So I'm writing an edgy essay in my philosophy class about Democracy being a lie and a sham

So I'm writing an edgy essay in my philosophy class about Democracy being a lie and a sham.

I know the basic points, but just to cover things further, what arguments would you utilize?

Jews

Democracy is a great system

the only thing that ruins it is non whites

Let us imagine a small island democracy with three residents.
Two are men, the third a woman.

A vote is taken as to whether the woman should be obligated - by law - to fornicate with the others.

The majority wins. They even have enough votes to put it in the Constitution.

So you're going to write an essay about how women and idiots shouldn't be allowed to vote due to being emotionally driven, ignorant and too stupid to understand even simple matters of state.

Say goodbye to your social life.

Just talk about how an uneducated populous may make a decision that affects the whole of its civilization without considering the consequences such a decision might have.

The uninformed and ignorant get voting privileges. The mob votes for what the mob wants instead of what is actually best for the mob.

Democracy is tyranny by morons.
Democracy is easily undermined by subversion as opposed to dictatorship.
Democracy is slow to act and extremely inefficient.
Democracy does nothing to prevent corruption.
Democracy promotes shortsighted leadership and fails to provide the possibility of uninterrupted long term planning.

Make an essay about the goodness of Catholic Based Monarchy instead

Just look at Spain, Malta, Leichtenstein

If democracy, by its nature, was a fair and just system - this result could not be possible. Only if the residents were, by nature, civil, could such an outcome be avoided.

Therefore, it is not Democracy that produces a just outcome - but a civil society.

Given this, we recognize that tightly controlling the participants in a democracy may be more important than the system of government itself.

...take the next step

You ask a gorilla what it WANTS every day, it says a banana over exercise/some nutritional gorilla food (idk what). Few years down the line, the gorilla's a lazy, fat piece of shit.

You get an expert to determine what's best for the gorilla every day for a year, it's smarter, healthier and better.

Classical Greeks said a dysfunctional democracy was anarchy (like a dysfunctional monarchy was a tyranny).

Democracy can be subverted when the people learn they can vote themselves ever larger benefits, but at the expense of whom?

Democracy can be subverted by propaganda and misinformation applied to an ignorant population. The accusation of voter fraud can be more damaging in the long run than the voter fraud itself.

Democracy demands citizen responsibility and vigilance if it wants to remain free. Those law-abiding citizens who would trade freedom for security could end up with pic related and have no recourse.

Recommended readings:

Hobbes' "Leviathan"
Berkeley's "Passive Obedience"

Critique of democracy is a very complex topic and basically can be summed up with a one-liner, but to justify it logically would need a whole essay and you're doing that already.

I'll recommend you couple short books.

Propaganda - Bernays
The Crowd - Gustav le Bon

At this point I don't even fucking care. It's worth it to me. I can't bottle this shit up anymore.

Good for you. I hope you succeed at making it clear and concise with great arguments, so nobody can intellectually rebute it. (Not that liberals would ever even try.)

I think democracy could work but you have to give the politicians an incentive to not fuck up or make it so only competent people can vote.

And I wouldn't know how to fix these issues without giving the government too much power.

I wouldn't because the premise is retarded, as is writing an edgy paper for the sake of being edgy.

There's no satisfactory way to define who the electorate should be.

Every definition you can come up with can be pulled apart as being unfair.

Democracy is the art of the manipulation of the mob.

Socrates of one of those Greek philosophers mentioned that.

It is easy for rulers to use the most dishonest arguments to win support by telling the people what they want to hear rather than the truth.

>democracy is the the rule of the sly jew

Democracy < Republic.

The End.