Thoughts SP? Oklahoma football player nigga breaks girls jaw, eye socket and cheek bone amd FUCKS HER UP...

Thoughts SP? Oklahoma football player nigga breaks girls jaw, eye socket and cheek bone amd FUCKS HER UP. School let's him play football on scholarship for 2 more years. Thoughts? Vid below.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2BtRgp3cgk

Why did she assault him?

Because he called her gay friend a fag or something

>all these comments calling him a nigger
>if it was a white guy they would be calling him "based" for not putting up with a slut assaulting him
It must be confusing being a Sup Forumsturd and being faced with a situation where you must either side with a vapid whore or a nigger.

self-defense

woman needs to learn not to put hands on other people

>thought it was just a chimp out
>turns out it was a stupid thot

It's just the subconscious race bias that everyone has. Go on WorldStar and watch a video of a black guy punching a a woman like this, and it's the opposite. Black people saying shit like "DAYYYYUMMM she musta crossed a line!" And when there's a video of a white guy doing it, they say "Can you imagine if he was black what people would say?"

Tldr: people of all races are biased towards their own race

Hitting a woman is the most cowardly beta thing you can do

>s-she hit me with her 90 lbs of body mass and skinny arms :'(

Do you hit children too?

Niggers are animals that get away with everything because they are black. If they were to do anything to him, he would play victim and call racism. What else is new.

Any man who hits some 100 pound woman like that is a piece of shit. Niggers just happen to do this kind of shit alot and it's never run through the msm like if a white guy did it.

>AYO *smacks lips* dat 95 lb girl wuz racis n made me scared fo my life dawg

Wow so brave

>defending the slag

Bitch needed to be knocked down a peg

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips *
AYO NIGGA HOL UP
*eats KFC chicken*
AYO HOL UP NIGGA DAMN
*drinks a 40 oz*
IS YOU BE SAYIN WE BE WOMEN BEATAS AN SHIET!?

"I thought I got hit by a man."

lel what a piece of shit

I agree as a fellow mens rights activist :^)

I don't think pol would be defending this animal nig nog

Sup Forums like /r9k/ hates women more than anything else

He called her gay friend a fag. Girls lose there mind when you mess with their gay

Weird that no one has mentioned that he was suspended an entire season for this. That really gets my neurons acting to form thoughts and things.

He's also will go undrafted

Meh, he was OK to slap her around a bit but that was excessive, the little cunt wasn't going to be able to hurt him, but there was no need to wreck her like that. I don't feel bad for her though, don't pick fights you can't win.

Lel. I highly doubt that. And he definitely doesn't deserve to. Everyone whines about equality, but no one wants the disadvantages of it. Switch the genders. A man slaps a woman, she then wrecks his shit. Is anyone calling her a piece of shit, or was she defending herself? Equality doesn't come with qualifications.

Good, he should also go to jail for assult.

How the fuck is a woman that size going to wreck a man his size? Are you retarded?

Answer the question.

People would be just a upset if some Zarya looking 250+ lb super woman beat up some timy shrimp man

I don't think they would. No one cares about Hope Solo beating her nephew or whatever the fuck Beyonce's sister's name is beating up on Nig-Z.

She's shouldn't have slapped him to begin with but that doesn't make it in any way right to throw a knock out blow at a woman that size. Like most blacks, this guy just can't keep his cool and is a piece of shit. I've been socked by women that size and it barley feels like nothing. They can't even swing properly.

yet a group of footballers were suspended for having sex with a girl.

First off people were pissed, super pissed about the Hope Solo thing and still are. Go on any Facebook comment section about her

And the thing with Jay Z she didn't beat him up she acted ratchet and no one was hurt. You

I'm sorry you never had a father in your life to teach you some basic rules

same would happen in any sport in the states

Bitches want equal rights but won't meet guys in the octagon. Smh... fucking women

This. If feminist want rights they shouldn't be pandered to in situations like this

If she wouldn't have slapped him I would have been on her side. In this age of equal rights you get what you dish out.
Hell she shouldn't have even pushed him to begin with me.

