RED

red

Blue, fuck mi ex in the ass.

Why exactly?

Red
What is done is done

The green one in your tie

BLUE.
My knowledge of past economic events will guarantee I become a billionaire.
And I'll know not to make the same mistakes again.

I'll be rich AF and happy my whole life.

blue I jizzed on a touch screen liking a picture of a girl I didn't follow from 135w ago. I see her fucking 2 times a week.

*Invests 10,000 in apple while it's in a garage*

GOT TO GET BACK
BACK TO THE PAST

Blue only a fool would say red

BLUE
L
U
E

Middle ages pls

im gonna kill the person offering the pills and take both at the same time, see what happens. whatcha guys think would happen?

>apple fails because steve jobs wouldnt shut up about someone actually buying his shit

You turn into a nigger and have to convince white people to take your red roofies so you can fuck them to death while they have hallucinations about being the chosen one

I took the red piIl a long time ago

Blue
Before was better

kek

blue

go back to an era where I can have 50 wives and regularly fuck and cum in every one of them having like 500 kids and have a plantation take care of it

I'd buy about 10,000 worth of bitcoin. By now I'd be worth over 2 billion dollars with just that one transaction.

Invest in MS early on, or google or short the shit out of Enron or Bear Sterns at the right moment.

You may not know this, but bear sterns stock hit 1 penny, and people still could not sell it. But the govt. bought them out at 16 pennies per share. I could have bought millions of shares and gotten 16X return in under a month.

Knowing shit like that can make you a billionaire quicker than shit, user.

Stay hungry, live now.

Hell yeah

Both

neither

Red, if I dont like it, take a time machine back

Blue, so I die sooner

I wanna see 9/11 two: electric boogaloo

Blue. either checking out the 50s, or I'm gonna be a kid again