit fucking remote.

Have you ever been to Waldron Island? It's right next to Saturna. Basically a hippy commune with like a one roomed school yard.

Lugs fucking beautiful desu. Do you not have vicious tsunamis? Or dangerous storms.

looks shitty
how do you drive to the store?

there is no mainland in sight when youre in the centre. you just see islands, like giske, ellingsöya or sula (my home island). hell, the farthest east you can go in the municipilaity is still on an island. i wished it was like a tropical island, but its just cold and sad weather.

no
there's no ferry sevice between canadian and american islands

think if you take a pleasurecraft over you have to go report at the first coast guard station

funny how the islands attract the same type of people

in dont live in the picture, but to the island with the big mountain to the left. but there are roads everywhere.

lets blow the bridges to keep the 450 scum out

Yeah you have to check in before going anywhere else if you are on a private boat. You can take the WA state ferry from Sidney to the San Juan Islands.

Good thing I live in V E N I C E

I knew someone who sailed from victoria to port angeles, got greeted by the coast guard in a boston whaler with a .50 cal who did a full boat search

I'd ride that wsdot ferry, but customs and immigration don't like neets

what do you do in orcas?

Largest and most populated Island in the lower 48, greater population than Ireland, birthplace of Trump/resting place of Teddy Roosevelt

Move off of Orcas ASAP. The outdoors stuff is nice I guess if you like that but it is literally a small island with the same 5k people on it all the time (except tourists in the Summer).

do you actually live in the proper part of venice? how do you get around mostly?

the usual venice poster doesn't live on the island, but their family owns property on it I think