I cant decide
>woman thinks she's hard
>barely attempts to push him
>Gets rekt
good...gooodddd
vs
>boss nigger being a bully
>comes inside to talk shit some more
>calls the white guy a faggot
>chick pushes him
>he does the head fake lunge at her to scare her off
>doesnt work
>instead of being punked she slaps him
>boss nigger cant handle it and hauls off and decks the chick full force with a lean in overhand right
what a scumbag

I was leaning towards his side because that bitch got what she deserved, thinking she was hard and put her hands on him first, EQUAL RIGHTS EQUAL LEFTS

then I read about it
>“And after that, like, I was so shocked, because she hit me so hard. It felt like a dude hit me. And after that, like, my face went boom, my reaction was just right there.” …

“I mean, even though she pushed me, I didn’t think she was going to hit me,” Mixon said, repeating what he said earlier in the interview. “I was so shocked, because she hit me so hard, it felt like really like a dude hit me. And then, like, my face just started ringing. And after that, like, it was just like a reaction.”
>Im a good boy
* Earlier he said he would describe himself as a great person. Why does he say that?

“If you get to know me, you’d know how I am,” Mixon said.

>they be raciss, he called me a nigger
the gay guy at the table sitting with YOUR BLACK RB TEAMMATE called you a nigger in front of everyone before you called him faggot

“Since the release of the video, general managers around the league have told those close to Mixon he won’t get drafted, there’s a possibility he won’t be signed as a free agent and he may not even receive an invitation to the combine should he declare for the draft,” Pauline wrote Monday.

In closing I'm glad the girl got punched out, she deserved it
But fuck that nigger and any team that takes him. I'm glad his future is destroyed over it.

All I see is a roastie getting BTFO from a confrontation she started.

he had a 1 in 20 chance of some team at least working him out to see what was there
then he went and put the final nail in his coffin again over another nigga moment

>he just tore up a parking ticket in front of the meter maid and threw it in her face on campus

jesus christ these niggers have millions and millions dollars of incentive not to chimp out and the dark drumming in their veins can override that and turn them full bix nood

Sometimes there are scenarios where everyone is a loser and no one is right

People were so pissed yet she was allowed to play in the women's world cup and the olynpics? You are fooling yourself if you think a man who did that would play in two big tourneys without a suspension

why does western culture teach women that it's okay or even 'cool' to hit people? It is encouraged in pop culture and the examples of it are so overwhelming that cataloging it would be impossible.

Societal decline is way overblown but this is a legitimate case of fucked up values.

>incident happened years ago
>enter bullshit plea to avoid new law days before new law
>new law would make video available to public
>get suspended for a year
>come back to football after a year closer to the draft
>generating draft buzz
>video gets released months before the NFL draft instead of years ago because your lawyers were fucking stupid

gets what he deserved man. he's radioactive now. no one will touch him now.

he was suspended for a year and his suspension was rescinded and became a redshirt year after he did community service and took counseling

this is two years old and the only people who care are bloodthirsty SJWs who want another excuse for virtue signalling.

They were 50/50 in the thread yesterday

If the fag didn't like being called a fag, why didn't he do something about it

>having a fucking 120lb woman stand up for you

oh I agree but him going with the
>oh lawdy I was scurred, she called me nigger suh, she hit me so hawd suh I almost fell down suh, I had to punch her and runaway
on top of his legal team fighting to suppress the video
now it's come back to ruin his career.
which in turn fucks over the girl as well
>file civil suit to gets dollars off RB
>ruin his entire livelihood and income
>win decision
>get half of a lease on a 05 Tahoe instead of hundreds of thousands

justice both ways

supposedly she called somebody a nigger, word got to Mixon and he started arguing with her, he called the guy a fag and 'the fag' tried to just laugh it off but she decided she was going to keep it real and then Mixon decided he was going to keep it real and keeping it real went wrong.

kek, she started it

if it was just verbal abuse then fine, but once she pushes and slaps it's fair game

not like he unloaded a 5 strike combo either

>mfw American schools are so cucked by handegg teams that they will literally pay money to have delinquents hang around, skip class, and cause trouble for a few years while they try to start up their NFL career

These glorified farm-teams have got to go.

American colleges are basically expensive SJW daycares, this dumb bitch probably belonged at a college just as much as Joe Mixon

People actually choose their school based on sports team in this country.

And we wonder why it's becoming such a shithole?

If you pick a fight with someone stronger than you and get BTFO it's your own fault

Idiocy is not gender specific

PSA: if you are a college football fan, you're a cucked piece of shit and the elite are laughing at you.