Why does he hate white people?

Why does he hate white people?

You were saying, OP?

Have you even listened to his music??

yes, what are you talking about specifically?

He married his white wife and now lives in his white wife's white household, though.

If you listen to that leaked track Hold Tight he's basically praising white people...and cocaine.

>2017
Even white people hate white people

Why do rappers hate their white fanbase so much?

Because he'll never be white.

What self respecting brother wouldn't? You people sold us into slavery and enslaved us to pick cotton and tobacco on your little farms. And you'd do it again if it was legal. You'd be nowhere without us people of color yet you still treat us like dirt when we've done nothing to deserve it. Now go back to wearing your Uggs and drinking your Starbucks you numale cuckboy whiteys

reverse racism comes true

Shut the fuck up you dirty nigger. You're the laziest most useless people to our country and have been nothing but a burden from day one. If you don't like it, go back to fucking Africa you STD infested, Timberland-wearing, welfare loving monkey

Funniest thing is that white peoples only ones who pays for their music

> getting baited this hard
Why are Sup Forumstards so stupid and easy to anger? Are they perhaps subhuman?

>you
>us

niggers, everyone

ok cave-dweller

>BLACK DICK ALL UP IN YO SPOUSE AGAIN
what the fuck did he mean by this?

I never sold anyone into slavery and i probably wouldn't either if given the chance

read a history book

Don't remind me.

I would. But not because of racism, i just need money

racist much?

>you
monkey mouther motherfucker slavery was 300 years ago, chill out. you've been living in luxury your entire life in the west, if it weren't for slave owners you'd be stuck in nigeria and dying of malaria cunt
be fucking grateful to your ancestors for suffering and giving you a life of privilige

This.
every one involved in and effected by american slavery is dead, yet these dumb fucks still want to bring it up every fucking time because they still think it's relevant.

american whites treated the chinamen just as terrible as they did blacks, and look at where asians are now in american society.
they're fucking dominating it.
they just want an excuse as to why dey ain't kangz

>every one involved in american slavery is dead
True
>every one effected by american slavery is dead
Not true

>>every one effected by american slavery is dead
>Not true
That's objectively false. Since slavery is gone, racism doesn't exist anymore. It's just common sense.

Bait better

>what is sarcasm

'ye loves white people, much to his detriment

>Why do black rappers hate ignorant, Trump supporting, racist, priviliged, sheltered, suburban, white kids who treat rap as a joke?

Hmm, not sure

Bump

it is i, the strawman, and i shall not stand idly by when there's an argument that i can't find a counterpoint to. therefor i shall completely misrepresent everything to an autistic degree

okay, tell me who's affected by slavery in america directly today then and explain to me how they're affected precisely

you realize white people have basically fucked up the lives of all black people right?

what? would the blacks in america currently enjoying the spoils of the west be better of in the shithole that is africa? do you actually think african americans would prefer dying to aids and ebola over getting fat and enjoying an easy life in the us? then why don't they fuck off back to africa?

There might be some truth to that, previous segregation etc.

but hardly any white people that are listening to rap are directly responsible for it are they?

Kanye

>all black people
even the athletes, artists, bussinessmen, doctors, politicians, presidents, ...
Morons like you are what keep me away at night

We bred them to be superior athletes to us and now thousands of them are multi millionaire celebrities for that