Texans rookie DJ Killion gets stuck with bill after going to dinner with teammates

>Texans rookie DJ Killion gets stuck with bill after going to dinner with teammates
>the bill is 4.6% of his annual salary and he's on injured reserve

Why the fuck is this allowed? This crap should be illegal or at least banned by the league. The NFL should follow baseball's lead and ban all hazing

At least he didn't get stuck with a $72,000,000 bill for a lobster

The crime here is a professional NFL team actually went out to celebrate a 1 point win against the fucking jags

>22 Henny's
Nigga that's fucking based, also he was able to pay for it so idk what you're complaining about it unless you too are a dickshit rookie with no idea how the league works until you take advantage of a rookie 2 years down the line you fucking cuck.

>DJ Killion

who?

how come when I search for him nothing comes up

Sorry, was being dyslexic: it's K.J. Dillon

Every word you've typed is just projecting all your issues and insecurities. Seek help.

underrated

Can someone please explain how Brock got nicknamed the lobster?

imagine going out to a fancy restaurant and ordering macaroni cheese, you americans have no class

rock lobster.

build wall leafman

Why do nigs love Henny so much? I work at a nightclub and we can charge ten dollars a shot for a meme drink.

>I work at a nightclub

stay low income

very shellfish

Fuck off pussy. Hazing is a crucial part of life

Putting that older boys cock in your mouth wasn't hazing it was sexual abuse

Stay mad dork

Wtf is it with niggers and cognac?

why don't they give that money back to the hoods they came from

*Brock Lobster.

>16255.20 + Tip

because then they wouldnt have it

They do give back. You want them to give their entire salary up?

It's a nice drink, if I could afford pardis I'd drink it.

I'd take a single malt for 1/5 of the price of Pardis any day of the week.

>Total does not include gratuity

down, down, down, down

AY YO NIGGA GIMME DAT HENNESSY

it's that classy shit.

Niggers don't tip anyway, so the total is the total.

Execute niggers

lel

fedoratip

LMAO LEBRON SPENDS 10X THIS KID WHEN HE ISNT EVEN EATING

What does Pussy taste like?

wtf niggers are smart now

damn pussy cheap these days

>niggers
>smart

Leave it to a shithole country full of immoral shitskins like yours to think niggers are smart.

Top kek

>22 Hennies

Godamn senpai must have been a great fucking time

why do ameritips not just pay the waiters proper salaries.

Henny is delicious.

Jews

Where you get pussy $3 a pop at

Listen to Little Boosies interview on why he doesn't live in Louisiana anymore.

People hate the hardest in the city you came from.

Restaurant owners are scumbags.

not tipping is smart, you'd realize that if you werent an inbred hick. but hey, no ones perfect huh? :)

everyone is a scumbag

No, I'm pretty sure you're just a nigger who is either too poor to tip or you have no decency, probably both.

>romania
>3rd world shit hole
>doesn't tip

everything seems in order

no one tips here either. i have been to restaurants where it's impossible to tip, you can leave change for charity though. a few places let you leave amount before pin code, but why would you pay more than the bill.

i'd rather tip than have my money stolen by gypsy pickpockets

Europeans pay their waiters a livable wage.

In the US, waiters make a dollar an hour or some shit.

Only retards tip

lmao at these cucks defending tipping

>tipniggers triggered
KEK

All of these poor cucks who can't afford to leave 5-10$ every time they go out to a restaurant kek

How life like being poor inbred nigger swine?

>I-I tip because """decency"""
good goy lmao

yes good goy give away your money for no reason. Why would the restaurant pay their workers when the goyim can?

>he has to call others poor for being smart to make himself feel better for being a goy

Have you guys gone through all of your welfare check already? Remember, the 1st is still 12 days away :)

Tipping is essentially a putting up with customer bullshit tax.

protip: rich people save their money they don't throw it around for no reason.

nah it's cool that guys rich he'll just tip twice as much and I won't have to

Who the fuck likes giving money away for no reason. It's not my problem Jews don't pay their staff

Where the fuck do you even see macaroni and cheese on that bill?

gas the kikes

Because I can afford to give away 10$ extra, after all, it's only 10 extra dollars. Sorry that you make minimum wage or you mommy doesn't give you enough allowance to tip kek

>2 macaroni pasta

Why just $10 and not $20? Can't you afford $20?

>its another 3rd world countries try to act cool by not tipping episode

>Bacon-Wrapped Scallops

>give away
glad you see that that's what you're doing and it's dumb

tipping is okay, but tipping essentially making up the salary of a waiter/waitress is not okay

Lol you think this was a fancy restaurant? It's not nearly expensive enough

>give away
Why not tip the stockers at grocery stores then. Or the cashiers who cash you out. Might as well tip everyone who just does their job

In a way it's the other way around, the tippers are the ones that act.

My theory is that most Americans don't give two shits about waiter wages, but they don't want to be caught not tipping since it's not socially accepted. Must stay in line. Look at those (rich) celebrities and athletes that have their receipts put online to shame them for not tipping. You'd want to avoid that (and saliva in your shake) so you tip an exact, accepted amount.

This is why I laugh when people say that we should pay NCAA athletes. They'd blow it all on shit like this and then just complain more.

I tip the bus boys as well.
I spend about 50-60 when I go out, 10 is reasonable.

Christ you're a fucking retard kek I think you should get off the Ritalin.

>10 is reasonable.
How did you come to this conclusion? Wouldn't it be more reasonable to tip based on service and not amount paid? If you spend 60 or 600 it makes no difference to the waiter you're tipping.

Do you tip the lifeguard when you go swimming? Do you tip on Highway tolls?

Tipping barbers and masseuses makes sense cause they're actually providing you a service and making you look/feel good. Tipping waiters is nonsense

this. tipping culture is retarded. it should not be required.

Not an argument.

10 is reasonable for 50-60. If the bill is higher, I will most likely tip more. Yes, I do take in to count service but my service is usually almost always good.
No, but I tip your mom after she blows me.

Barbers make decent wages to begin with though. Waiters need tips because they don't make enough money in the first place.

Only if they're the lifeguards from baywatch.

Just the tip tho

>tipping because their job doesn't pay them enough
You're literally being a cuck then. Yes tip a barber but someone that carries some food for you? nah not let the restaurant pay them

>10 is reasonable for 50-60. If the bill is higher, I will most likely tip more.
But why? As I said, if you spend 60 or 600 it makes no difference to the waiter you're tipping. This leads me to believe you tip based on some accepted social custom (~10% of bill) instead of basing it on service alone which would make sense.

>me tipping someone for their hard work somehow makes me sexually aroused by cuckholding

First of all, go back to Sup Forums. Second of all, those waiters probably work harder than you ever will.

>tipping someone for cutting your hair

Wow, cutting someone's hair takes a lot of work. See how easy that is?

>waiters need tips because they don't make enough money in the first place
And that's my problem how?

Cutting hair is a skill though. Literally anybody and their dog could carry a plate and refill your glass

You must have missed the part where I said I take service into account but my service is almost always good. There have been a few rare occasions where I left a dollar because it was shit tier service.

Well, I know you're Canadian, but here in America, it's definitely a problem with society as a whole. Particularly those that *cough cough* want to "make america great again"...

>cutting someone's hair is a skill

Kek

I shave my balls, is that a skill too?

You clearly don't know the shit that waiters go through. They often work late nights and weekends. They deal will asshole customers like yourself. They juggle multiple orders at once and have to constantly stay focused. It's a thankless job.

waiters work harder than most people so you think you have to tip them? That's interesting. Also nice projecting at the end

They provide me conversation and my looks depend on it for a month