TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>tfw i could have learned a second language in the time i've wasted on Sup Forums

>tfw could've made a lot of money or learned many skills in the time I spent on Sup Forums

Dont worry. If we were capable of those sorts of things we wouldn't be here to begin with.

What if we are though. Why wouldn't be capable?

>So, user, could you tell us about the gap in your biography between 18 and 21?

Why would you need it, though? Learning a language for the sake of learning is a bit autistic. Of course you can always show off but is it worth spending hundreds of hours?

I'm actually looking for a third language to learn, though it feels like not a single one is worth doing it. I don't watch animey to study Japanese, I'm not planning to move anywhere specific, so maybe Chinese is the option just because it's challenging and I have nothing better to do.

Go and find out. I'll be here waiting.

But then ill be gone from here and won't be able to let you know...

I dunno man just seems mentally harmful to spend much time in such a pessimistic and negative site like Sup Forums

spanish has been fun so far, I recommended it

Its not like I have anything better to do

DELET THIS NOOOOOOOOOOO IVE BEEN FOUND OUT

But don't you have any goals or dreams?

I personally do. And Sup Forums doesn't help me get to them.

>tfw go to work 2-3 times a month and half-assedly go to university
>jack around all day and still feel like I'm not a complete loser

But this will come to an end and I'll be a basement dweller like yall sooner or later

Eh, I'd rather shitpost and deal with whatever real-life bullshit comes at me later on.

Future you is going to hate today you

That seems like a terrible plan.

This is the kind of horrible attitude I'm talking about, surrounding myself with losers like you Is not healthy. I don't want to be like you. I need to leave.

>implying all the random trivia and knowledge I've acquired about the world hasn't been useful to kickstart conversations and impress people

Not even kidding, if you're willing to talk about international shit with people having spent time on Sup Forums will save you, I've blown minds with all the bullshit I gathered here over the years.

Its not like I don't have real-world responsibilities, I just have way less than most normal people my age, therefore I shitpost to pass the time.

I've only recently started posting here on Sup Forums, and I can already tell I'm getting more knowledge I otherwise wouldn't have

Like the fact that the french economy is fucked

but I thought you got a job?
I'm the one that told you last week I got a job as well.

I'm literally having fun, being a NEET was a bit depressing.

Yeah but why

Life is short, might as well accomplish your goals. I don't know about you but personally I don't even enjoy Sup Forums anymore.It's the same threads every single day.
I've literally seen some threads 50+ times. Worded the exact same way. With the exact same responses.

I did but I spend most of my time on Sup Forums still

I think itself more about time efficiency. If I read books or even just random blogs for the same amount of time id have learned 50x more information.

Usable information, not whos a cuck or who isn't or tfw no [nationality] gf.

I'm in a similar situation. I go to a university and work rarely, and usually use as little energy possible for both. I'm smart enough to do bare minimum studying and still be fine

My lack effort now is gonna bite me in the ass later though, and I still feel really guilty about it. I just completely lack the motivation to change and actually actively engage in my responsibilities.

how?
my job takes most of my time.

I go on Sup Forums while working and then when I come home for most of the time.

I just don't have the motivation to do anything beyond the most basic shit that's expected for someone my age. I go to college and work part-time, but I always feel disconnected from the people that are supposed to be my peers. I guess I just expected adulthood to be way different when I was younger, but instead it feels exactly the same, because it mostly is in my case.

Please I urge you, stop making these kinds of threads. I've seen the same development on other international boards, a few dedicated posters that abuse the boards for their own personal twitter because of the high response rate which tilt the whole atmosphere. I really don't want to see this place to become yet another r9k. This is supposed to be a fun place where people can leave their personal problem at the door but you are bringing them inside and in doing so destroying it for anyone else.

>Become another r9k

I got bad news for you...

I'm not sure how one could even acquire the motivation. I get super depressed when I have to work more than I'd like to. My opinion is that I'm a lazy asshole.

How can you just get motivated to work more than you have to without drugs?

Well, thanks a lot then. Seems like I have to migrate again.

this quite honestly

it's gonna turn out like the 4am threads on Sup Forums back in the day

Find something you like doing then it stops feeling like work

>No Sup Forums and videogames or other escapism doesn't count

This board is always full of generals and shitposts all the time except there's some international event like terrorist attacks etc. It won't tilt the whole 'atmosphere'.

I fucking don't like anything, though. The best I could manage is my current job as a delivery job, which is very easy and very tolerable

You already see it with that with that stupid chicano poster and at one point the majority of all threads will be like this.

You do, you just haven't found it. There's something out there you like doing you're probably just scared of it

Are we on the same board?

This place is and always was shit.
>40 generals
>Tfw no gf
>Nazi/communist posting
>Copypastas everyday

To be fair random trivia shit about the world and random cultures is a lot more easy to get use out of than most other things.

It's very easy to get into a discussion with a girl about what's happening in Europe with the refugees and the rise of right wing parties, or just random cultural shit. But it's gonna be much harder to talk with a girl about Russian literature, because for that to happen she needs to have read the books as well, if not the discussion is kinda one-sided, boring and won't go much farther than giving suggestions.

So yes you do get more knowledge. But the stuff you learn on here has more "social" use so to speak. Except if you spent that time learning a language or something.

I guess... but you dont need Sup Forums for that. The problem is that Sup Forums does pretty much nothing for you in terms of value compared to other places.

If you want this "trivia" you'd be better off browsing reddit.

If you want indepth political theory there's again better websites.

If you want news you can just read and analyze them yourself.

For pretty much every area there's a far better alternative than the Sup Forums equivalent is what I'm trying to say. Int is pretty much 40% generals of absolutely zero value to you, 45% shitposting, 10% idiots talking about things they don't understand then 5% something legitimate.

Why not just go on reddit or browse news sites yourself at this point? It'd be more effective.

>he follows that leaf

Hispachan for Spanish
Krautchan for German
Cable6 for French
2ch.hk for Russian
Ylilauta for Finnish
Komica for Chinese(TW)

You can learn many languages on *chan or futaba-like

Same desu

>generic YOLO post #247653

don't tell people how to live their lives user
it's not nice

Well you can always select your threads. If you don't hang out in general you weed out a ton of the shitposting. Maybe I'm biased cause I never really partake in generals or shitposting threads.

I highly doubt anyone will ever look back on their life and say they wished they spent more time on Sup Forums.