>These threads

Who's boxxy? Dang she's cute

Howdy

Checked

>no tits
>queen
what kind of fattogry is this

Sup

Cleaning. Going to drink a bit then go to work tomorrow.

People still leaving it in a mess?

Sup

Oh yeah. But I have been getting rid of the dishes. I.e. hiding the ones left over for more than a day. Soon it will only be me who has them. They have already been talking about the lack of spoons.

Today it's mostly my room. I don't want spiders. A lot of my papers are scattered everywhere.

What have you been yo to besides work?

Enjoying a day off lol. You?

Lmao I don't blame you that shit would piss me off too.

No work today or tomorrow thank fuck. Met up with an old friend today but other than that I've just slept.

Yet again just waiting for the weekend. Booze on tonight?

Only got 8 cans here so not enough to get pissed. Might just drink them now though.

8 cans would have me on my fucking ass

Sup Both?

I wish I could say the same lmao

Neutral, just a early wake up.

That's always nice. I'm far from a lot of my friends. Once I get my bike serviced (nothing wrong just service and a check on things) I will be taking a few trips.

I haven't been drinking much at all lately. I feel more energy to go and do things.

I was missing almost every message because someone used IMG_....jpg

Early wake up today? What time zone?

enterr

Oops

How did work go?

Nice nice

Lmao it's happened to me more than once

+2 GMT (not that faggot) 6am

It went well.
Actually looking forward to continue tomorrow. The earliness is just the pain. But I could fix that by going to sleep.

Yikes. I hate getting up like that but you do have the afternoon to yourself which is nice.

Yeah early mornings fucking suck

Hi dude. Nothing new here, just tired as shit.

You?

Yeah. working late would suck ass

Not much really. About to play some vidya.

Does anyone have a real good pic of catie sticking her ass out? Bent down a bit and out showing it off?

Wouldn't that be nice

Very good. Really want to see her position like this Even well clothed.

>Forever Queen omg

Very nice! Thanks to whoever made it!

no probs m8

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

You are all fucking cunts. She is disgusting and you need to get out your mother's basement more often.

this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen

BoXxY Is sTuPiD

Oh yes she does.

We all know she does.

Sup guys, anyone still here or did I miss everyone?

Hey, just drinking a few beers.

Think everyone's gone.

"Oh fuck...he told me he wouldn't turn on the vibrating panties while I was recording!"

That's kind of annoying, a few posts then bugger off. Was looking forward to the usual.

Yeah, I don't know why everyone has gone so early today. Work and shit I guess.

I'm hard just imagining the sweet scent of her pussy on those panties when they're right over my nose as I fap with a picture of her in front of me to cum on.

Could you hold off on licking them though

I'm still here. Got in a little fit with a roommate.

Tough choice, I could lick the crotch clean until I could taste nothing but the fabric...or when I cum, I could instead blow my load in the crotch of the panties knowing my seed would touch her luscious lips.

Sorry I was gone for an hour. I've been fighting with a roommate over dishes.

Who the fuck is this bitch?

Decisions decisions I don't think I could hold off licking it.

Why is it so hard for people to just clean their fucking dishes after they eat.

Mhmm, agreed but only if they were a pair she wore, i think i'd grab a clean pair and cum in them. wait for them to dry and put them back in her dresser and enjoy the though of her wearing my cum.
Speaking of, now there's a new fantasy I have. Cumming in her food and watching her eat it.

I don't know. This one roommate and I are close to throwing hands. We've fought a little but I don't think he will amount to much. He is pissed about his dishes being moved.

Hey man. How are you?

You know me, Having a beer enjoying the thought of Catie sitting on my face.

Cleaned the house today. still gotta wash 2 more dogs and dishes but i'll get to that in a bit.

>Mhmm, agreed but only if they were a pair she wore, i think i'd grab a clean pair and cum in them.

Yeah this. I wish she would sell a pair she wore for a week straight. I'd pay top brass for that shit.

She did go on a stint of selling some of her old stuff at the beginning there but nothing anyone like us could enjoy.

simple stuff, a bag or two here and there and signed photos one of which I picked up. It's quite lovely, however I can't post it as it would give away who I am to anyone who knows me and might be on here.

But a pair of panties Catie wore for a week straight?

I'd blow more than just my savings on those.

Nice. I wish I had a dog. There is a dog that comes around and he is sweet though.

I'd keep them sealed for smelling on the holidays.

Fucking what?

Yeah but I doubt she would ever sell something like that ;_;

Lmao the holidays

Fucking what? Really? I haven't heard of her doing that. Other than the fan things.

Yup. To "help raise money for her college" She sold a red handbag and a cinnamon muffin bag that were in some of her old photo's we collected from when she was 16. She never sold anything inappropriate.

Probably not, even more so now as it seems she's given up on youtube. I hope she finds success in voice acting for disney.

She sold those zombie heels and her inuyasha bag too.

>I hope she finds success in voice acting for disney.

She seems to be doing quite well.

Oh just the fan things. I was getting excited that she may have sold a blouse or something.

She will do boxxy one more time.

Wait, she sold the zombie heels? When? I don't remember that, she was given those as a fucking birthday present from a bunch of us on uni...I'm gonna be pissed if she sold them after saying she wanted them so bad.

Oh yeah, the Inuyasha bag..Forgot about that one.

Yup, I'm pretty sure she did. Don't hold me to it though.

>that pic

Oh i am. I am.

That sucks if she did a gift. She wouldn't do that would she?

Good man.

Like I said I might be wrong but I heard it somewhere.

I'll just not believe it.

Makes me feel better. Plus there are trolls anyway.

Just wish she'd sell some of them sweet used panties

I hope she didn't sell them that being said, part of me wouldn't be surprised but that's a rant for a time when I'm not trying to enjoy the thought of my tongue deep in her pussy.

You and me both champ.